Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What is your favorite weapon so far?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

What is your favorite weapon so far? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Still interested.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:30 pm

I've been using the M4A1 exclusively so far. with the exception of picking up weapons when out of ammo. I've unlocked all proficiencies and attachments, just the gold camo left to get. About 29 more kills iirc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:02 pm

For smg I would say the PP90M1 has good range shoots fast.

Assult would be the SPAZ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:30 pm

I didn't realize how reliant I was on Dual Mags in BO... I'm constantly running out of ammo in MW3.

Most of the time I'm using the M4A1, SCAR-L, and UMP45. I've tried out the Barrett and the AS50 of the snipers. Sniping actually works well for me in MW3 - if I get someone in crosshairs it's going to be a OHK, and I'm working on quickscoping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:33 am

I used the SCAR-L for a while, but I've actually come back to the M4A1 to unlock all of its features.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:08 am

ive picked up the g36 a few times and i love this gun.

am dissapointed in the mp5 as it lacks firepower and sounds a tad pants.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:34 am

Just startet using the p90. Favourite so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:34 am

I too was disappointed in the MP5.

I keep coming back to the SCAR. Tried the Holographic sight. I cant use that sight as it takes up the screen. Red dot gives good visibility and does not seem to fly off target like it did in BO.

Killed 3 people the a sniper rifle. I only need 10 more kills to = the number of guys I got in BO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:12 am

bomberball wrote:
ive picked up the g36 a few times and i love this gun.

am dissapointed in the mp5 as it lacks firepower and sounds a tad pants.

The G36 is a good gun, it seems to drop them real quick.

I'm trying to level up the M41A.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:13 am

Running the M4A1 exclusively to level it up quickly. Tried the SCAR in offline SpecOps mode (or whatever its called) and that will be the next choice. I think the iron sight are better done in MW3 than in Blops and didn't much care for anything more than the red dots due to the real estate they took up on the screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:19 am

Whichever one actually kills people... I fear I am being too impatient with this game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:43 am

Love the SCAR...when you add kick proficiency the thing is like a laser. ACOG is a great scope to use as well...it sucked in BLOPS. Here, it works like it's supposed to. Also, having red dot and silencer together on it is a sweet combination. Not sure if you have tried the silencer, but they make an awesome noise when you shoot! Beyond that, the G36 that you get in one of the standard classes (along with P90 with the two primary perks) is a great gun. Once I unlock it, I may work that one with kick reduction as well as it is powerful, but has a lot of movement upwards when firing. Haven't tried many SMGs yet...this game seems to be heavy on assault rifles and sniper rifles so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:46 am

I want that Motherfuckin' Stryker NOW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:48 am

MANIC = STRYKER
STRYKER = MANIC
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:40 am

M4A1 All the way so far!! Yeah Baby!
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:46 am

Liking the UMP45 but still at the early levels. Can't wait to try out the AK47, M60E at the higher levels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:47 am

SCAR w/RedDot

M4A1 w/Silencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:26 am

scar red dot silencer nice. running out of ammo is a real problem in mw3 though but the pistols actually work i dont feel like im having to empty two clips into a guy so he goes down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:30 am

Scavenger is a must with the SCAR-L. Wish they had put the SCAR-H in instead, but they would have adjusted the power down anyway. Why can't a game use corresponding damage levels to a real weapons caliber?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:36 am

Love the ump45 so far....trying to unlock all attachments for it....it's excellent for the smaller maps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:38 am

Anyone else think the SCAR with a suppressor attached sounds like its broken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:38 am

My son and I were playing a couple of rounds of Spec Ops Survival last night in split screen and after one of the rounds ended I picked up one of the AK-47's left around. That thing is SCHWEET...
Back to top Go down

The FMG9..because its spits out enough ammo to make up for lag.

Very Happy

Think I maybe used the SCAR once so far....been sticking with the bottom level M4A1 just to level at least one thing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:41 am

M4 for me so far, but I haven't unlocked many yet. The MG36 LMG is good too. For the SMGs, the UMP is decent and the MP5 blows. I tried the Scar briefly, but think the M4 kills quicker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:45 am

Agree inglorious, it sounds clanky and rattley with a supressor, like it's gonna fall apart!

FBD, I'm with you on the Scar, M4. I went back to the M4 and got alot more kills then
I did with the Scar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon so far?   What is your favorite weapon so far? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite weapon so far?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next