Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's

Go down 
+2
Maverick9227
SouthPawDraw
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Empty
PostSubject: Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's   Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:30 pm

You might have to log into elite to see this but here's the link anyway.

https://elite.callofduty.com/home/news?page=1#!/gallery/224-3
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's   Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:54 pm

Gawd. I hope they've balanced the UMP45 damage/range better. Now if only they would do something with the CM901!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's   Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Dang. Thanks for the heads up mjc. The UMP was already deadly although no one used it. Happy to see the FAD is gonna get a boost, but I'm now even more afraid of the AK, will have to give it a another shot.

I find it odd that they waited this long to make the change, not sure why they'd even bother at this point. No more crap guns in this game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's   Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Looks like MP5, UMP45, AK47, M16, FAD, PM9 were all adjusted for the better
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's   Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:00 pm

I heard the damage of the UMP is unchanged while using a silencer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's   Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Well at least we know what guns everyone will be using!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's   Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:37 pm

I already have 10,000 kills with the ump, love that gun! Watched Driftors video testing the alleged patch and he found no changes in what could be tested as of yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's   Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:33 am

I used all of the buffed guns last night except the M16 and my thoughts by gun...

MP5 - Higher Fire Rate is noticable, Still seemingly does not get hit markers like it should (this gun always seemed like shots just did not register on target?), but more useful now than before... I preferred Range/Silencer

UMP45 - Could tell it did more damage as kills came in 3-4 shots on average, I always thought this was average and useful as it was, kind of an AR that makes you run faster and has different attachments I suppose... now with increase in damage even more so

PM9 - HUGE difference in recoil, still cant ADS with this thing, but steady aim hipfire (bitch!) stays on target very well, fair improvement, still outclassed big time by all other SMGs

FAD - Could not tell a difference??

AK47 - WOW WOW WOW... this thing is like a laser now, zero recoil, think of it as an ACR with more damage and range... holy hell... this will have to be re-re balanced I think as it is simply too good now sans the bad iron sights
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's   Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:41 am

It seemed I had more one burst kills than before with the M16.

The UMP didn't seem much different to me. It always seemed to work better for me than other SMGs for some strange reason.
Back to top Go down
GGz ST34LTHY

GGz ST34LTHY

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's   Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:47 am

Used the M16 on a couple of games of drop zone last night,
vastly improved weapon, just as good as the type 95 in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's   Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:41 pm

You got to be shitting me! After I went thru that horrible horrible time getting the M16 to gold last month, they go and buff it after! That was some of the worst experiences I've had on this game since it came out.

If only I'd known the future!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's   Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:59 pm

AK was good before the adjustment, now it's just awesome. Also, MP5 with kick and rapid fire is freaking outrageous.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's   Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:08 pm

BigDaddyEarl71 wrote:
You got to be shitting me! After I went thru that horrible horrible time getting the M16 to gold last month, they go and buff it after! That was some of the worst experiences I've had on this game since it came out.

If only I'd known the future!
Hahaha... yes. I seem to always lament my inability to know the future too. Usually around the Super Bowl and March Madness. But pretty much all the rest of the time too.

Back on topic, I may give the MP5 another chance. Loved it on Black Ops, but it was terrible on MW3. Also, last night I started to run the FAD (without even knowing it was buffed) as my second primary trying to get the Overkill Pro perk completed. Maybe I'll try the Ak and see how that is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Shooting-@-U

Shooting-@-U

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's   Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:59 am

I was good with the Fusible automatico doble FAD & the ump45. Time to check out the AK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's   Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon hotfixes for AR's and SMG's
Page 1 of 1