Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Ode to the x30x- My Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ode to the x30x- My Story Empty
PostSubject: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:10 am

So my PS3 friends list stayed empty...and stayed empty...and stayed empty. My GF bought me Black Ops and still it stayed empty. I got MW3 for Christmas and began the lonely grind to prestige. I cannot express to you how badly it SUCKS to play alone and get crushed all the time and be happy to go positive except for the lone FFA games that go your way. Some game modes are just off limits as a lone wolf, so I was pretty much contained to the Mercenary playlist.

So one night I play a Dom match on Mission and get crushed...not unusual...I think I finished top of the board for my losing team. At one point in the game the opposing team had sentry guns placed on both ends of B and were completely raping me and my fellow randoms. I had never seen that done before. Another care package called in and I was determined not to let that be deployed too. It was mayham but I got up to B took out a sentry gun, killed 3, and eventually worked my way back to hijack the care package. Game Ends and in the lobby I complimented the Sentry Gun placement and how crazy it was to try to get through it to B.

Next thing I know I am invited to be picked up. Played a few games and was given the website. Now I am a x30x. Now my friends list is nearly full. I have not played alone since unless I do so by choice (never happens). I have met some great people and dare I say made some friends. I have never physically met anyone from this clan, but I enjoy the company online and in the forums.

So here are my thanks:

- to the guys that picked me up adn invited me in (I will not name them but I hope they know who they are); I do have a sense of luck that it happened because I would not be a part of any clan had it not happened that way
- to Dave and the OG's for starting this thing; I know there have been a lot of posts lately about missing the old days and I can appreciate that. As a new guy you should know how much the clan is enjoyed and how much I\we like what you have started.
- to those that say all the things that go through my head but I usually won't say (I won't mention any names Savvy, don't worry)
- to the guys that have accepted my FR and fill my FL. Thanks to the friends I have made and play with regularly.
- for bringing my W\L above 1. It is so much more fun to win than to loose
- for the losses. It makes loosing more bearable.
- for the Pew Pew matches and private lobby insanity
- for the video posts, jokes, sarcasm and the Post Whore thread that will never end.

I appreciate all of it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:20 am

I love you too pro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:50 am

There needs to be a Tampa area meet up. Drinks on me
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:53 am

I echo all of this except I found this clan on my own by doing a web search. That top 100 list is good for some stuff. I also have made many great friends while playing with this clan (new and og's alike). Some I have never even gotten the pleasure of playing with as we are opposite site of the console divide. But I really have fun mixing it up with u xboxer's and hope one day we will get to play together. The same can be said for the BF3 30's. One day I will pick up BF3 again and get into some vehicular manslaughter with u guys. If I had more gaming time like the old days I would have done it a long time ago. But as I have limited gaming time now I cannot see spreading it across 2 games. Hell, I used to be a single player campaign trophy whore but these days not so much. Mainly because I enjoy playing with my 30 brothers and sisters so much I can't help missing out by playing offline. I haven't put a single player game in my PS3 since Feb. That for me is unheard of as I usually play every single major title thru to completion. I still have not finished Mass Effect 3 or Twisted Metal, I haven't even purchased Prototype 2 even though I was once stoked about its release. I used to put all new release dates on my calender. The only one that is currently on my calender is BLOPs2. I know Assasins Creed is coming out soon and I am going to have to make some hard descisions. I will have to make time for Borderlands 2 cause my wife and I loved playing the first one together. Maybe we can co-op with some 30's.

Wow way to high-jack a thread, sorry Pro. Thanks to all I guess is what I am getting to. And I am glad u made ur way hear too Pro cause u r one of my best 30 friends. Which is saying something cause I have made alot of them here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:56 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
I love you too pro.

And here I call him STP....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:59 am

ZombiePatton wrote:
There needs to be a Tampa area meet up. Drinks on me

I'm down Zombie for sure!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:59 am

I call him Stp as well.
And to add to what Vegas so elegantly stated we are glad your here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:00 pm

We can grab stream out of his grassy knoll as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:07 pm

carlmuir wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:
I love you too pro.

Ya what the hell STPR06 is your name supposed to be

I initially thought Straight Pro and you created it in 06, maybe St. Pro like your so Pro its saint like, Stop Rosix?? Scott Taylor Pro 06?? Sexual Transvestite Possibly Rooffied 0ral Sex??

Seriously WTF!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:19 pm

smallz wrote:
carlmuir wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:
I love you too pro.

I initially thought Straight Pro and you created it in 06, maybe St. Pro like your so Pro its saint like, Stop Rosix?? Scott Taylor Pro 06?? Sexual Transvestite Possibly Rooffied 0ral Sex??

Do you really want to get me started on YOUR tag smallz...come on now. Call me whatever you want to or just call me Tony...its a lot easier. I wasn't an online gamer when I made my tag and it isn't worth the hassle of changing it now.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:22 pm

No love for me? Guess that what I get for high jacking a thread......Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:33 pm

STPR06 wrote:
smallz wrote:
carlmuir wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:
I love you too pro.

