Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

EOD Bot master

Go down 
AuthorMessage

EOD Bot master Empty
PostSubject: EOD Bot master   EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:14 am

On Grand Bazzar last night the guy drove his humvee up into the hallway onto B. EOD bot deployed and I blew up the truck with the gunner still inside.

EOD Bot Kill acquired Boost Free.

Who all is loosing sleep because they had to boost to get their EOD bot kill?
Back to top Go down

EOD Bot master Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOD Bot master   EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:20 am

Took me only 1 attempt with the EOD bot to get the kill. Of course my target stood there like he wanted to be killed by it. tongue Of course then i tried the MTAR and realized that the 1 attempt wasnt even worth it as the MTAR is IMO a piece of junk. Maybe ok for close quarters but horrendous at any type of range. Ill stay with my ACW or M4A1.
Back to top Go down

EOD Bot master Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOD Bot master   EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:48 am

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
Took me only 1 attempt with the EOD bot to get the kill. Of course my target stood there like he wanted to be killed by it. tongue Of course then i tried the MTAR and realized that the 1 attempt wasnt even worth it as the MTAR is IMO a piece of junk. Maybe ok for close quarters but horrendous at any type of range. Ill stay with my ACW or M4A1.

I know, all that wasted time and anxiety over the EOD bot for a gun that does not fit my playstyle... *Sigh*

I do like the ACW a great deal though. I think I like it better than the SG553 which was my previous go to Engineer Gun. 27 rounds is an add number though... Recoil is predictable despite the fact it has what feels like a lot of straight up drift.
Back to top Go down

EOD Bot master Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOD Bot master   EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:33 pm

27 rounds in the magazine because it is supposed to be firing the 6.5mm Grendel round, but it lists it as the 5.56 (same as M4). I think the 5.56mm listing in the game is wrong because the damage is slightly higher than the M4 keeping in line with the 6.5mm.

Jury is still out on the MTAR. I kill quite well from the hip with it, I just hate hip firing. I always aim down the sights so the MTAR isn't doing the job. I think that gun is less accurate aiming down the sights than from the hip with a laser.
Back to top Go down

EOD Bot master Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOD Bot master   EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:45 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
27 rounds in the magazine because it is supposed to be firing the 6.5mm Grendel round, but it lists it as the 5.56 (same as M4). I think the 5.56mm listing in the game is wrong because the damage is slightly higher than the M4 keeping in line with the 6.5mm.

Jury is still out on the MTAR. I kill quite well from the hip with it, I just hate hip firing. I always aim down the sights so the MTAR isn't doing the job. I think that gun is less accurate aiming down the sights than from the hip with a laser.

Having over 5000 kills with the M4A1 i can give a very good head to head between it and the ACW. They have roughly the same power close range but anything mid/long range the ACW is head and shoulders above. The light recoil and laser accuracy makes it a dream. Ive seen videos and read posts saying the ACW is underpowered but i just dont see it. Yeah my kill per min is down on the ACW compared to the M4 but my accuracy is almost 1.5% higher. I swear sometimes its more of an assault rifle due to the longer kills ive been getting. I do wish sometimes for the extra 3 rounds in the mag but the super fast reload compensates for it. Not to say the M4A1 is a slouch at all. Up close its a beast. Good weapon for a map like damavand.
Back to top Go down

EOD Bot master Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOD Bot master   EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:12 pm

I have to agree with nixon, I love the ACW (hated it at first), but with a hbar and grip, or with just the flash suppressor it is great. Although, I can't decide witch loadout I like better.

I always preferred the SG553 over the M4A1 because I found it better at mid to long ranges than the M4A1 and not too far behind at closer range. The ACW is like a combination of the best of both of these weapons, which in my opinion were the best carbines until the ACW came along.

Sometimes I do wish for the extra 3 bullets though Embarassed
Back to top Go down

EOD Bot master Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOD Bot master   EOD Bot master Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
On Grand Bazzar last night the guy drove his humvee up into the hallway onto B. EOD bot deployed and I blew up the truck with the gunner still inside.

EOD Bot Kill acquired Boost Free.

Who all is loosing sleep because they had to boost to get their EOD bot kill?

got mine boost free on damavand peak. guy was capping C, drove right up and fried him. I couldn't believe the guy just laid there. Was the second time i used an eod bot, guess I got lucky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EOD Bot master Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOD Bot master   EOD Bot master Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EOD Bot master
Page 1 of 1