Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

90 Day Challenge

Go down 
+5
chavarlison
Sr Slampiece
indyratpack
mwhop78
Winners
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Winners

90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 90 Day Challenge   90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:36 am

Well still working out for about and hour a day. I am incorporating strength training to help with my slow ass metabolism from years of laziness. The weight loss has completely stalled now. I was eating around 1200 calories a day. I bumped that up to 1500 and going to eat more protein to see if I can get the loss kick started again. Beginning to feel very discouraged but going to keep going.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT

PostSubject: Re: 90 Day Challenge   90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:21 am

Don't give up that happens to everyone. Maybe change up excersise to keep the body guessing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 90 Day Challenge   90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:56 am

Keep it up man i know it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: 90 Day Challenge   90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:56 am

Well after 3 weeks I am down 16 pounds. Been eating healthy everyday. I look foward to reaching my goal but it is going to be a long road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 90 Day Challenge   90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:36 pm

Glad to hear it's going well Missler. I'm still jogging every day about 1.5 miles... Its tough to say I run the same distance and the Ipad nano says its any where from 1.3 miles to 1.8. Should go to a track and calibrate it but o well. I'm also get a daily work out from Spartan race every day which I can do if I cut every thing in half. I got it down to eating healthy at work and no soda but my wife cooks pretty darn good and is not helping me any, so I will just have to go to smaller portions at home.

Keep at it Missler routing for ya buddy.
Back to top Go down
Uridium242

Uridium242

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: 90 Day Challenge   90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:13 pm

Glad to hear your sticking with it. I started working out again in June. After I let myself get outta shape.
I'm a big fan of strength training and in the short time I've got back into it I've gone from tunnel vision/damn near passing out on my wife's workout to #400 deadlift, #300 backsquat and #285 bench.
Lost 20 pounds and 2 pant sizes, if you want some of my routines I'll be glad to post them for you.
I.E
30 Sprawls
30 Air squats
30 Push ups
30 Sit ups
30 Sprawls with 1-2 punch
3 Rounds for time.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: 90 Day Challenge   90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:57 pm

M I S S I L E R wrote:
Well after 3 weeks I am down 16 pounds. Been eating healthy everyday. I look foward to reaching my goal but it is going to be a long road.

Awesome Scott! Keep it up! I just joined our local Crossfit which is basicly like a group P90X thats outdoors. I think this is what I need. Going back to the gym and doing what I used to do is old already.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: 90 Day Challenge   90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:09 pm

crossfit is pretty crazy, we have a gym right next to the courthouse where i work at, and i always see these guys working out, it's pretty intense stuff. but the results are pretty amazing, just watch the crossfit games on ESPN, those are some ripped people. great job on the weight loss missiler.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: 90 Day Challenge   90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:44 am

Well I am down 18 pounds now and still sticking with it. Still trying to find that eating balance as I find a lot of times I don't eat enough which seems to stall my progress. I guess my body goes into starvation mode and stores everything I eat it seems. If I eat around 1600 calories a day the weightloss is pretty steady. I have slowed on the working out to give my body time to recover as I am not 18 anymore although I feel like I am lol.

18 pounds the first month isn't bad at all. Although I wish it was more. I really don't notice much change yet as far as my body goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 90 Day Challenge   90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:04 am

Nice work Scott, remember your getting to the point where you body will start converting your mass to muscle and your weight will not change or go up. Don't take it as a bad sign, the increase in muscle mass will, in time, elevate your metabolism and allow you to burn more calories.

Again, good work and glad to see your keeping at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 90 Day Challenge   90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:24 am

Nice job missler! Glad to hear your keeping at it. I would say don't sweat the numbers. Just keep at it and as long as your feel like your making good progress us that as your measureing stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 90 Day Challenge   90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Congrats Missler, Big props for doing this!

I agree on the workout. Take it slow and ease into it. Don't be afraid to allow your body time to recover.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 90 Day Challenge   90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Ugh, so many health nuts these days. Where is Dead Eric? Oh, just scrolled up. Is he gone now, too? Must be. That drunken jackass still doesn't know what a conjunction is. Lulz. I may be a drunken jackass too, but at least I know how to spell!
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: 90 Day Challenge   90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:43 pm

M I S S I L E R wrote:
I guess my body goes into starvation mode and stores everything I eat it seems.

That is exactly the issue...your reptilian brain thinks you're starving. The trick is to eat through out the day...small, bulky, fibrous meals. Fill your belly and trick your mind. Rice cakes, veggies, lean protein & complex carbs (if any). Chew slowly and break that shit down. Celery is great...high in fiber and actually takes more calories to digest then you get from it. Pisser is...NO BEER!

Good luck man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 90 Day Challenge   90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:41 pm

hoppy beer = man boobs

On the plus side; hoppy beer = bigger boobs on women (so get your women to drink more hoppy beer)
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: 90 Day Challenge   90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Way to go man, I know it isn't easy. About 4 years ago I started working out a lot, got myself into decent shape and I felt good about myself, then I fell off the wagon lol. Sooo, now I'm back to feeling like shit all the time, I'm trying to get into another workout routine. Right now I'm just trying to hit the treadmill as much as I can and do some light exercises. When I was working out a lot before I was doing the P90X routine, which is awesome and will kick your ass, but right now I can't even think about doing it, I'd probably die on the spot lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf

PostSubject: Re: 90 Day Challenge   90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:59 pm

Been almost a month since the last update missler so I wanted to check in.

I was making awsome progress, eating lots of fruits and vegis, was getting good solid excierse in six days a week and then day two of my 16 day vacation rolled my ankle in the middle of a 10K run going down a hill and hit a pot hole. Didn't hurt to bad at the time so I finished the last couple miles on it. Hurt like hell the next day so stayed off it for one day. Which the following day I made my biggest mistake by doing a hard run on it hopeing it would work it self out. about 1.5 miles in just gave out on me and I had to hobble home. Did ice the 1st two days and now going with heat. Keeping it elevated and trying to stay off it when I can. Its been three days since I ran the 1.5 miles so I'm hoping by the weekend can get back to at least a light jog on it.

Thats my update still hoping to do my 1st 5K the warrior dash on the 27th of october will see how fast it heals.

hope everyone who is doing the challenge is hanging in there. I know this will sound some what lame but I really miss not getting to work out every day. It became part my daily routine. Also if any one has tips on non ab workouts I can do with out putting weight on a ankle. Getting sick of just doing abs. Or any ankle recovery tips would dig hearing either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 90 Day Challenge   90 Day Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

90 Day Challenge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2