Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Next token unlock??
MP7
About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Vote_lcap52%About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Vote_rcap
 52% [ 14 ]
Stinger
About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Vote_lcap48%About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Vote_rcap
 48% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage

About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Empty
PostSubject: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:30 am

I really don't want to wait till lvl 74 to use the MP7 again but it's really hard to wait till lvl. 40 to do something basic like shoot down air support. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:32 am

Personally I'd go with the weapon. Weapon gets you more overall xp while the stinger only gets you xp sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:43 am

MP7. You can still knock down UAV with the SMAW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:48 am

Fuck all that.....unlock the Striker and learn the ways of The Legion of Doom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:51 am

Where's the option for boobs?
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:00 am

What's a stinger? shooting air support?

I am one of the bad boys, the way I take air support if I have to, [I tend us buildings (not inside) to LOS them while running around shooting ppl] is to use a predator missile on it.

I don't think I will buy a gun or perk with a token as the three perks I use are the ones you start with or get very quickly. As I am using a different gun each prestige trying to get 2500 kills before hitting the button.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:04 am

LOCKEdnLOADed22 wrote:

I had no idea that you wanted a set. You know your shirts will fit different now, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:06 am

I used a token on MP7 first, but my next will be the Stinger followed by the ACR.

I also unlocked Assassin and Steady Aim.

But to be honest, the pp90 is nearly as good as the MP7 once it's leveled up, and you get it early.

The main reason I did the MP7 was because it's level 74.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:19 am

MiiisterAnderson wrote:
LOCKEdnLOADed22 wrote:

I had no idea that you wanted a set. You know your shirts will fit different now, right?

If I had a set of my own, that's one less (or should I say 2) thing I need from the wife.

I think boobs should automatically be added to every poll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:32 am

I second that motion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:08 pm

I used my token for MP7 after my 2nd prestige and I think I will use my next token for the Stinger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:26 pm

Stinger is my next unlock. Then after that the MP7. Then Custom classes. I agree with FBD in that other subs are nearly as good and unlocked earlier. I still use the UMP Rapid fire up until I unlocked the MP7.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:45 pm

out of those 2 the stinger but for a smg I am still using the ump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Stinger for sure. Lately I find we as a clan are too interested in running dual machine pistols than dealing with the all important anti-air aspect.

Plus for some reason the stinger is gained really late.

It has 2 shots and can deal with choppers in 1 shot. The SMAW thing can't and the other launcher only has 1 shot as well.

Too many similar SMG's with minor differences over the MP7. You can beast with all of them (except that crappy uzi-like one).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:02 pm

Easily the Stinger. It assists the team every single time you knock down air support whereas there are plenty of great guns in this game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:02 pm

I made a mistake with my first token. I have been running a lite class though the entire first 80 levels with the PP90. When I got the MP7 I fell in love and only got to play with it for 6 levels. I thought that I was going to unlock the PP90 earlier than I though so I unlocked the ACR. So wishing I would have unlocked the MP7.

No questions about it, 2 prestige....it's the MP7.....or Steady Aim. Dang it, I don't what I'll do. Good thing is I have 50+ levels to think about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:39 pm

MP7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:42 pm

The striker was my first unlock Smile

Some good arguments on both camps! Keep em comin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:52 pm

I really want to use the striker w/ range but really don't want to go through all of that to get it. I think that if and when I stop prestiging I will try to level it up to get range, but right now I hate using an AR/smg and find someone using the striker and kills me from way farther away than they should.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:54 pm

The MP7 is great, so it's worth a token for the sole reason that if you don't buy it, you almost never get to use it. Same with the FAD. It's kind of a neat gun...sort of a AR/SMG hybrid. Crap irons, but I could see it being really useful with Extended mags. And being a level 70 something, it makes it useless unless you use a token on it.

With that logic applied, tokens are probably best used on the late unlocks no matter what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Out of the 2 in the poll I went MP7. It's like a laser beam and more versatile on maps than the Striker. I used one on it and no, there isn't an SMG as good as it. ACR is my next best choice and I never thought to do the Stinger. I may do that next one. Aside from Scavenger I don't use any of the later perks either so they don't matter to me and I can wait for Scavenger to appear (pro is dead simple to get).
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:01 pm

i just prestiged and unlocked the mp-7, and i think by reading your guys post i will definitely unlock the stinger the next time around. but i do run a smaw with the lmg in one class to help hold down one flag until i unlock the stinger.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:07 pm

The SMAW is just a piece of crap. It's not even comparable to the Law in Blops. 2 shot kill for a heli=no help to my killchain. I guess it's ok for popping a UAV, but that's about it.

The only benefit is that you can shoot it into a window to take out a camper.

Does anyone ever use the other launchers? I see no benefit to any of them. The RPG is worthless for air support unless you get directly beneath an osprey, the Javelin takes 2 hours to lock on and shoot, the GLM is a glorified thumper, and tubes have been severely nerfed. The XLM25 is only good if you're trying to get a Recon contract because it takes 2-3 shots to kill.

Stinger is the only launcher worth equipping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:13 pm

I got pretty good at taking out helis with the RPG on BlOps, but they also had flares. Not going to bother practicing until I get to P10L80 though. You're totally right on, Stinger all the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:00 pm

I wasted tokens my first prestige on the P90,steady aim and the claymore. Ive got some decent use out of the first 2 but im still pissed at myself for wasting 1 on the claymore. wish i used it for the bouncing betty since i get great results with it. I rarely run n gun anymore so now those first 2 are rarely used now as well. I unlocked assassin the next time and use it 99% of the time so that 1 was worth it. Im just about ready to prestige again and ive been having the same thoughts of MP7 vs Stinger as well. I think for me the stinger will be the 1 since i can get by with either the P90 or PP90 when i need a smg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?   About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About to prestige again...What to unlock next (quick poll)?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next