Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Party leaders? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Party leaders? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Party leaders? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Party leaders? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Party leaders? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Party leaders? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Party leaders? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Party leaders? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Party leaders? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Party leaders? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Party leaders? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Party leaders? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Party leaders? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Party leaders?

Go down 
+5
Sr Slampiece
MANGUMxHOODxRAT
The1UrLookin4
Winners
DELTAxDOG
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:39 am

Ok so we were talking aboit this last night, about having more party leaders than well me lol... I have no problem starting partys, but its getting so that we are always playing ground war and i think some ppl are getting tired of it, i am but you know me ill play whatever just as long as i get to play with my homeies lol. So what is everybodys thoughts on this? Should we, as bmc sugested, have offical party leaders or just stick to what were doing? Last night i had to jump into a privet lobby just to get everyone together so we could talk about starting another party cuz there 9 in my party and 3 on the other team, and i was getting msg from guys wanting to know why they couldnt join lol... This isent a big deal but i think if we can get into having some guys that can start a party so were not always doin the GW thing it might be a good thing? Let me know your ideas, we could do like time zone party leaders? Hell i dont know just thinking out loud scratch
Back to top Go down

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:52 am

Hey delta i love playing with u but if u need me to step up as party leader im all down for it abd i agree im sick of ground war
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:55 am

x30x scoooby wrote:
Hey delta i love playing with u but if u need me to step up as party leader im all down for it abd i agree im sick of ground war

Yea thats the problem that i think we all run into. We all like playing together but knowone wants to play ground war so what the hell do we do lol
Back to top Go down

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:55 am

I think most people here would be willing to split up into 2 groups than play GW. Just my .02

Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:57 am

FBD wrote:
I think most people here would be willing to split up into 2 groups than play GW. Just my .02

For some reason it is never that easy for us lol... do you guys run into the same problems?
Back to top Go down

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:08 am

Not all that often tbh. If we're the 7th man in the lobby, we'll usually just back out and wait until a spot opens or find another lobby.
Back to top Go down

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:16 am

I would help out and host some parties Delta but I can't get motivated to play MW3.

Sorry.

I might join yall for a few minutes tonight though. I do want to get to 80 before I toss the game forever come Nov 6.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Well usually you and I are the first ones on and generally play together. I enjoy playing with you but like last night I split off and went and played with Willy and it was just us 2 which sucks to have to play with all the randumbs.

Maybe a designation is not in order here, but go back to just the we are full saying. Then when we get room invite more people. I agree that more people do need to step up, no offense to anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:10 pm

I will contribute more to creating parties. I have been guilty as a mother fucker to being selfish lately. I have been a little burnt out lately so on the rare occasions I have played I have just done so to hang out with people. I will step it up.
Back to top Go down

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:11 pm

of course just as a side note, I would much rather shoot you (figuratively) than play that cluster fuck ass raping lag fest they call ground war
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:24 pm

I hate playing Groundwar. When I first sign on for the night, if I immediately get an invite then I will join that lobby, if not then I make my own party and invite everyone that is in FFA, TDM, running solo, or at the main menu. We normally have several 6 people lobbies on at a time. Sometimes we have to run 4 or 5 until another person signs in, but I cringe every time I here someone said GW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:48 pm

M I S S I L E R wrote:
Well usually you and I are the first ones on and generally play together. I enjoy playing with you but like last night I split off and went and played with Willy and it was just us 2 which sucks to have to play with all the randumbs.

Maybe a designation is not in order here, but go back to just the we are full saying. Then when we get room invite more people. I agree that more people do need to step up, no offense to anyone.

Yea i agree with you, just have to put my big boy panties on and say were full. I have a hard time with that, thats why i started this topic cuz i dont want anyone to feel left out. We have had a couple guys end up leaveing because they never got invites and i dont want to see anyone else go because of something like that.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:52 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
I hate playing Groundwar. When I first sign on for the night, if I immediately get an invite then I will join that lobby, if not then I make my own party and invite everyone that is in FFA, TDM, running solo, or at the main menu. We normally have several 6 people lobbies on at a time. Sometimes we have to run 4 or 5 until another person signs in, but I cringe every time I here someone said GW.

