Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I feel for you all in the USA

Go down 
+5
TheCanisDirus
Dubious Baller
Repo_Dog
gk daddio 65
alX Newfie Xla
9 posters
AuthorMessage
alX Newfie Xla

alX Newfie Xla

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

I feel for you all in the USA Empty
PostSubject: I feel for you all in the USA   I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:16 am

I feel for all you fuckers in the US.  You government hates you all.
You poor fuckers.  I LOVE CANADA and its FREE health care suckers.
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: I feel for you all in the USA   I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:45 am

MainNewfie wrote:
I feel for all you fuckers in the US.  You government hates you all.
You poor fuckers.  I LOVE CANADA and its FREE health care suckers.
This is honestly no big deal at the moment. Government has been shut down 17 times before since mid 1970's. Problem is, the government doesn't hate its people, it hates its country! Our Government just doesn't Fucking get it. A president that says we have no spending problem and democratic party that refuses to pull entitlement programs yet we are reaching a 17 trillion dollar deficit. The current administration is yearning so badly to be like all the European models that they are willing to risk putting the greatest nation in the toilet. Really? WTF you stupid rich MFing idiots in our capitol!!!!
And Free health care, yeah how do you like your tax rate? Taxation in Canada (Canada[44] 11%-15% (federal) + 0%-16% (provincial) 0% (federal) + 0% (provincial) 15%-29% (federal) + 5%-25.75% (provincial)[45][46]4.95% (CPP) + 1.78% (Employment Insurance EI) 5% (federal GST) with exemptions for small-businesses[47] + 0%-10% (PST)[48])
The US model works. It may need tweaking, but it works. We need people in government that want to be there to move us forward not bankrupt us and that isn't the case currently.

Oh and one last thing, I guess you can tell its a touchy subject. Nothing personal.pale
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: I feel for you all in the USA   I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:35 am

Ya this is thin ice because it is not only the democrats fault and that is a fact ! but some people can only see there side !
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

PostSubject: Re: I feel for you all in the USA   I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:46 am

Repo_Dog wrote:
Ya this is thin ice because it is not only the democrats fault and that is a fact ! but some people can only see there side !
You are absolutely correct lots of blame to go around. Regardless of how we got there can't anyone see the train wreck coming? Has Europe not been an eye opener to this government? Plain and simple, this debt load can not be sustained PERIOD!
The end result: as of March 31, 2013, the US debt/GDP was 104.8%, up from 103% as of December 31, 2012 or a debt growth rate that would make the most insolvent Eurozone nation blush. (from zerohedge.com)

The Washington Times:
The federal government borrowed 46 cents of every dollar it has spent so far in fiscal 2013, which began Oct. 1

Projected and Recent US Federal Debt Numbers
Gross
Federal Debt Debt Held
by Public Debt Held by
Federal Reserve
FY 2014* $18.2 trillion $11.6 trillion $1.6 trillion
FY 2013* $17.2 trillion $10.7 trillion $1.6 trillion
FY 2012 $16.1 trillion $9.6 trillion $1.6 trillion
FY 2011 $14.8 trillion $8.5 trillion $1.7 trillion
FY 2010 $13.5 trillion $8.2 trillion $0.8 trillion
FY 2009 $11.9 trillion $6.8 trillion $0.8 trillion

Reported via Buruea of Labor
The civilian labor force participation rate edged down to 63.2 percent
in August.
In August, the number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27
weeks or more) was about unchanged at 4.3 million. These individuals
accounted for 37.9 percent of the unemployed.
Among the marginally attached, there were 866,000 discouraged workers
in August, essentially unchanged from a year earlier. (The data are
not seasonally adjusted.) Discouraged workers are persons not
currently looking for work because they believe no jobs are available
for them.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: I feel for you all in the USA   I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:01 am

gk daddio 65 wrote:
Repo_Dog wrote:
You are absolutely correct lots of blame to go around. Regardless of how we got there can't anyone see the train wreck coming? Has Europe not been an eye opener to this government? Plain and simple, this debt load can not be sustained PERIOD!
The end result: as of March 31, 2013, the US debt/GDP was 104.8%, up from 103% as of December 31, 2012 or a debt growth rate that would make the most insolvent Eurozone nation blush. (from zerohedge.com)

The Washington Times:
The federal government borrowed 46 cents of every dollar it has spent so far in fiscal 2013, which began Oct. 1

Projected and Recent US Federal Debt Numbers
Gross
Federal Debt Debt Held
by Public Debt Held by
Federal Reserve
FY 2014* $18.2 trillion $11.6 trillion $1.6 trillion
FY 2013* $17.2 trillion $10.7 trillion $1.6 trillion
FY 2012 $16.1 trillion $9.6 trillion $1.6 trillion
FY 2011 $14.8 trillion $8.5 trillion $1.7 trillion
FY 2010 $13.5 trillion $8.2 trillion $0.8 trillion
FY 2009 $11.9 trillion $6.8 trillion $0.8 trillion

Reported via Buruea of Labor
The civilian labor force participation rate edged down to 63.2 percent
in August.
In August, the number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27
weeks or more) was about unchanged at 4.3 million. These individuals
accounted for 37.9 percent of the unemployed.
Among the marginally attached, there were 866,000 discouraged workers
in August, essentially unchanged from a year earlier. (The data are
not seasonally adjusted.) Discouraged workers are persons not
currently looking for work because they believe no jobs are available
for them.
Your right i'am just so tired of people playing blame game they are both at fault and they all or 90% are bad for this country this country has been going down the crapper for a long time !
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: I feel for you all in the USA   I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:59 am

I usually avoid political commentaries amongst a diverse group of people but I am going to weigh in here anyway. I am not tied to any party I am an independent and not an independent party but a true independent. The biggest problem with our government is the 2 party system I believe.

