Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Dlivingston Poll

Go down 
+4
Doamne01
Danoma08
ninjesmurf
ImGoodIfYouSuck
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you want Dlivingston back in your clan?
Yes!!!
Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap49%Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 25 ]
No
Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap51%Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 51% [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Glad to see a decision was made, like always I support the decision of our fearless leader...now let's get ready to shoot pixels together and forget about all this crap...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:53 pm

What he said ^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:34 pm

hoffy wrote:
Glad to see a decision was made, like always I support the decision of our fearless leader...now let's get ready to shoot pixels together and forget about all this crap...

Technically, you are shooting polygons. Pixels may make up said polygon, but its still what it is. However, I would love a game with modern day mechanics, that is built with sprites.... I mean, what long time gamer dosent like sprites?

Now onto the topic at hand. Although a decision was made, I think this is a prime opportunity to not only state my opinion, but to also shed some light on something that has seemed to be a common problem of late.

I for one did not read over the topic that lead to D's banning. So I cannot have an opinion that isn't biased. However, from what others have said, I can at least say this much. While he may have said some things that upset many people. I think its important that he does get a second chance. I have seen quite a few threads, where people (No names required) have said some pretty disrespectful things, and had no consequences or repercussions. I for one, posted something (Whatever my reason was) that was definitely taken out of context, and upset quite a few people. Yet due to my reputation among the people I frequently talk to/play with. And the situation leading up to said post. I was given a get out of jail free card so to speak. I know what I said offended some people. And I know some people felt it was out of line. I personally feel I could have gone about making my point in a better fashion. But I did let me anger take over a bit. Whats in the past is in the past. I think at the very least it cant hurt anyone or anything to give the guy an opportunity to prove himself. That being said. as someone else stated. We cannot allow our personal feelings about someone sway our decisions that impact our clan. As much as I wish we could, it would only seem like a communist clan. And not a group based on brotherhood. There are too many situations, where people play favorites, And often enough they impact clan related decision. We are better than that. If he gets out of line again, ban him or good. But at least give the guy an opportunity, to prove it was a mistake on his part. Otherwise, I may feel compelled to go dig up a dozen old posts that would lead to lots of ban hammers being swung. And there is truly no reason to do that. As someone else said, if you aren't fond of the guy, either A. Give him a chance (You may like him) or B. Keep your distance and don't play with him. I know this entire post is horribly written, and Im not sure anyone will even understand it. But to sum things up. It cant hurt us to give the guy another shot. Be the bigger man. That's what makes us who we are. And that's what makes this clan what it is.

I think one thing that could be addressed, being that this thread has made me feel a certain way about it. Is the few people we do have on our xbox rosters who never even so much as made an introduction. I for one know of a chick on roster two, who has been with us for a long time. She doesn't respond to any invites, plays with no other clan mates for that matter, and has not made a single post on the forums. In fact, she isn't even registered on the forums. This is an issue for me. Whether it effects anyone else, it bugs me.

Sorry again, for a typical 30000 word Doug post...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Not all the way back lol still cant get it to show up on ps3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Dlivingston5522 wrote:
Not all the way back lol still cant get it to show up on ps3

It will, Dave made his decision, and hes an honorable leader. You should have it soon enough. Regardless of how others may feel, I dont think giving you another shot is a bad thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:16 pm

I pissed some dudes off but I don't mean harm. Any of the guys that play with me know that. My typing and what I mean don't always come out right. I'm not going to try to explain my original post though because I will type it wrong. On my mic I can talk to anyone. And my supporters I say thanks The others I say I understand completely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:26 pm

I think I was the one who recruited you so I have no problem with you! Very Happy I don't play much anymore, but I haven't deleted you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:04 pm

I didn't vote, because I just read this... stupid retinas. I think he deserves a shot even if I did remove him from my FL yesterday after our matchup with 4GC. And watching US men play Mexico in soccer. I wonder if the US men went to kick off, looked across midfield, saw all the Mexicans and all went:

"GOAT"
"GOAT"
"GOAT!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:32 pm

So now when i go to vote it's 24 (y) 24(n) i have never hooked up with the guy so i say give him one more shot with the clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:36 pm

OK SGT your sig is fuckin creepy!......just sayin affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:39 pm

d711789 wrote:
OK SGT your sig is fuckin creepy!......just sayin affraid

What the River Monkey ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:34 am

***OFF TOPIC***

"I have seen quite a few threads, where people (No names required) have said some pretty
disrespectful things, and had no consequences or repercussions..."

No disrespect but...

For Fucks Sake, let it go Doug. Bringing up this crusade of yours time and time again seems very far from productive.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:36 am

hey Doug we have a need for such a superb tosser like yourself over on EUK

also there would be one or two that will be hoping for head.

Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:20 am

That's a monkey . Thought it was a chick with black hair in a bush .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:49 am

Yeah Doug, how dare you bring up something that bothers you! I need translation for bomberballs post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:02 am

Yeah Capt... maybe he can bring it up everyday to make his point very clear and crystalized.

Nothing like a ReHash to cure the Boredom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:06 am

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:
Yeah Doug, how dare you bring up something that bothers you! I need translation for bomberballs post?

what dont you understand ??

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:09 am

MANIC wrote:
Yeah Capt... maybe he can bring it up everyday to make his point very clear and crystalized.

Nothing like a ReHash to cure the Boredom

I dont think I rehashed anything. Just made a declarative statement. Maybe you should stop swinging from peoples nuts all day manic. Its unbecoming of you. PS: I wanna touch you where you pee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:15 am

bomberball wrote:

Unfortunately I dont get along well with brits. My issue being that they did to the irish, what hitler tried to do to the jews. In fact, I hate brits... Toleration is there. but to like one... My god, Id have to be insane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:22 am

Maybe ya should take Bomber's suggestion...'cause a bag of dicks seems to be the only cure that's suited for such an outstanding gentlemen such as yourself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:24 am

And yeah... it was a rehash...regardless of your explanation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:28 am

then again...fuck it.

Who gives a fuck, right...especially knowing this matter of declaration will never be resolved and you'll never find satisfaction.

Tut Tut...It looks like Rain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:03 am

"Sunny days....keeping the clouds away.....on my way....to where the air is cleannnnn....
could you to tell me how to get...how to get to Sesame Street...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:06 am

DealingTheDeathCard wrote:
bomberball wrote:

Unfortunately I dont get along well with brits. My issue being that they did to the irish, what hitler tried to do to the jews. In fact, I hate brits... Toleration is there. but to like one... My god, Id have to be insane.

Wow,perhaps we need a new thread for this.

Now I'm not to sure if your trying to wind me up and be funny or telling the truth.

I'll leave it for now before I get wound up but pls let me know your telling me the truth and we can have some fun together.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:21 am

MANIC wrote:
***OFF TOPIC***

"I have seen quite a few threads, where people (No names required) have said some pretty
disrespectful things, and had no consequences or repercussions..."

No disrespect but...

For Fucks Sake, let it go Doug. Bringing up this crusade of yours time and time again seems very far from productive.

I agree. There's no need to bring this up again. There are several names that could fill that blank.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dlivingston Poll   Dlivingston Poll - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dlivingston Poll
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next