Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Hi - New to the Central Division

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chas-71

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Hi - New to the Central Division Empty
PostSubject: Hi - New to the Central Division   Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Hi Guys - 2nd day in guild - still trying to find my way around the website. Got to play with a few of the guys last night including Dead_Eric. Thanks for making me feel welcome - was fun playing last night even though I hardly ever play Domination!

I'm from Green Bay, Wisconsin btw - go Pack!

Looking forward to a lot of play time in the next 15 + days.

Dave
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to the Central Division   Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:49 pm

you can hit me up dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to the Central Division   Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Yep it was fun, hit triangle on the guys in our party and add them as a friend, before you know it you'll have a full list.

Ps Mic up if you can. I use the $15 usb wired ps3 Mic and it works well. 15' cord is nice too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to the Central Division   Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Hey...glad you got to play with some of the crew...you'll get used to Dom and eventually will prefer it to the other game modes. I 2nd Eric's opinion on the mic...it makes the game more fun...
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to the Central Division   Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:18 am

Hey man, no offense was went by asking you to back out of the match last night. We do clan battles with 2 different clans every Monday and Tuesday night. 6v6 and the roster is set the Friday night before when we practice. Your are welcome to join up on Fridays and see what its all about. I will put the link below. Also, you are welcome to join any match I am playing any other night.

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t5964-clan-battle-practice-friday-10pm-est
Back to top Go down
Chas-71

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to the Central Division   Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:40 pm

No problem at all - still learning my way around any ways! Feel free to let me know any other advice. I got to play Drop Zone today for the first time with some of you as well - was very fun. I'm definitely going to try more of the domination and drop zone - only issue with that for me is that those are very much team oriented games - and when you are by yourself (before) you are very much at the mercy of your team if it is good or not.

I do have a headset - went to Best Buy tonight and got a new Turtle Beach - am charging up the batteries on the headset and the transmitter station to use it tomorrow.

I'll be doing the clan operation tomorrow - so if you invite me tomorrow afternoon - might be in the middle of that one - it's hardcore team deathmatch. I think it starts at 1 PM? I've never done those before - and wanted to check them out. If you are going to be on and want to do it - let me know in game - I'll be on all morning I'm sure also.

I did the Domination one last night and had a lot of fun - got a gold emblem and came in 12th place which I thought was good for my first time. No clue how somebody got almost 280 captures on Domination in 3 hours. That's pretty crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to the Central Division   Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Welcome to the clan. It is an awesome group. We are large so there is always some one to play with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to the Central Division   Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:20 pm

welcome aboard, if ya got ps3, add me: jonesythekid. hit me up anytime. I play HC anything when not in a group but always looking to part-ta- in some group pwnage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to the Central Division   Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Welcome to the x30x family youll laugh,cry, roll on the floor laiughing and most of all youll have a blast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to the Central Division   Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Hey its nice to play with the clan. Its more fun than playing alone. Welcome to the clan. Hit me up if u every wnt to play. I'm lilromeo1208 on ps3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to the Central Division   Hi - New to the Central Division Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi - New to the Central Division
Page 1 of 1