Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

x30x v BWAF

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:16 am

So who showed last night? How did it go just rocking up against another clan without any preparation?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:30 am

Yep, we got our asses handed to us Surprised

However, some of it was down to lag. I know I suffered in a few battles getting four or five hit markers only to be killed by what seemed like two bullets in return fire.

Yes we do need to be more organised and have people equipping specific perks with specific weapons keeping to specific routes and calling out specific information to specific team mates.

However sometimes that seems a little too regimented for me and I think it would take out a lot of the fun. Not that it's fun getting our ass kicked anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:48 am

However sometimes that seems a little too regimented for me and I think it would take out a lot of the fun. Not that it's fun getting our ass kicked anyway.
[/quote]

Its a catch 22, there are plenty of other clans out there one can join that are more competitive but having the craic is just as important. We had our asses handed to us big time but they were prepared, friendly match it wasnt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:50 am

You weren't playing GW were you? I really don't see the point of playing clans unless we're willing to put a little effort in beforehand. Everyone seems to get so complacent playing against randoms, winning and thinking the >30< are beast. Playing against a decent clan is real wake up call isn't it, thing is we do have enough very good players to be a V.good clan. Me and Tema played with BWAF for a night about a month ago and virtually every game we were top of the Board. They know how to push up and pin teams in, and that's we need to start doing. I have thought of a strategy for doing this but I need 5 willing clannies to get on with me for a few hours to try it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:04 am

(Said with No Sarcasm) I bow to you my darkly master
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:09 am

ya should have been there Manic, you could have got your ass handed to you too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:16 am

They took photos of the scores to put on there FB page so they can all gloat about how they handed it the >30< and how BEAST they all are lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:36 am

I feel there were quite a few defaults in our set up last night. Groundwar isn't really in our favourite nor is core in laggy games. I think we did pretty wel concerning were doing this without strategy etc but BEASTS lol seems a bit overrated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:40 am

I've played against these guys before...and everything Killface and Tema has said is Gospel.

I would of joined but the pesky fires in Texas have me staying at a hotel where my connection just for an American server is 2 bars or less...but if I did play the most I would of been able to do is piss off a few a the BWAF players I know with some dirty kills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:49 am

Shit I wondered what was going on with you, I had no idea about the fires in Texas. Hope you and family are safely away and fingers crossed they don't reach your home while your away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:58 am

I'm at work today to try and feel a little "normal"...there is a town meeting today which my father-in-law will be attending and hopefully who can come in and survey the damage.

We knew the fire was across and down the street but we still haven't been able to get any real and accurate information about any of the homes.

Our home is insured but I'd rather not have to go through that rebuilding...and even if the house is still there its still not clear if we'll have power or water.

Absolute Madness indeed but the family is safe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:00 am

I didnt realize you were still in trouble Manic, any word on your house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:28 am

Great... Just read a report that there are 6 monkeys roaming around my county. I hope these people now the difference between monkeys and primates. This is my WTF moment for the day (well, at least so far).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:29 am

still no word on our home... with hope will get some info from the town meeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:42 pm

xkillxfacex wrote:
You weren't playing GW were you? I really don't see the point of playing clans unless we're willing to put a little effort in beforehand. Everyone seems to get so complacent playing against randoms, winning and thinking the >30< are beast. Playing against a decent clan is real wake up call isn't it, thing is we do have enough very good players to be a V.good clan. Me and Tema played with BWAF for a night about a month ago and virtually every game we were top of the Board. They know how to push up and pin teams in, and that's we need to start doing. I have thought of a strategy for doing this but I need 5 willing clannies to get on with me for a few hours to try it out.
I'd be up for this killface....I want to become a better player....personally I think if we were just up against BWAF it would have been a bit more competitve as they had a couple of really good players from L4DY clan who were top or close to top every match...don't get me wrong we were whipped in every match except Dom. on Havana (200-198 I think) and I'm not taking anything away from them, I just felt so flat after the matches because as you said we usually beat randumbs easily...but hey maybe we are better off staying the way we are instead of getting too serious(just like Fran said, enjoy the craic). Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:50 pm

I like switching on the ps3 Rich and going to the friends list to see who is on and joining someone or a group and not worrying about how good I am or how good they are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:56 pm

franread5 wrote:
I like switching on the ps3 Rich and going to the friends list to see who is on and joining someone or a group and not worrying about how good I am or how good they are.

Absolutely Fran you're dead right, it's just how I felt after last night and I'd still like to improve my own game even if it's just within the clan (you've heard me whining during matches, I'm a competitive little fecker) Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Sorry I couldn't make it boys was at the mother in laws last night was meant to come home for 9 but ended up having to go to my dads cus he had a Funny do he has this.weird thing I can't pronounce but essentially his brain turns off his right side like a stroke he's ok now just had to get him home though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:41 pm

daveacus wrote:
Sorry I couldn't make it boys was at the mother in laws last night was meant to come home for 9 but ended up having to go to my dads cus he had a Funny do he has this.weird thing I can't pronounce but essentially his brain turns off his right side like a stroke he's ok now just had to get him home though

Jesus hope he's ok Dave...family comes first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x30x v BWAF   x30x v BWAF - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

x30x v BWAF
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3