Do you really want to get me started on YOUR tag smallz...come on now. Call me whatever you want to or just call me Tony...its a lot easier. I wasn't an online gamer when I made my tag and it isn't worth the hassle of changing it now.

Fair enough, I am sure I have heard them all, I have spent my whole life with it. I just never could decode your tag and I guess its going to stay that way.

Sorry hop it looks like carl was the successful hijacker on this one.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:36 pm

smallz wrote:
STPR06 wrote:
smallz wrote:
carlmuir wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:
I love you too pro.

Fair enough, I am sure I have heard them all, I have spent my whole life with it. I just never could decode your tag and I guess its going to stay that way.

Damn, foiled again!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:45 pm

smallz wrote:
STPR06 wrote:
smallz wrote:
carlmuir wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:
I love you too pro.

STPR= Stopper (soccer position up until 2 years ago) 06= Soccer Number. So most guys in the clan call me PRO...some call me STP...I dont care and respond to everything. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:46 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
No love for me? Guess that what I get for high jacking a thread......Sad

Love you too Hop Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:52 pm

I know, cause lord knows I call u all kinds of bad names and u never fail to respond. And thanks for the love. I was starting to feel a little unwanted. I had my suicide note all typed up and was about to paste it onto a new thread. U saved my gaming life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:53 pm

STPR06 wrote:
STPR= Stopper (soccer position up until 2 years ago) 06= Soccer Number. So most guys in the clan call me PRO...some call me STP...I dont care and respond to everything. Smile
+1
Dammit I was going to write stepper and stopper but I didn't and then it just spiraled into transvestite oral sex like everything in my life does. Crying or Very sad

BTW, I just want to say I agree and feel the same way wholeheartedly as the initial post in this topic Tony, I am just so easily distracted.

**hugs for Hop**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:40 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
I know, cause lord knows I call u all kinds of bad names and u never fail to respond. And thanks for the love. I was starting to feel a little unwanted. I had my suicide note all typed up and was about to paste it onto a new thread. U saved my gaming life.

Dammit, we were so close to getting Hop to rage quit the clan. And for whatever reason when I see STPR06 I always think STPR = Stripper 06 so I tend to call you Stripper when we play. You don't respond, granted we haven't been able to play very much together.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:59 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
mwhop78 wrote:

Dammit, we were so close to getting Hop to rage quit the clan. And for whatever reason when I see STPR06 I always think STPR = Stripper 06 so I tend to call you Stripper when we play. You don't respond, granted we haven't been able to play very much together.

Why do u always seem to be trying to get me to rage quit the clan? It seems to be a running trend with u.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:14 pm

mwhop78 wrote:

Why do u always seem to be trying to get me to rage quit the clan? It seems to be a running trend with u.

It is likely the military trained him to smell, yes smell, emotional instability and then do the 23 subtle things necessary so the said person being smelled goes over the edge in a terrible and spectacular way.

Hmmm, Well I for some reason thought of it as Sit Rep Pro for some reason that is not based on any real evidence. The Stopper reference, while accurate, is unsatisfying. Make me think of a bath tub stopper, which is not very...noble. I think smallz tranny stripper reference is more >30<.

On second thought I will force myself past the Bathtub imagery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:

I think smallz tranny stripper reference is more >30<.

If you want to go to the tranny stripper side that is on you. I can assure you that it would not be a pretty site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:03 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
mwhop78 wrote:

It is likely the military trained him to smell, yes smell, emotional instability and then do the 23 subtle things necessary so the said person being smelled goes over the edge in a terrible and spectacular way.

Hmmm, Well I for some reason thought of it as Sit Rep Pro for some reason that is not based on any real evidence. The Stopper reference, while accurate, is unsatisfying. Make me think of a bath tub stopper, which is not very...noble. I think smallz tranny stripper reference is more >30<.

Wait a sec, I am not emotionally unstable and I do not care to be smelled by N8. Oddly enough though, if he did smell me it would probably make me emotional unstable. That's kinda a catch 22 huh? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Yup. All firefighters are mentally and emotionally unstable. They have to be in order to do the job they do. It shouldn't take much to make you snap. You'll probably just drive into a chic-fil-A and try to commit suicide by eating yourself to death.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:08 pm

I think Tuesday night I could only get out ST before I was dead
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:35 pm

You're welcome, Stripper. And those were my care packages you jacked, dick.

When I used to play MWF, depending on my drink of choice that night, I would either be friendly and accommodating or grouchy and irritable. I must have been drinking the BL Platinum that night...happy juice. Be glad it wasn't a gin night.

Very Happy

In all seriousness, I always felt like a shepherd rounding up lost sheep we found embedded with the randumbs. I've recruited many solid members that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the x30x- My Story   Ode to the x30x- My Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ode to the x30x- My Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next