Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Who are some of ur favorite comedians?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Empty
PostSubject: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:01 pm

I really like listening to the Raw Dog channel on XM Radio as I love stand up comedy. With that in mind what is some of u guys' favorite comedians? Here is a list of mine. In no particular order.

Bob Marley- D711789 remind me of him. Think that's why I like D so much. Haha
Eddie Murphy- loved Raw. It was classic.
John Pinette
Mitch Fatel
Lewis Black
George Carlin
Lisa Lampanelli
Kathleen Madigan
Whitney Cummings
Lynne Koplitz
Dane Cook

And so many more

Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Sam Kinison
George Carlin
Lewis Black
Dane Cook
Eddie Murphy (who could forget "she got a mustache!")
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:38 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
Sam Kinison
George Carlin
Lewis Black
Dane Cook
Eddie Murphy (who could forget "she got a mustache!")

Sam Kinion is one I wanted to put on my list but forgot. He is great.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Was great. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Richard Prior
Rodney Dangerfield
Bill Hicks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Richard Pryor probably the funniest motherfucker in history IMO...

George Carlin was ingenious in his content and delivery

Mitch Hedberg my favorite one liner comedian ever...

Unfortunately, all 3 are dead Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:17 pm

Mitch Headberg was effing awesome also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:45 pm

In no particular order:

Eddie Murphy (the old stand up stuff)
John Pinette
George Carlin (plus he was perfect for the Bill & Ted movies)
Russell Peters (going to see him in September)
Lewis Black
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:15 pm

Dave Attell. Hands down my favorite.

Skanks for the Memories is a great album.
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Dave_Attell

I actually saw George Carlin in New London Conn.

7th row. Right after he came on stage I fell asleep. Woke up when it was over. True fuckin story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Damn. No love for Louie CK?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:52 pm

...and Dane Cook is a douchemonkey thief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:08 pm

MANIC wrote:
Damn. No love for Louie CK?
I was seriously going to post this comment myself! Louis CK is the man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:50 am

My dad and I use to watch Richard Pryor when I was a kid lmao!!!!!!!!! Hm.... We loved, Martin,Eddie, and Red foxx. My dad and I loved watching them, and great classics like Rambo, the Terminator, The lethal weopon(s)...I love my dad, he's the reason I have great taste Smile...and swear like a sailor on leave lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:51 am

How could I forget! Scott and I enjoy Kevin hart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:25 am

there is this guy, shit, whats his name, I see him everyday in the mirror? OH YEA, ME!

I kid i kid.

Carlin, Gaffigan, Old Jim Carrey, Eddie Murphy (delirious), Pryor, Old Drew Carrey (he was dirty in the beginning), Larry the Cable guy (he too was dirty when first coming up), Dave Attell, Jim Breuer...there are a lot, i just dig laughing...those are the ones that i would absolutely pay to see..

Bill Hicks, I am really surprised Manic didnt say him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:33 am

Rob delaney
Eddie Murphy before Disney
Hannibal buress
Jon dore

Anyone who likes one liners and tons of free comedy......twitter....you can follow thousands of comedians.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:45 am

J3551CA87 wrote:
How could I forget! Scott and I enjoy Kevin hart

Kevin Hart, that's a funny little fucker right there. I love it when he talks about his grand pop. Funny shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:53 pm

David Cross and anyone but Dane cook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are some of ur favorite comedians?   Who are some of ur favorite comedians? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are some of ur favorite comedians?
Page 1 of 1