Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll)

Go down 
+8
Barney_killer187
Doamne01
JAGERpatrol
Repo_Dog
birddotcom
ninjesmurf
NukeLaCoog
mwhop78
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which name do u think I should go with?
Stay with mwhop78
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
SNAK3 D0C
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Doc_Hop
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 10 ]
JagDoc
I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mwhop78

I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll)   I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:44 pm

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:
SNAK3 DOC=The Allstate guy=Win, only if you have a voice like him!

I do not have a voice like him. But wouldn't that be cool as shit. I loved that show. Not long after it started is when I started using Snake_Doc1978. I am leaning more toward Doc_Hop or some variation of it. And its doing well in the poles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll)   I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:49 pm

I vote Hop******, but I'm not allowed to call you that in public. Sad
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll)   I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:55 pm

I say either stay with what you have or go Doc Hop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll)   I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:

Plus 1 to u. Its an inside joke guys. And a funny one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll)   I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Repo_Dog wrote:
nipples

I like the nipples! that is good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll)   I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Guest wrote:

That guest guy has the right idea, hopsicle does have a nice ring to it.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll)   I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:31 am

unDead_Eric wrote:
Guest wrote:

That guest guy has the right idea, hopsicle does have a nice ring to it.

I cannot be your Hopsicle if I have to share u with Delta. I feel so betrayed. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll)   I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:11 pm

Hop_Scotch
Back to top Go down
lateralus73

lateralus73

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll)   I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:48 pm

I vote Doc_Hop, but a close second would be Juggz_Bunny because boobs......
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lateralus73?feature=watch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll)   I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am thinking of changing my PSN Screen Name (Poll)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2