Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

My new least favorite people are...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

My new least favorite people are... Empty
PostSubject: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:00 pm

...the fucktards at wal-mart who take a whole bunch of shit through the self-checkout aisle, but they're too stupid to figure out how to use the machines quickly and efficiently and would have been able to move through a normal line quicker. Those things are designed to get people moved through quickly. I especially hate the fat bitch in the hover-round with the top half of her ass and her three person tent...er I mean underwear...hanging out for all the world to see. If you're not smart enough to handle the task of a wal-mart checkout person then get your ass back on the short bus and get the fuck out of my way!
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:03 pm

wow hoffy, i detect a little anger in this post. is it that time of the month buddy?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:13 pm

+1 to you sir glad I am not the only one. My woman hates going shopping with me. I view myself as effecient and a sign of courtesy and respect that I don't fuck around. it's in and out with precision like effeciency. Although I play too much COD cause anyone who is slow and occupies space I refer to as a camper now.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:31 pm

That's pretty annoying. Self checkout in general should be for people with just a few things and/or who are used to using self checkouts and can scan and bag their items in a timely fashion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Yeah...I get a little proturbed when I'm in a hurry and I'm being slowed by the stupidity of others...all I need is a bottle of lime juice damn it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Oh shit don't get me started on shopping.If shooting people was legal my k/d would be a lot better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:49 pm

I think they are very impersonal, I really don't like using them. They come in handy when you only have 1 or 2 things at a place where people buy lots of stuff.

Hoffy I feel your pain, the cub (local grocery store) by my house has them but they have people that say "no you have too much stuff for self check out" to people that have more than a few items.

One more reason I hate balls-mart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 pm

I with you hoff. Or the people who are slow as all holly hell but still feel like they have to use the express lane cause they have less then 15 items. Its an express lane not the 15 items but go ahead and talk about your cat and take forever lane!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:09 pm

One solution, would be to stop shopping at wal mart. However, I am the person who will take 15 or 20 items into self check out. (At stores other than wal mart) But I do not however, take a long time at the thing. I would sooner scan 20 of my own items, than wait for some food stamp running trash whore, to have all her shrimp and steaks rang up, by some slow moving, unfriendly, non-motivated, minimum wage making cuntwhore. Who doesn't even do his or her (Very Easy) job correctly. That being said, avoid wal mart all together, and you will notice a change in atmosphere. That anger and hostility you suffer whenever you are there. Is usually all based on the fact that you are, in fact, at wal mart. Scumbags, that is what wal mart consist of. I will gladly drive to three separate stores, in order to get "Quality, named brand items", rather than make one trip to that place. To purchase, their fake excuses for named brand.

All that being said, I do not judge anyone who shops there.... )Apart from the overweight women, who wear short, shorts, that display their second set of hips, or the roll that reminds me of a muffin top." Those women, get judged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:11 pm

DealingTheDeathCard wrote:
One solution, would be to stop shopping at wal mart. However, I am the person who will take 15 or 20 items into self check out. (At stores other than wal mart) But I do not however, take a long time at the thing. I would sooner scan 20 of my own items, than wait for some food stamp running trash whore, to have all her shrimp and steaks rang up, by some slow moving, unfriendly, non-motivated, minimum wage making cuntwhore. Who doesn't even do his or her (Very Easy) job correctly. That being said, avoid wal mart all together, and you will notice a change in atmosphere. That anger and hostility you suffer whenever you are there. Is usually all based on the fact that you are, in fact, at wal mart. Scumbags, that is what wal mart consist of. I will gladly drive to three separate stores, in order to get "Quality, named brand items", rather than make one trip to that place. To purchase, their fake excuses for named brand.

All that being said, I do not judge anyone who shops there.... )Apart from the overweight women, who wear short, shorts, that display their second set of hips, or the roll that reminds me of a muffin top." Those women, get judged.

Sweep the flabby leg !!!!!
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:44 pm

I feel your pain man...whether self-check out, or cashier. The shit that drives me nuts are the ones who can't count their cash, grab their stuff and go. Instead they need to futz with their purse/wallet (before, or after purchase), argue about a "sale item", or what not. You came to the store to make a purchase...so have your money, or info straight...pay up and get the f**k out the way.

On a sad side note: There are estimates that the average person spends anywhere from 2 to 5 years of their lives waiting in lines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:01 am

I've been that person before, but only because the people behind me were complaining. I had my daughter with me and she thought it would be great to throw her toys and bottles out of the carriage. So I did what any mature person would do. I reset the credit card machine when I was waiting for my change. If your curious to know to do it you just hold down the four corner buttons. This works for almost all machines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:06 am

for you Hoffy....

My new least favorite people are... 249710
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:30 am

Thanks, Old School, there's no way that I can un-see that!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:56 am

My eyes...burning......must go to NSFW area for backside love....oh wait I am at work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:04 am

I hate old people that need to stand side by side and block the whole fucking aisle! I feel like pushing my cart into them and breaking their old brittle fucking bones! Look gramps have a clue what you need before you get in the store, get it, then get the fuck out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:23 am

What about the parent(s) who think the store is a playground and let thier kids run around the aisles ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:57 am

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:
I hate old people that need to stand side by side and block the whole fucking aisle! I feel like pushing my cart into them and breaking their old brittle fucking bones! Look gramps have a clue what you need before you get in the store, get it, then get the fuck out!

AFUCKINGMEN (and not A fucking man or any other variation of man on man loving Suspect)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:06 am

I like Walmart at 2am... Clean and empty.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:02 am

Dagger Asp wrote:
What about the parent(s) who think the store is a playground and let thier kids run around the aisles ?
But it's so nice to take the kids somewhere and not have to clean up after them!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:02 am

I hate shopping more and more. My purchases are surgical strikes - get in, get out, focus on the mission.

I may linger in Lowes, Home Depot, Menards or hardware stores though. My wife hates going with me there, which is a bit poetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:25 am

People who drive the speed limit or under it in perfectly good weather....this generally applies to old people and people who are to chicken to realize that the cops won't pull you over unless you are 20km over the limit....come on, at least do 15 over! And then there's the people who make a complete stop in the middle of the road to make a turn; I can understand slowing down a bit but no need to completely stop! And finally, the people who are going slow enough to be passed but as soon as you start to pass them they speed up to not let you get around!!! Evil or Very Mad

yes, I may have a bit of road rage....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:28 am

DealingTheDeathCard wrote:
That anger and hostility you suffer whenever you are there. Is usually all based on the fact that you are, in fact, at wal mart. .

My ex and i figured out we can't shop at wal-mart together. Every time we did we got in a fight, I think it has something to do with the lights but i can't be sure.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:37 am

hoffy wrote:
...the fucktards at wal-mart who take a whole bunch of shit through the self-checkout aisle, but they're too stupid to figure out how to use the machines quickly and efficiently and would have been able to move through a normal line quicker. Those things are designed to get people moved through quickly. I especially hate the fat bitch in the hover-round with the top half of her ass and her three person tent...er I mean underwear...hanging out for all the world to see. If you're not smart enough to handle the task of a wal-mart checkout person then get your ass back on the short bus and get the fuck out of my way!

I thought they were to make dick mart money and make you do the work for them with no pay and no discount!

Or its like when a dick stand's in a door way on mw3 and you can't get threw!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:46 am

I like going a pushing all the buttons on toys getting them all going..then bouncing on the sit and bounce ball...oh wait.......they don't have those anymore because of me......Now for the famous words of Walter "Welcome to Wal-Mart ...Get your shit and get out!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new least favorite people are...   My new least favorite people are... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new least favorite people are...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next