Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Dlivingston Poll

Go down 
+4
Doamne01
Danoma08
ninjesmurf
ImGoodIfYouSuck
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you want Dlivingston back in your clan?
Yes!!!
Dlivingston Poll Vote_lcap49%Dlivingston Poll Vote_rcap
 49% [ 25 ]
No
Dlivingston Poll Vote_lcap51%Dlivingston Poll Vote_rcap
 51% [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:55 am

This is to see who wants Dlivingston to come back. Please vote, final decision will lie with Dave of course...

PLEASE REVOTE I TOOK THE I DONT CARE OPTION AWAY.

Last edited by BlackDeath on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:27 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : modified vote so people could "re-vote")
Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:58 am

I vote yes.
Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:00 am

I liked DL "in game", not a big fan of his forum posts (even though they did not affect me).... Just curious to why I saw him on the opponent's team multiple times yesterday afternoon. I would assume he was hoping we had 5 and he would get lucky.
Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:01 am

Everyone deserves a 2nd and last chance
Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:14 am

I still believe these polls we enjoy throwing out seem to do nothing...but let's give it a go.

I would greatly like to hear from all those that play with him daily
Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:23 am

Thanks Joaquin for creating this poll.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:23 am

lol can't you just make it so he can only post in like forum? for instance, i don't have BF3 so i can't post in any BF3 forum.

I vote BOOBS
Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:25 am

ImGood...

well...sign up for the usergroup
Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:41 am

Bumping .... To give everyone a chance to vote and the poll not rolling down the list
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:56 am

I had probably only played with once or twice so must be different playtimes . But the pm's was kinda annoying. So its whatever.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:23 am

MANIC wrote:
ImGood...

well...sign up for the usergroup

scratch ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!
Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:27 pm

I deleted the I dont care option. We cant be iffy about this. Its either yes or no. Then we push the issue to the Commander in Chief.
Back to top Go down
Danoma08

Danoma08

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:35 pm

I have always enjoyed playing with Livingston. I've never had a problem with him he's been cool. There are several people in this clan who can get annoying some times, but it's only a game and if you don't want to play with someone than don't. Maybe I'm over simplifying.
Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:41 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
I deleted the I dont care option. We cant be iffy about this. Its either yes or no. Then we push the issue to the Commander in Chief.

but i don't have an opinion either way sir, I think most of us were unaffected by the BS that started this and he never gave me reason to kick him from a party or quit one on PSN.

I vote boobs, soapy gentle caressed boobs in the shower.
Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:59 pm

I've been away for a few days so I'm a little in the dark about why he was removed from the clan in the first place.

Can somebody please share their notes with me?
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:06 pm

The only thing that bothered me in the whole drama was that someone stated that he was seriously upset with them for not letting him cap a flag during an op. Cheating in a video game just shows a lack of character. I hope that there was some sort of misunderstanding that explains it and that it doesn't happen again.

I have played a few games with him and I have never had a problem in game with the guy and so I voted to let him back in. Other than the possible boosting issue, I'm with Un_Not_Eric_The_Dead in that I don't quite understand the ban to begin with.
Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:13 pm

Other than that one incident, I never had any issues with him. We played together quite frequently.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:20 pm

richm1975 wrote:
Everyone deserves a 2nd and last chance
i never played with the guy, but i didn't really like reading his most recent post. but what rich says makes sense, and anything that happens after this, a permenant ban hammer is the solution. but in the end whatever dave decides is good with me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:22 pm

I still say no. If you all had read his every comment in the one and only week he ever bothed posting on this site u would know that every comment had the same theme. That most of the roster 3 players were not good enough to play with him. Because he is ranked so high in dom that he is better than everyone else on roster 3. He also said he thought people should be kicked off roster 1 to make room for better players like him to be on the best roster. Really? U guys want a guy that basically said repeatedly that most of us were not good enough to play with him? Really? Yes, I know if it were not for the restrictions imposed on us by elite we could just have one happy +300 plus size elite clan. But that is not the hand we were dealt. If Livingston handled his friends list better and came on here more than once in six months he could have written down some PSN screen names and sent out 100 friend requests to go along with his 100 clannies on roster 3 and he could have picked who he wanted to play with. But he chose instead to tell us we should kick someone off roster one that didn't deserve that spot because they were not good enough so he could get in. That elite ranking garbage is a crock for the most part anyways. The more u play the better ranked u are because you have had more oppertunities to score points.Yes some of the best are at the top. But a lot of them are not the best, they just have played more than the rest of us by a long shot and are ahead of us by default. I personally think his ranking gave him the big head syndrome. There is always someone better than you out there. No matter who u r. U better believe that. Cause as soon as you do they will be there to bring u down a peg or two. Or u get the big head and tell everyone they suck and then u get banned. Regardless of my feelings on his posts though, I will say, I never had issues in game or heard him say a cross word to anyone in game. And he popped in a game with me and D711789 Sunday. I played several matches with him. This shit was never discussed. But I will not forget how he disrespected so many of his clannies. If you want to play with him it's your friends list. I just do not think he should be given the avenue to return to bashing my brothers and sister. Thats all I got to say.
Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:33 pm

So we have a vote and its a landslide loss for him but now seems like everyone wants to change their votes? Seriously make up your fucking minds and i mean that in the nicest way possible. I vote no since i took offense to the elitist attitude and the "putting down" of others skill levels even after being told to calm down/cool it with the comments.
Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Hop you are not good enough to play with me Smile

... on topic, I will vote no because, whatever he DID do (I did not read it or even know about it until after it happened) it was bad enough to piss off Dave who is about as laid back a southern bastard I have heard in the entire clan
Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:36 pm

After reading more of what happened with the other issues, I agree with you Hop. Someone negate my yes vote that was made in haste with a weak heart for second chances.....how gay did that sound?
Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:37 pm

... Vegas I cannot revote (I had voted I dont care previously)
Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:40 pm

I originally voted that he shouldn't be booted...but now that he is, I say leave him be and let the issue die. Like Kyle said, if he pissed off Dave he probably went too far...
Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Also, everyone keep in mind, you are free to have him on your FL still and play with him and i doubt any of us will bolt from a party cuz he joins in (unless he smells bad or something)... oh wait we cant smell each other, lucky for Manic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dlivingston Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next