Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:36 am

with assassination pro.. you do not show up on PR, pretty sure of that
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:40 am

These are exclusive to PC. Which is why I choose to play on Xbox.

how bout this - rage much after this game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Jlye-mszFb8
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:24 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:52 pm

What am i supposed to see in the video? Didnt see any kind of aim bot UI. What is the point of the vid if it doesnt show anything? Maybe i am just not seeing it.

I am at work and am going to check that site out and D/L the file and see what the hell. I'll let you know if it is a virus or whatever.

EDIT: Ok, DONT go to that site. Its f-ed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:02 pm

Dammit, this is the kind of crap that ruined MW2 for me. Can't find a game there without a cheater of some kind. I guess if it starts getting rampant, I'll just head back to BLOPS. And not spend another dime on Modern Warfare titles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:27 pm

One cause of this can be people pre-shooting around corners. I routinely do that on Hardhat, especially around A and B where people camp either flag from the center. I also have to do it on Mission in the center of the map between C and B. I run AR's and if I want to stand a chance against Strikers and SMG's I have to start getting bullets on the enemy ASAP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:29 pm

Also, some players may be using the "Revenge" death streak, which actually tells them where you are if you killed them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:36 pm

Im amazed that even with the hack he dies... Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:36 pm

Never thought of that...good point.

The spawning was really fucked last night. I was watching killcams on Underground and I could watch the guy emerge from a spawn right behind me and shoot me in the back.

Some motherfucker in that match was in final stand all game. Got me 3 times with it. He must have died 20 times in a row. Final killcam was hilarious. It shows me drop the douche into final stand, him kill me, and then one of our Ospreys taking him out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:09 pm

I highly doubt anything exists for MW3 PS3 yet. I'm betting the aimbot featured above are from a PC capture which is much easier to develop than one for a console.

The proprietors of those videos are probably trying to generate revenue via click though ads/surveys. I doubt there's actually anything useful in the password protected file.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:54 pm

obxj wrote:
I doubt there's actually anything useful in the password protected file.

There isnt. Like i said, stay away from that site. It is loaded with Malware and trojans and gawd knows what else Laughing

And it didnt lead to any file. Nadda. Just stupid adverts and malicious intent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:54 pm

After looking at the video I'm pretty sure that this is a BS gimick. The fonts for the kill XP are not what IW uses in the game for one, and those fonts do not change from region to region.

I also do not think that the player is really playing like he knows where the enemies are in the game. He is a somewhat cautious player visiting high traffic areas. Pretty easy to take a vid of gameplay and mark it post match to make it appear like there is a hack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:18 pm

I'm guilty of shooting people in the back 24/7, but it's not because I hack, it's because I mainly use tac inserts since I used my last prestige token on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:55 pm

Tema24 wrote:
Im amazed that even with the hack he dies... Shocked

It is because he sucks, that is why the hack in the first place.

olmf wrote:
After looking at the video I'm pretty sure that this is a BS gimick. The fonts for the kill XP are not what IW uses in the game for one, and those fonts do not change from region to region.

What we call foreign language lobbies have different fonts, based on the region code of the bluray. I have seen many other CoD utubes that have this type of font. None in english.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2