Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Empty
PostSubject: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:20 am

I have noticed, especially in the past week, a lot of people are playing like assholes and not PTFO'n. I am being revived when I shouldn't be (more often then normal), people are C4 camping spawn exits, more javelins are coming at my choppers than ever before, there's a resurrection of the M26 MASS, stupid EOD bots, someone roadkilling Dan in a chopper etc. etc.

Does anyone else feel like the assignments are ruining this game or is it the influx of COD players moving over because of MW3's failures?

Also I have noticed a lot more clans are now hiding their identities when we play against them or on their server, so it looks like just a bunch of randoms.

And just so none of you pussies cries, this is not directed towards 30's but an observation in general.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:28 am

I agree with all of it 100% I can tell when there is an assignment out there as everyone i run into is either running the same weapon or class. Ive never tried to rely on the blue hats but for sure they are getting worse. Its one reason my playtime is less than it used to be. Im off today and would like to get some games in but i just cant run solo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:37 am

Well, I for one was worthless for multiple matches trying to get the EOD bot kill, so I will own up to that.

For me assignments mix tings up enough so you get a feel for other guns that you will never use, like the worthless piece of garbage the SCAR-H and the worlds most annoying gun L-96. Apparently the PKP is not a train wreck, but we will see. I did have a mostly decent experience with the F2000 when I used it as a tac light/laser hipfire noob gun and I may go bck to this when I hate Metro + M60.

Bluehats = sucktastic. Why cant a set of bluehats hold one flag for more than 2 minutes. I mean really.

Smallz- they hide their identities just like we do Smile

It was great to play with the Ogz last night. I like them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:53 am

Winicott1001 wrote:
Well, I for one was worthless for multiple matches trying to get the EOD bot kill, so I will own up to that.

For me assignments mix tings up enough so you get a feel for other guns that you will never use, like the worthless piece of garbage the SCAR-H and the worlds most annoying gun L-96. Apparently the PKP is not a train wreck, but we will see. I did have a mostly decent experience with the F2000 when I used it as a tac light/laser hipfire noob gun and I may go bck to this when I hate Metro + M60.

Bluehats = sucktastic. Why cant a set of bluehats hold one flag for more than 2 minutes. I mean really.

Smallz- they hide their identities just like we do Smile

It was great to play with the Ogz last night. I like them.

We were all useless for a while trying to get the stupid EOD kill.

I mix it up for myself by trying to get a service star for everything, all the unlocks and all the awards. I'm getting close probably 20 more weapons to service star mostly pistols and sniper rifles, 5 more real guns and most of the sniper rifles still need unlocks and 37/50 medals and all ribbons completed.

@nixon, I tend to play rush when I am by my self it seems like more blue hats are playing the objective in that mode or they are kill whoring which actually seems to help in rush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:56 am

I got to run with N8 yesterday for a bit and we were talking about the fact that every single person on his team was running sniper, so they weren't being effective/playing the objective. I guess this would be a reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:41 pm

I admit also I was being useless yesterday. I am still trying to complete the L96 tag and am not worth a shit to the team when I don't cap objectives and only get 3-4 kills a match. I usually play solo when I am doing that though so I don't take away the chance to win for the clan. There are a lot of annoying tactics right now with the assignments. C4 kills = jihad jeep, L96 kills = everyone sitting on there asses on the ridge on Kharg Island trying to get the >350m kill shot. I'll be glad when most people have finished the assignments.

Smurfs/blue hats is hit or miss. I have been on great teams of randoms that communicate and I have been stuck with a bunch of beatboxing douchebags. I think it depends of whether Karma is wanting to punish me that day or not.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:07 pm

I'm gonna need someone to get me up to speed on BF3, I played it for a little bit when it first came out and haven't really played it in months. I don't feel like playing with asshats (if I want assholes, I'll play with randoms in MW3).
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:21 pm

I couldn't agree with you guys more. The spawn camping/killing is out of control. Kicked four assholes last night that wouldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
miggilly

miggilly

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:47 pm

I cant seem to find time to get online these days...and when I do...the damn game locks up on me! So frustrating. I saw a few on last night around 10 central. Popped in the server and presto....ps3 locks up. Can't wait for the PS4...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:02 pm

@Nixon, I am off Mondays and Tuesdays. If you get on mid afternoon (PST) you can usually hook up with the EUK30's. I've been playing with killface and vegasboyaa on their server. You can usually find a squad at least. On the other note, the last few night have been horrible with blue hats. you can't keep a point for nothing. it feels like 4 v. 12. we did pull a pretty awesome win with 7 tickets last night capped all four points with only 7 tickets left when the other side had 20 or 30 something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:30 am

I think that the new assignments are dumb, I could care less about gun camo, if I get them it will be unintentional. So I will not be playing as an asshat, acept when I am flying jets, I you get jet rammed by me please rest assured it was not on purpose, just trying to take you out with the MG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:48 am

Freak-OU812 wrote:
If you get jet rammed by me please rest assured it was not on purpose, just trying to take you out with the MG.

I think you might have gotten me a couple times. Evil or Very Mad I jet ram sometimes by accident too, especially head-ons with other jets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 pm

well I was all set to buy BF3 until this crap.

Just meet me on blops...I know you all still have it and secretly want to put it back into the PS3 tonight!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:56 pm

FBD wrote:

I call bullshit. You are just going to tease us until November 9th! FBD is a BF3 tease!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:06 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
FBD wrote:

I call bullshit. You are just going to tease us until November 9th! FBD is a BF3 tease!

I second that motion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:13 pm

Third. FBD = Prick/BF3 Tease
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Freak-OU812 wrote:
Winicott1001 wrote:
FBD wrote:

I second that motion.

Ya, that guy is nothing but a Fucking Big Dick dressed up as a Fat Brown Dog

***Edited for typo must have been thinking big black....lmao

Last edited by smallz on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:29 pm

Shocked

Smallz, what's a Bick Dick? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:04 am

well didnt want to try for the assignments but hearing people talk about some of the weapons, so had to do them, hated using the rpg at everything that moved. well felt like a butt during that, all in all i got the aug acw l96 one other, all unlocked on one match was pretty nice to see to me atleast lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:55 pm

I wished more assignment were used for playing the objective, like capturing the flags, defending the flag/MCOMM's, etc.. I think that would've help. 50 sniper rifle kills or rocket kills promote players only helping themselves and not teammates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:59 pm

+1 crossfire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:09 pm

+1 to crossfire just for posting for the first time in 6 months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:41 pm

Yeah I had to double check it was him for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.   Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignments are ruining this game, blue hats are getting worse.
Page 1 of 1