Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Wireless PS3 headset

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wireless PS3 headset Empty
PostSubject: Wireless PS3 headset   Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:09 am

I have them in my hot little hands as of last night. My fiance wanted me to have them for an early Birthday Gift so she gave them to me last night. I am sure you guys heard me last night messing with my Trittons and TB's, I could hear and be heard on the Trittons but could not hear the gameplay, I fixed the TBs but my fiance had already PREORDERED the new PS3 ones, pretty kick ass woman i may add. As far as they go, I dig them, real light, good sound so far, could use more bass, but I will get used to that. They are comparable to the Tritton AX 180's, and wireless to boot. I think once I get all the sound settings down they will rock, I was messing with them a lot last night when I was playing with Manic, US, Wini, Unky and Kagan I think they are worth the dough compared to the 250 TBs, she was going to order those but she read all the reviews and thought the PS3 ones would be better for what I use them for. Have I said she is kick ass? Well, she is! See you on tonight Gents and Lady!
the only drawback I see so far, its like the Trittons where your voice doesnt go through your own headset, again, like the Trittons, so if i am yelling, more than usual, just let me know until I get used to that aspect.

Rif

I suggest getting them by the way! its worth the price tag and quality IMO so far.

Last edited by lilrif on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wireless PS3 headset   Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:21 am

I have my sights on them and will have them soon. I have a $50 gift card to Gamestop that i might just have to use. Was going to save it for MW3 but id love to finally get myself a real headset. Dont get me wrong my Sony 2.0 bluetooth works good for me but its time for a better setup. My birthday is a month from today and my g/f would probably get them for my but id rather not wait that long Laughing Im like you Rif and a few others in that the dog and even the cat sometimes walks in front of me and id rather not be wired so these look even better to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wireless PS3 headset   Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:36 am

Which model are they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wireless PS3 headset   Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 am

Keep us updated on the headset Rif. I want to make sure they are durable also. Congrats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wireless PS3 headset   Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:45 am

I say go for them, if you are looking to get a good wireless headset without dropping $250, do it. They kind of look like you are wearing a Star Wars X-wing thing on your head, but nobody see's me anyway, except the creepy chick across the street with the telescope...You will see a difference Nixon, when I moved from the bluetooth to the PX21's i was amazed at the sound. good luck all, I will keep updating as i find cool stuff and bad stuff abou them..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wireless PS3 headset   Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:38 pm

Gorilla, sorry, space your question...the are the SONY PS3 branded wireless surround headset....they have them at best buy, gamestop and other places...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wireless PS3 headset   Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:01 am

i got the TB px21s and i love em, but they are wired, my wife, not as kick ass as your fiance rif, but pretty awesome nonetheless, says i look ridiculous with my headset on and talking all "tactical" LoL

but hey i can hear all those campy bitches all the better!

play mw2 and use ninja pro, thats what the sounds are supposed to be like in BLOPS, in mw2 you can hear the crickets on wasteland taking a shit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wireless PS3 headset   Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:20 am

beckvillebird wrote:
i got the TB px21s and i love em, but they are wired, my wife, not as kick ass as your fiance rif, but pretty awesome nonetheless, says i look ridiculous with my headset on and talking all "tactical" LoL

but hey i can hear all those campy bitches all the better!

play mw2 and use ninja pro, thats what the sounds are supposed to be like in BLOPS, in mw2 you can hear the crickets on wasteland taking a shit!

This is me to a tee now except my wife's comments are simply "you are an idiot".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wireless PS3 headset   Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:57 am

My fiance is always trying to order food from me when I have my headset on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wireless PS3 headset   Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Hey Guys,

I picked these up last week also (the day they came out, stupid ps3 video/commercial). Anyways I am enjoying them very much. Only difference from the PX11's is the bass and u can't hear yourself talk. IMO that's a scarafice I'm willing to make for no cords. Only major issue I have experienced is it messes with my wireless connection bad! It at some point kicks me right out of PSN it's so bad. Couple of the clan members suggested messing with my router and that should fix it. In the meantime I have run a Ethernet cable down my hallway into my living room, which my wife LOVES btw lol. I will mess with the router tonight and see if that helps.

9.5/10 on the new headset from PS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wireless PS3 headset   Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Good to know that they are all that they have been advertised to be. I actually prefer not hearing myself talk when we are chatting in a lobby so that would be a plus. Wait until you staple the cable along the ceiling to keep it up and out of the way as it snakes around the house. I told her it was so she could vacuum easier. Very Happy Big mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wireless PS3 headset   Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:12 pm

These are the reviews I was looking for - I have a crappy Logitech headset right now, and the new PS3 wireless look cool. Plus, my wife is sick of the wire along the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wireless PS3 headset   Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:51 am

My wife got me a pair for a early birthday gift. I just have to get used to having something on my head while Im playing. ( No comment Rif ) They sound good to me, but still tring to get used to them. I have had no issues with interference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wireless PS3 headset   Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:49 am

Just unboxed them...I'll review later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wireless PS3 headset   Wireless PS3 headset Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wireless PS3 headset
Page 1 of 1