Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

not able to get into a party last night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

not able to get into a party last night Empty
PostSubject: not able to get into a party last night   not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:10 am

So I got really pissed last night and about threw my PS3 threw the window. I got SEVERAL invites to join a party, I almost cried when I felt the love. That was short lived as I was unable to enter the party some bs reason given. I turned off the ps3 then back on thinking something was stuck. Joined a randumb game just fine. Backed out, and got invies from the same guys, could not join again. Got so pissed off that I turned the damn thing off. I just hope they weren't screwing with me somehow, if so then its a great joke and you got me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not able to get into a party last night   not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:27 am

I had a similar problem last night. Fireman tried to invite me 3 or 4 times, and I kept getting the unable join session message. Another party invited me, and after a long pause I was connected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not able to get into a party last night   not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:36 am

Gunny sent me numerous ones over and over and he didn't have anyone else in his party, never let me join. Ended up getting an invite from another lobby and joined right in. I had my PS3 freeze when I was accepting a F/R, that was random.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: not able to get into a party last night   not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:40 am

There were a lot of people having issues with PSN last night, Obxj got thrown out of a lobby and couldn't rejoin for a couple matches. My ps3 locked up for a couple minutes when I tried to accept a f/r and then it told me it was invalid (so whoever that was, send it again). Other than that, the lobby I was in only lost 2 matches last night out of 5 hours worth of playing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not able to get into a party last night   not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:47 am

Whew glad I read that wrong. Thought you actually threw it out the window. Seemed like a mw3 issue rather than ps3 or connections. We had 5 in that party and all 5 of us could quit and rejoin but new players that tried to get in didnt work. Sorry guys. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not able to get into a party last night   not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 am

JAGERpatrol wrote:
There were a lot of people having issues with PSN last night, Obxj got thrown out of a lobby and couldn't rejoin for a couple matches. My ps3 locked up for a couple minutes when I tried to accept a f/r and then it told me it was invalid (so whoever that was, send it again). Other than that, the lobby I was in only lost 2 matches last night out of 5 hours worth of playing...

Haha thats funny as hell, that you copied my post about Ps3 freezing up..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not able to get into a party last night   not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:46 pm

Ok I feel better, I thought it was just me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not able to get into a party last night   not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:48 pm

Often when you receive invites and are unable to join, the party needs to disband and back out to the Main Menu then reassemble. It's not necessarily you, it's the party sometimes. I didn't read all of the posts so I hope this isn't redundant or off the mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not able to get into a party last night   not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:57 pm

I will blame it on Fireman just for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not able to get into a party last night   not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Everything about MW3 was horrible last night, including getting into parties and lag.

Everything ran like hot sex on a beach (less sand in the cracks) on Ghost Recon Future Soldier though. Except I still kinda sucked at it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not able to get into a party last night   not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Anyone have tips or tricks that help with this?

- I can't always get invites to work unless I'm party leader or leadership changes.

- I can't always accept PM invites until a game is being played (FAA or other) then i can join in the on the game in progress.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not able to get into a party last night   not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:42 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
I will blame it on Fireman just for the hell of it.
For some strange reason,I felt this thread coming. LOL
For the records Jeff, I had nothing to do with it, this time.I have done some weird shit before, but never have I kept anyone from joining a party.

"Set the hook, Fish on!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not able to get into a party last night   not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Same issue here. I was party leader and was sending invites and the clan couldn't get in, so we switched leader and it was the same. Closed the lobby and started again with the same results, even when backing out to main menu. It was just BAD!!
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: not able to get into a party last night   not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:01 pm

I had the same problem. I just kept pushing the buttons harder and yelling at the machine. It eventually gave in and connected me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

PostSubject: Re: not able to get into a party last night   not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:05 pm

I wish you fuckers would see the light of day and get back on Blops! Think of it as practice for Blops 2!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not able to get into a party last night   not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:24 pm

Im not sure if you all are aware of this. But if you guys had any new people in the party, or if anyone in the party recently reconfigured their network. It could have been the issue. If you had any new guys with you, I would suggest having them check that all their ports are open and available. Or at least have their DMZ enabled. The thing about any COD game, is that the party system basically grabs a party host (Even in the main menu area) and it grabs the most open and stable connection. sometimes when someone has a couple ports open, but a couple aren't. Certain peoples network configuration will not allow them to join said party because the two networks are basically "beefing". In other words. One guys network, doesn't like the other guys network. And will consider it a threat. Thus preventing the two to be partied together. Its very rare on PS3, however Xbox its a normal occurrence. I would go over who was all with you guys last night. And if you find their was any new guys. Or that anyone recently changed their networks or reset routers. that is probably your issue. And I would encourage said individuals to enable DMZ and or open the ports manually. there is a port forwarding guide on Google im sure, in case they don't know how to handle that.

Like I said, I don't know for certain if this was your issue. however, it certainly cannot hurt to check into it. And furthermore, to keep it in mind for the future.

PS: No Mercy! Throw that shit out the window next time. Don't consider it.

This message brought to you by: "That asshole everyone hates."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not able to get into a party last night   not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Hopefully it doesn't happen tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not able to get into a party last night   not able to get into a party last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not able to get into a party last night
Page 1 of 1