Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Ps4 to xbox1 convert
    Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
    Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
    Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
    Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
    Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
    Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
    Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
    Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
    Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
    Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
    Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
    Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
    Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
    Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
    Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
    Google Ads

Dlivingston once again...sigh

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage

Dlivingston once again...sigh Empty
    PostSubject: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:51 am

I dont know about you guys but this is getting old. I honestly dont think this is the place for him anymore. Ive tried talking to him and he keeps calling out names saying hes the best. Vote to kick or what should we do? Im lost at this point guys.
    Back to top Go down
    DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:00 am

If you tried everything and hes still being like I vote kick his ass. I dont see how anyone who looked at his topic would ever want to play with him anyway?
    Back to top Go down
    mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:03 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
    I dont know about you guys but this is getting old. I honestly dont think this is the place for him anymore. Ive tried talking to him and he keeps calling out names saying hes the best. Vote to kick or what should we do? Im lost at this point guys.

We could have a one night tourney anything goes 1v1 king of the hill type thing. When he losses badly maybe he will shut his mouth. But I am about at the point of voting to kick him myself. Evil or Very Mad
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:12 am

I'm with HOP on this
    Back to top Go down
    mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:20 am

Holly shit, I just read the thread u locked and I am madded than a red hornet. I think he needs to go, I personally think permanently but if u guys think a short term ban would suffice then I will agree. I do not think it will though. He just started paying attention to the forums. Like in the last week. I know this because he has been on mine and Repo's cut list for not being active forever. In a weeks time he has raised all this shit. Its time to go, and that coming from one of his choosen players. U believe that? I will play with anyone, anytime as long as they are a 30. We win together we loose together. That's the 30 way. This shit has me mad as all get out at work. If my boss came in here right now giving me shit he would get both barrels and I would lose my job because this dude is and asshat. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Back to top Go down
    Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:23 am

Make him gone!
    Back to top Go down
    mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:36 am

Ok, thats both his roster leaders saying to out him. I would say thats a really big statement.
    Back to top Go down
    The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:45 am

Just a typical Monday in the office. You can remove him from the Elite Roster.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
    mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:50 am

Apparently it was, thanks Dave.
    Back to top Go down
    DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:58 am

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
    Just a typical Monday in the office.

Man I dont envy you lol

If you guys didnt see one of the EUK guys has posted a rant because of all this shit saying hes ready to join a new caln if he has to keep seeing this stuff and I fear he wont be the last.
    Back to top Go down
    Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:06 am

There is always going to be a few here and there!
    Back to top Go down
    Jacks Spleen

Jacks Spleen

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:37 am

I was unimpressed with what he was saying as well, I missed most of the excitement but caught some of it. Didn't really come across as 30 material at all to me in his posts, however I haven't played with the guy. The spamming of the forums was something else. I'm glad you guys are handling this one, I'd hate to see losses because of tantrum behaviours.
    Back to top Go down
    The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:56 pm

Back to top Go down
    mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:02 pm

I voted no but I didn't post anything saying why I voted no as I usually do as I do not wish to burn any bridges for the supposed people that texted him saying they support him. I feel comfortable saying that in the mod forum. Should it be an anonymous vote on this one for that reason, or should I go back and say what I want to?
    Back to top Go down
    The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:06 pm

I think that he is full of shit. Which is why I posted the App. You can remain silent until you feel that you need to speak.

I enforced the ban, but I am not the only one that felt like he should be gone.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Just finished some private lobby madness with the EUK crew and some Prime.....and look who showed up
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Like I said, I would have kicked him.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:10 pm

I stayed out of this for the most part because it's so easy to come off as "OG PS3 is the best".... but I will say this to the mods... this clan never was a place for MLG gamer types. We have been filling the ranks with like minded players who as far as I am concerned are as "OG" as me. It's just an attitude, hard to quantify but you know it when you play with them.

I played with this guy last weekend, first against him when he and Dead_Eric decided to fuck with Savvy by playing 30 v 30, and later when Savvy bailed and we picked him up. I didn't particularly notice that he was incredibly special in his COD skills when playing with or against him. He was a dude, like anyone else. A pretty chatty dude, but whatever.

The thing is, on the forums he was talking shit about people who obviously didn't belong on Roster 1 (and possibly me). When someone took the time to explain to him that Roster 1 was NOT advancing in clan ops, and that the number has no real significance except that it is made up of guys we have been playing with for 2 years, he still didn't "get it".

So either he's telling the truth when he complimenting me post match for shutting him down, or telling the truth in posts about how he thinks we are beneath him. Hey, that's cool, I can just avoid him in lobbies and un-friend.

But Dave was right in the Voting thread... TOO MUCH DRAMA. I get so little time onthe PS3 these days, I don't need it. Good work, Dave.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston once again...sigh   Dlivingston once again...sigh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dlivingston once again...sigh
    Page 1 of 1