Thats what i do to the T lol... the problem is EVERYONE knows this so when they get on there jumping in the party and i dont like to say that we are full because i feel bad when someone gets left out. Thats what i am trying to get worked out here, we need someone else that will just srart up a party and pick up the guys running solo so we can avoid Ground War.
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:02 pm

I have no problem hosting a party when I am on but like Sly I have been selfish and been playing by myself alot here lately to take a break from Dom and playing some of the other objective games.
Back to top Go down

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:51 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
The1UrLookin4 wrote:

Thats what i do to the T lol... the problem is EVERYONE knows this so when they get on there jumping in the party and i dont like to say that we are full because i feel bad when someone gets left out. Thats what i am trying to get worked out here, we need someone else that will just srart up a party and pick up the guys running solo so we can avoid Ground War.

I know you're trying to be a nice guy and accommodate everyone, but you'll have 5 grateful party members if you tell the 7th man that you'll pick him up in a few minutes. We all know it's nothing personal...

I do the exact same thing Dave mentioned. Jump online, see who's running with less than 6, spam invites, if they're full, try to find other solos to join. If nothing's available, I'll pass the time with FFA until something opens up.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:12 pm

SlyPeeler wrote:
of course just as a side note, I would much rather shoot you (figuratively) than play that cluster fuck ass raping lag fest they call ground war

There's nothing more fun then jumping into the middle of a game against Delta and fucking up his kill streaks Razz

You gotta stop backing out at the end of the game to pick me up bro! LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:17 pm

GW is okay now and then...but it does get overwhelming at times...especially since you have to deal with TDM every now and then.

We play a lot of it at night...but have been known to split up when there are enough people...
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
SlyPeeler wrote:

There's nothing more fun then jumping into the middle of a game against Delta and fucking up his kill streaks Razz

You gotta stop backing out at the end of the game to pick me up bro! LOL

Hey are you gonna be on for the TDM clan opp tomarow? I am tryin to get some teams together so we can best it and take home the gold Twisted Evil

And if i remember right it was hokie that was fucking up my kill streaks last time lol!
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:32 pm

When does it start, 8oclock my time? I might be able to pull that off.

I see there's a FFA lone wolf that makes me drool a bit but its at 3:30 in the afternoon! WTF?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
When does it start, 8oclock my time? I might be able to pull that off.

I see there's a FFA lone wolf that makes me drool a bit but its at 3:30 in the afternoon! WTF?

Yea it starts at 8 EST
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Here's an idea. (Unfortunately, it doesn't when there are exactly 7 people, but it works at 8+).

Why not split into two XBox parties and invite both to the same public lobby? This way, we're still all in the same game, and should we manage a full 12 online, we get to play full public matches against ourselves. Until then, we get 1-2 randoms on each side...

Either way, we'll also have eliminated the 'wait time' between matches since we'll always have enough players to make two teams and start the match...

Thoughts?

Last edited by ArcaniX5696 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Ya but then we might get called out as boosters
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Do you think so?

Their definition of Boosting is somewhat vague, but I don't see how organizing legitimate public matches amongst two teams of one clan constitutes "game abuse".

"Any player demonstrating 'game abuse' in the form of organizing cooperative or single game play for the purpose of gaining experience, prestige, score, weapon levels, icons, titles, or other related in-game unlocks." -Activision Support's "Why'd I get banned?" FAQ

However, I'm going to pose the question to Activision Support and see what they say.

My arguments are:
Our games still all go into the IW servers for review like any other public match... (and anyone who's spent any time in Elite looking at the heat maps of your matches, etc, knows you can spot true 'boosting' VERY easily...)

Last edited by ArcaniX5696 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:46 pm

ArcaniX5696 wrote:
Here's an idea. (Unfortunately, it doesn't when there are exactly 7 people, but it works at 8+).

Why not split into two XBox parties and invite both to the same public lobby? This way, we're still all in the same game, and should we manage a full 12 online, we get to play full public matches against ourselves. Until then, we get 1-2 randoms on each side...

Either way, we'll also have eliminated the 'wait time' between matches since we'll always have enough players to make two teams and start the match...

Thoughts?

When i first joined the clan we use to do this a lot, its fun but it is kinda like ground war. You have fun doing it for a few games and once or twice a week but all the time it starts to drag on you. The other team always knows how your gonna try and win the game. I am always up for it but id rather not do it in a pub match.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Oh and its alot harder than you think to get full teams into a lobby, it can be done but takes effort and time. One more thing, for whatever reason its like the game knows what your trying to do so lets say there is 11 of us, the one randumb will have a huge advatage for whatever reson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Party leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party leaders?   Party leaders? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party leaders?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next