Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released

Go down 
+3
mwhop78
The1UrLookin4
indyratpack
7 posters
AuthorMessage
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Empty
PostSubject: Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released   Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:07 pm

With all the excitement of everyone who is planning on getting Black Ops 2 on the day or even minute it is released. The question is who does not plan on getting Black Ops 2 during the week it is released. Maybe some people are waiting for Christmas to get it as a gift, don't have an interest in it, or maybe a financial situation is holding you back. Shit happens and not everyone will have an opportunity to buy the game right away.

Personally, I have it pre-ordered it via Amazon to be delivered on the day it is released because I know I will be busy with work and unable to pick it up myself. But I was curious who I might now see online playing the game right away when it comes out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released   Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:17 pm

I'll do the single player first the the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released   Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:40 pm

YellowGeeHawd wrote:
I'll do the single player first the the multiplayer.

That's totally obsurd! affraid I save the single player for when the internet goes down!! Smile

Last edited by The1UrLookin4 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released   Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Yeah, I usually play the campaign through before I play the multiplayer and then I never look back. But I might change that up this time. I will however be in Disney World the week after it releases and will be MIA during that time.
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released   Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:50 pm

I will be playing it the mahority of the time during the first couple of weeks. begining shortly after midnight on release date.

If you get it from Amazon does it come Monday or Tuesday? Could you actually play it before the midnight release?
Back to top Go down
lokaz_1

lokaz_1

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

PostSubject: Re: Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released   Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:54 pm

I'm not sure if I'm gonna get it yet, figure I would wait till my fellow clannies hit up a review.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released   Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:27 pm

TG Baller wrote:
If you get it from Amazon does it come Monday or Tuesday? Could you actually play it before the midnight release?

When I preordered MW3 thru Amazon, it came on the day it was released. So I expect it to be waiting for me when I get home from work on Tuesday the 13th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released   Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:54 pm

I'm actually hoping it's a Day 1 Digital release on PSN instead of a physical copy. I would love to have the game on my HDD instead of on a Blu-Ray. I hate the way the COD games constantly have the laser and servo motor working like crazy even after the map loads.

I feel like it's just wearing out my PS3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released   Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Been seeing alot more of the day 1 digital I would not be surprised B.D.E
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released   Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:44 pm

I will be on right away. I took work off for 4 days to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77

PostSubject: Re: Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released   Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:39 am

i should get bo2 on the 13th, and start playing when i get in from work,i might have to say hello to her indoors & the kids first, before disapearing in my room, Cool
Back to top Go down
lokaz_1

lokaz_1

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

PostSubject: Re: Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released   Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:13 pm

lokaz_1 wrote:
I'm not sure if I'm gonna get it yet, figure I would wait till my fellow clannies hit up a review.

changed my mind and pre-ordered haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released   Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:30 pm

That a boy lo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released   Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:51 am

I would like to play the first day but I am still to sure if I want to wait in a long line to pick it up. I would like to think I have too much to do and don't have time to waste in line for a game but I will probably stand in line on the 13th waiting to run home and get lost in the maps.
Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released   Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:08 pm

I ordered mine from amazon so I could use my amex points. So I wont have it till about a week since i AM cheap and didn't want pay for shipping costs. BF3 will have new maps that week to hold me ove till my next cod addiction kicks in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released   Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is NOT getting Black Ops 2 the week it is released
Page 1 of 1