Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

New blood NorCal PS3

Go down 
+2
SouthPawDraw
chavarlison
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chavarlison

chavarlison

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

New blood NorCal PS3 Empty
PostSubject: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Hello there, Been visiting your website, impressed enough that I wanted to join up. Now that I am in, I was told to jump through some hoops, I mean introduce myself to you folks. Razz
Been playing video games since I was a child, Atari, Nintendo, Sega, Sony, every major iteration of the PC since the 486. Yes I contributed a lot to make these companies rich. Now I just mainly play with the PS3, whenever I am not too tired, or the wife and kids would allow it.
My PSN name may look like it's foreign, but it is just me and my wife's names, jumbled together. See this way, my wife think it is sweet and let me game more often than not, and longer too. Very Happy Plus it has the distinction of never having been picked by anyone, ever. I can go to any website and register the name and it is available, how many of you can boast that huh? People who like puzzles are welcome to decipher it.

I play mostly MW3, I loaned my BF3 and it is long overdue back but I play that too. I try to play at least twice a week most times, late night PST times. Looking to knife you all in the back, I mean play with you guys someday.

Hey I just met you guys
And this is crazy
But here's my PSN ID
And add me maybe?
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Welcome to the 30. You'll dig it here. Hope to see you in a match soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Welcome to the x30x. Not sure about the song choice at the end there, but welcome anyways. We are bunch of mostly cool guys that enjoy gaming together. Glad to have you. Sounds like you already read the newbie threads so I won't put the links here, but if you need any help around this joint feel free to ask. I am an East Coast (EC) guy so I am not sure how much we will get to game together, but feel free to send me a FR.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:02 pm

chavarlison wrote:
Hey I just met you guys
And this is crazy
But here's my PSN ID
And add me maybe?
Ok I think this is the new guy initiation now. Have to include AWESOME song lyrics in your intro post, customized to you.

Well, that and getting strapped in N8's "dentist" chair. lol

Welcome to the clan, hope to see you online soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Welcome the 30. Good to see another bay area Guy. I'm north bay. I'm going to guess
Chris
Valire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Welcome to the clan bro
Back to top Go down
chavarlison

chavarlison

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:06 pm

@STPR06 - Was trying to be hip, so I included a pop song that kids know but 30 y.o. probably hate, sort of like an ironic post?

walldoggy - For those of you who liked the song choice, yes it was an awesome song with the lyrics customized to my intention of joining up with the clan. Cool eh?

Sith_Miester - TY and wrong guesses. :p Will try to add you on PSN so I can bug the hell out of you.

So I tried to join in on some fun some nights ago and I found out a few things. I need either an Elite premium or buy me some new maps. I think I played a total of 2mins with you guys before I got kicked because I don't have the maps. I'll try to get them soon, hopefully at a discount. I think the last time I bought map packs was with the first MW lol.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Chavarlison, you don't get kicked from a party because you don't have the maps. If you don't have the map pack, that map just won't come up in rotation. It may slow down the match making, but you won't get removed from a party if you don't have it.

Hope to see you online.
Back to top Go down
chavarlison

chavarlison

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Huh, it kept on saying the map was broken... or something something. I just gave up after my fifth try. I'll try again of course, played last night like 15 minutes after 30s from my friendslist logged off. Bummer.

PS
I have a question.
I understand the reason for keeping track of C4s, MOABs, Caps, Defends, Sniper kills, W/L, K/D. These are all measure of how good you are at something but why Javelin?
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Some guys here like running the Javelin and asked that it get put on the list. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:55 pm

And regarding the maps, we play with Bee all the time and he just got the maps maybe a month ago. Never had a problem before or after he got them. Although apparently, PSN has been having all kinds of issues recently.
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Usually it is easier to get into games if don't have the DLC's.

Welcome to the clan. Roll with the WC's. You'll have a good time.

Just keep your k/d above .647 Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Nice Nels. Actually, it's .652 now. I'm gonna catch you soon! (not) lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Welcome to the clan.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Welcome to the 30
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Welcome to the crew! The only time not having the maps will cause you a problem is in private lobbies...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:00 am

Welcome to the 30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:38 am

Welcome to the 30's
Back to top Go down
chavarlison

chavarlison

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Thanks to audiopile, I did get to play with bee and whoever it was he was running with. audiopile just pulled me in and left before I can thank him so here's to you. I tried adding them both to my FL but I guess they were too popular and I was still the nerdy kid back in highschool. Laughing Tried to add whoever was sporting the 30 colors, would have added them all but I wasn't sure who were from 30s, sorry about that.

These guys were running like a well oiled machine that I peed a little and had to change after my first match. I never had to worry about my six and could concentrate on an imaginary line through the map and watch them try to get out. Most times I was just on ADS watching them try to run the gauntlet and fall over before they got out. I felt almost sorry for them but then I remember all the times this has happened to me and I go "HA HA HA! So this is what it feels like to be on the other side." lol
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:28 pm

welcome to the 30.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New blood NorCal PS3   New blood NorCal PS3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New blood NorCal PS3
Page 1 of 1