Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Empty
PostSubject: Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate   Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:31 pm

Hi people!

My charity initiative Gaming4Others is having the annual Veterans Day Xbox Community Playdate and I was wondering if there are any Veterans or gamer's here who are currently serving in the military who would like to host a room? It is on Friday, Nov 9th and the game is Halo 4.

Being a part of a playdate means your GT will be on Xbox.com and the Xbox LIVE dashboard...you will get a LOT of FR's and messages but I will have silver accounts that you can refer them to. (we'll pull gamers from those silver accounts that night) OR you can just keep the messages in your inbox and pull from there.

This Playdate has a different feel than most. The people who come are more respectful than usual and you will find that a LOT of younger gamers play. They have a lot of questions about serving and are surprisingly well-behaved. (If you cant tolerate younger gamers dont participate. :p )

Let me know if you'd like to join us or if you know of someone who can. It's nice to have different hosts each year. Smile

Thanks!

(sorry I haven't been around, life got crazy-busy. I apologize to those who wanted signatures too...I just ran outta time!)
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate   Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:16 pm

welcome back little lady !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

Anyone gonna get H4? I need you for an Xbox Playdate
Page 1 of 1