Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE

Go down 
+25
Nely
BoneyVermin
JK STEELERS68
ArcaniX
ImGoodIfYouSuck
BLACKHAWXX 88
GGz ST34LTHY
JAGERpatrol
Severed Digits
DELTAxDOG
Psycho Reaper33
pokerchipped
MajorBedhead067
lateralus73
evandadda
ninjesmurf
Barney_killer187
indyratpack
Sr Slampiece
The1UrLookin4
NukeLaCoog
Winners
Criptic Wolf
walldoggy
BlackDeath
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:08 am

I'm making it official! Goodsuck you are without question the biggest douche nozzle in the clan!!!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:38 am

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:
I'm making it official! Goodsuck you are without question the biggest douche nozzle in the clan!!!

The term "douche nozzle" is protected under the copy right protection act of 1919. Unless authorized by its originator, all further use will be subject to persecution.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:44 am

Holy fuck! Delta is alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:15 am

DELTAxDOG wrote:
CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:

The term "douche nozzle" is protected under the copy right protection act of 1919. Unless authorized by its originator, all further use will be subject to persecution.

Douche nozzle has at least 10 entries in the Urban dictionary. None of them yours, but the common theme is one step of douchebaggedness above a regular douche bag!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:20 am

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:
DELTAxDOG wrote:
CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:

Douche nozzle has at least 10 entries in the Urban dictionary. None of them yours, but the common theme is one step of douchebaggedness above a regular douche bag!

What about douche hole? Is it just defined as a dirty vagina?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:22 am

Look up angry penguin.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:32 am

Angry Penguin

A female is performing oral sex on a male. Just when he is about to "get there" she gets up and walks away, leaving him alone, aroused, with pants around his ankles. The male waddles after the female like a Angry Penguin.

Angry Penguin

An Angry Penguin is when you whip out your dick and splooge in both eye's of a girl and kick her in the knee's, she will come wobbling after you like a penguin angry for splooging in her eye's.

I like the second one better!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:54 am

ImGoodIfYouSuck wrote:
LOL the table of contents needs adjustment. See 0:36 for who REALLY got the first kill in the video! Surprised

you've made the decision to exclude you in any and all future videos quite simple lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:57 am

Wow!! Your montage is freaking amazing!! Fantastic Job!

Seriously, the camaraderie here in the >30< is the best part of the clan, and montages like yours are like a celebration of that camaraderie, and a reminder of how big we really are seeing all of the beasts you had to choose from! (I'm just happy I managed to have a clip that made the cut! I'd love to say "I pull rampages like that all the time", but I can't... LOL!)

+1 to you for each post of yours that I can find in this thread! LOL!

This should be embedded on our front page for all visitors to see! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:10 am

ArcaniX wrote:

+1 to you for each post of yours that I can find in this thread! LOL!

This should be embedded on our front page for all visitors to see! Smile

thx to Dave....it is! http://over30clan.com/

Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:14 am

Oops... I'm a knob... LOL!

Indeed it is, I just didn't scroll down the page on my way to the forum...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:19 am

i cant tell you guys how proud i am everytime i watch this video lol not of the video but all fun shit we've all done together

is it me or are these songs stuck in your head now? maybe its the 40+ hours I spent in front of the monitors lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:23 am

im at work right now singing the Andrew W K party song lol so yes its not just you man.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:44 am

Just a friendly reminder for all future clips try to upload to yt as high quality as possible 720p min 1080 preferred
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:50 am

Is there a way to adjust the resolution of the clips uploaded directly from MW3?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Nope. What you see is what you get.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:12 pm

This is awesome finally got to watch at home.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:49 pm

cod / elite should put the stuff up there in 720p...my very first video was an elite vault item and its 720

so i guess if you manually put anything up try to make it at least 720p
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Sweet Job J!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
BoneyVermin

BoneyVermin

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:09 am

awesome montage, thanks for putting it together
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:38 am

Biz you are a Bastard

That was my dumb ass on that 360 RPG!!!!

lolz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:04 am

Jason, great job! And shit!
Back to top Go down
Dash_Eight

Dash_Eight

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:29 am

Great Video!

Back to top Go down
mspiderw

mspiderw

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:01 pm

NICE!!!
Back to top Go down
chuckystylez1970

chuckystylez1970

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Awesome work!! Love this video! Thanks for putting it together!!

Side note: This is the first time my name has been associated with the 30 on youtube!! Proud moment!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:30 pm

Very nice work on the video!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next