Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights?

Go down 
+2
parabola79
mwhop78
6 posters

What night is best for you for clan battle 6v6? (Not the Mixer)
Monday Nights- Fuck MNF
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Vote_lcap6%What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Tuesday and Move Mixer to another night
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Vote_lcap14%What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Tuesday and get rid of clan mixers all together
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Vote_lcap3%What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Wednesday
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Vote_lcap17%What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 6 ]
Thursday
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Vote_lcap11%What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Friday and make practice another night
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Vote_lcap14%What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Saturday
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Vote_lcap11%What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Sunday
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Vote_lcap6%What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Boobs and Bacon
What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Vote_lcap17%What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 35

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Empty
PostSubject: What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights?   What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:27 am

Hey guys and gal, It has come to my attention that some teams are having a hard time getting enough players for a team on Monday's due to Monday Night Football. I am not sure if it makes a difference to you guys or not so I will put it to a vote. Me personally unless its the Saints playing and I got tickets to go, I would rather play video games. Multiple votes are allowed. So vote for all days that work for you.
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights?   What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:42 am

I voted Mondays and Wednesday.. can't do anything Tuesdays because of sons of anarchy.. any day but Tuesday is fine for me and Josh.. but this Friday I will be at practice it's my turn lol
Back to top Go down
lateralus73

lateralus73

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights?   What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:49 am

I think Mondays are fine, but maybe moving it to Wednesday would give more people opportunity to get in since Mondays can be fairly hectic for some. But Mondays & Wednesdays are good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lateralus73?feature=watch
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights?   What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:42 am

Im unavailable on wensday ,have Bowling league with the wife. But any other night is fine for me .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights?   What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:18 pm

Mondays are sometimes hard for me, nothing to do with football, so I voted Tuesday night and move the mixer, but I'm also available Wednesday nights.

Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights?   What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:12 pm

I couldn't vote for boobs and bacon as it was not bacon and boobs; boobs are nice, but it's the hips and rear that garners most of my attention.

Any day works, but Mondays are the least convenient. I can DVR the game, even if it's the Broncos, but I decided to go back to school and get my BFA in Photography and everything is due on Mondays. I don't wait for the last moment to turn in work, but if the occasion arises then I wouldn't be able to make it that day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights?   What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What night(s) of the week and best for you for clan battle nights?
Page 1 of 1