Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Dom on Nuketown

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dom on Nuketown Empty
PostSubject: Dom on Nuketown   Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:09 pm

I was playing with a few clannies today for the first time in a long time...good times. We were playing pretty well and ended up on Nuketown...can't remember for sure who was all there because there were a few new faces, I know Nixon was there. We cleaned up pretty good in both games but we would have done way better if people would have followed one rule...DON'T GO PAST THE FRONT OF THE OTHER TEAMS HOUSE! We would be sitting in great position, middle of the map, controlling B and our other point...and then somebody would run deep into the spawn and next thing you know we were getting shot in the back. This map is probably one of the most important to hang back and control where the spawns are.
Back to top Go down

Dom on Nuketown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom on Nuketown   Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:25 pm

LoL ...Hate when this happens..
The best thing to do is to watch friendly's, if they push to far , start watching your back..

It's funny how many games we have been in complete control, until a spawn flip occurs....a minute later you hear "You're being dominated" and all hell has broken loose.

Spawn flipping can be disasterous. I know we have made a few comebacks after an enemy causes a spawn flip, and we are free'd.
Back to top Go down

Dom on Nuketown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom on Nuketown   Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:10 pm

I had some big matches on that map today. I played the map 3 times and the match hoffy was in i had like 47 or 48 kills but then had 102 and then 68 the next two. Exactly as he said if you stay short of the enemies house the spawns will stay how you want. I try to hang behind the moving van and move back and forth down the line. Is it me or lately there are more randumbs screwing the spawns in dom? Seems like every match im in with them they always go for the third flag right away. Flipped spawns on nuketown make quite the mess. Unfortunately SgtHugo was on the other side of the 102 kill match.
Back to top Go down

Dom on Nuketown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom on Nuketown   Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:46 am

Yeah I played with nixon earlier this week on nuke town, He is usally behind the trailer, I got 30 somthing kills in the upstairs as the other team kept putting tac inserts in the upstairs area on the other side trying to snipe on B, I killed the same guy 7 times with the M-16 with acog, I would of got more but I kept running out of ammo, I typicaly stay bu the trailer as well but Nixon kept it covered pretty well.
Nuketown on Dom is hectic but if we stay on one side and keep an eye on the back for spawn trappers we typicaly rock on nuke town dom
Back to top Go down

Dom on Nuketown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom on Nuketown   Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:38 pm

I was there for that one also. One hell of a lot of napalm in a small map. Don't get to see dom on nuketown very often so it was a grand old time. Definetly don't want to flip spawn on that map.
Back to top Go down

Dom on Nuketown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom on Nuketown   Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:00 pm

I've actually been seeing nuketown a bunch lately...we got it again this afternoon...it was crazy as usual. This time the spawns got flipped by the opposition though...
Back to top Go down

Dom on Nuketown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom on Nuketown   Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:52 am

I always hated DOM on Nuketown but lately it's starting to be a lot of fun...but only with clannies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dom on Nuketown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom on Nuketown   Dom on Nuketown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dom on Nuketown
Page 1 of 1