No matter what the idea is that 1 party submits, good or bad, the other party has to go against it or else the other party gets a leg up. This in turn makes the actual running of the government a constant campaign race. What is best for America is put aside for what is best for the party.

It will never happen but what we need is to do away with parties and everyone run on their own merit and ideologies and once in office vote and make decisions based intelligence, common sense and what the majority of the people that they represent want. I know that we the people don't always have all the information and that's why I say use intelligence and common sense and not only what the polling says.

I don't believe that most politicians start out as crooked slimy snakes after money and power. Most of them have degrees that could maybe profit them more in the private sector. But once you spend a little time in this web of deception and trade offs and pressure from the parties they slowly become just as dirty as the rest.

I am going to stop there because if I go any further I would probably really offend some people on both sides of party lines that are sensitive about politics.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: I feel for you all in the USA   I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:07 am

Dubious Baller wrote:
No matter what the idea is that 1 party submits, good or bad, the other party has to go against it or else the other party gets a leg up. This in turn makes the actual running of the government a constant campaign race. What is best for America is put aside for what is best for the party.

It will never happen but what we need is to do away with parties and everyone run on their own merit and ideologies and once in office vote and make decisions based intelligence, common sense and what the majority of the people that they represent want. I know that we the people don't always have all the information and that's why I say use intelligence and common sense and not only what the polling says.
Dude... you summed up my view on politics and the gov 100% right here! I'm so with you... and so bummed that we'll never see that in our lifetime.

I do believe it will have to happen some years in the future... or else we're all dead.
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: I feel for you all in the USA   I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:09 am

One more thing I want to throw in. Todays media is also a problem and causes a lot of the conctant bickering between the people in the parties. Im not talking about mainstream media always trying to make democrats look good republicans look bad or fox news being republican bias. Im talking about people like Rush Limbaugh and Bill Maher and some of the MSNBC people. These people do not intelligently argue a political point with tact or democracy to allow the other side to have an opinion to where a compromise or agreement can come in to play from the conversation. Instead their arguments are we are right you are wrong and you nor your opinion has any worth in this society, and this causes nothing but more bickering and causes sensitivity to raise to an even higher level to further blockade the parties to be able to work together.
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

PostSubject: Re: I feel for you all in the USA   I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:30 am

Your all going to make me pull an Okra...............just kidding lol! 

I concur on the stupidness currently in play in government. Get rid of party lines, term limits and hugh $$$ to be able to become a player in politics and maybe we can become one again. Remember why we broke away from England and lets get back to "We the People"

K. I'm done. I promise Smile
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: I feel for you all in the USA   I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:53 am

Eh, I think we should just go back to kings and lords and serfdom, like they do in the England.  It would be nice to have a castle.  lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

PostSubject: Re: I feel for you all in the USA   I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:15 pm

I heard you can find some fixer uppers over there

I feel for you all in the USA Ducket10" />
Back to top Go down
alX Newfie Xla

alX Newfie Xla

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: I feel for you all in the USA   I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:05 pm

Nice wording baller
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: I feel for you all in the USA   I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:18 pm

Dubious Baller wrote:
I usually avoid political commentaries amongst a diverse group of people but I am going to weigh in here anyway. I am not tied to any party I am an independent and not an independent party but a true independent. The biggest problem with our government is the 2 party system I believe.

I don't believe that most politicians start out as crooked slimy snakes after money and power. Most of them have degrees that could maybe profit them more in the private sector. But once you spend a little time in this web of deception and trade offs and pressure from the parties they slowly become just as dirty as the rest.

I am going to stop there because if I go any further I would probably really offend some people on both sides of party lines that are sensitive about politics.

Plus 1 dude I'am with on this !
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: I feel for you all in the USA   I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:59 pm

Current Government is Politics and Current Politics is a business. Both major parties in this country only care about their constituents in so far as getting them re-elected and keeping themselves in business. The pissing contest that is the party system (as per the current shut-down)  is simply a diversion for the masses.

It is disturbing the number of everyday people you can meet who only concern themselves with the parties (I'm Republican / I'm Democrat) and not the actual issues. The Governing of our country has become a team vs. team sport (with team owners pulling the strings)...when there should only be one team.

That being said...for this topic string, we can probably all expect a through IRS Audit at the end of the year.

I feel for you all in the USA Secondvtrepublicflag
First and Last
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

PostSubject: Re: I feel for you all in the USA   I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:35 pm

[

That being said...for this topic string, we can probably all expect a through IRS Audit at the end of the year.

I feel for you all in the USA Secondvtrepublicflag
First and Last
[/quote]
Holy shit thats right, we have to worry about the NSA tracking our conversations now. Is there no end, hehehe.
Back to top Go down
EstimatdProphet

EstimatdProphet

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: I feel for you all in the USA   I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Sniffs bait, looks around suspiciously with shifty eyes and sneaks away back into sniper mode.
Back to top Go down
cY staple Yc

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: I feel for you all in the USA   I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:56 am

Baller you couldn't have said it any better and I agree with you on all this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel for you all in the USA   I feel for you all in the USA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel for you all in the USA
Page 1 of 1