Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Pro making a Pew Pew Cake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Empty
PostSubject: Pro making a Pew Pew Cake   Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Pro doing some Pew Pew Cooking.

East course wait for pro to come serve him at the dinner table

Last edited by Bizotch on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pro making a Pew Pew Cake   Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Was this the game where I laid prone on the dining room table camouflaged as a salad?
I lost the game in my theater.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Pro making a Pew Pew Cake   Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:25 pm

eastcourse wrote:
Was this the game where I laid prone on the dining room table camouflaged as a salad?

Did you get your salad tossed eastcourse?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Pro making a Pew Pew Cake   Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:40 pm

I have that video. I am still waiting for it to post on elite and then it will be up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pro making a Pew Pew Cake   Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:45 pm

There you go it finally posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pro making a Pew Pew Cake   Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Damn Biz I was just getting beers for the lobby and then you had to go screw it all up for everyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pro making a Pew Pew Cake   Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:20 pm

that was a fun night... I think I spent a bunch of time checking out that map and no sooner than I said, "hey there a safe" or "the fish tank is bulletproof" then somebody killed me b/c they knew where I was. Fun matches, thanks to Bizotch and anyone else who hosted....

On the other hand, I was NOT drunk enough to get the full effect of that special 3rd person view match on Hardhat.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Pro making a Pew Pew Cake   Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:13 am

STPR06 wrote:
Damn Biz I was just getting beers for the lobby and then you had to go screw it all up for everyone

U never bake me a cake or offer me a beer. I'm sad. Sad I thought we were buddy's Pro?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pro making a Pew Pew Cake   Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:24 am

Of course we are buds...I was GETTING BEERS from the mini fridge!! I needed a drink...my AA sponsor knifed in the back from across the room, crazy guys were getting their salads tossed in the dining room, some kind of man-love fornication was going on in the pool...I wasn't sure how I got myself into a lobby with such debotchery...then I remembered Bizotch was the party leader and it all made sense. I tried to get to the kitchen to drink myself into oblivion and then someone, now known to be Bizotch himself, put me out of my misery. It was AWFUL...and now some of that Eyes Wide Shut type night has been published for all the world to see.

I am scarred for life...or is that a =30= brand on my arm??? Either way it's all the same Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pro making a Pew Pew Cake   Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:29 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
eastcourse wrote:

Did you get your salad tossed eastcourse?

I tried but had no takers. Just some perv named Biz checking out my ass.
Btw... I don't remember that knife kill on Stream but I like it!
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Pro making a Pew Pew Cake   Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:52 pm

Bunch of sick deviants u guys are!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pro making a Pew Pew Cake   Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Pro your sponsor called me and told me to make sure you didnt drink. That is the reason I had to put you out of your misery.

Eastcourse, I wasn't checking out your ass. I was wondering why you were putting your junk in the fruit bowl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pro making a Pew Pew Cake   Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Bizotch wrote:

Eastcourse, I wasn't checking out your ass. I was wondering why you were putting your junk in the fruit bowl.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro making a Pew Pew Cake   Pro making a Pew Pew Cake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pro making a Pew Pew Cake
Page 1 of 1