Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Backs are gonna hurt

Go down 
+3
walldoggy
Winners
JAGERpatrol
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Backs are gonna hurt Empty
PostSubject: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:25 pm

Well it's an hour into the op and I still don't see 6 people in my roster playing. Some have crap to do yeah but 14 are on and 4 are playing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:35 pm

It's TDM, you would have to pay me to play it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Pay me and a buffet spread and performing circus midgets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:41 pm

I guess my "crap to do" is to spend time with the wife and kids, enjoying the pool and having fun. And why is your back gonna hurt?

On a side note you do know you have a word misspelled on your sign out???

Last edited by rellek17 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:46 pm

rellek17 wrote:
I guess my "crap to do" is to spend time with the wife and kids, enjoying the pool and having fun. And why is your back gonna hurt?

I believe that what he is saying is that he is carrying the roster....
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Sorry my scores don't count because the event was enlisted in before I was back on a roster. Not going to waste my time when it doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:12 pm

Yes it's misspelled and I can't remember where I did it lol
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:33 pm

Click "Profile" in the row of items under Call of Duty Clan Page at the top of the page. Click Signature and voila! There you go.

Unless donination is a new game type.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:59 am

I have a suggestion for all this Clan Ops nonsense, and that's exactly what it is...Kick me off roster 1 so someone else can have my spot. I'm just taking up space until Blops2 comes out anyway. I don't care a lick about Clan Ops in their current form...perhaps I'll change my mind in November.

I play with guys on my FL. Rosters are irrelevant IMO, other than the fact you can see who's online. I don't show any favoritism towards guys on R1 v R2 or R3. If there are a significant number of guys that want to play competitively, create a topic, gauge interest, then add each other. Simple.

Yes, a limit of 100 on the FL sucks, but that's what we've got. Complaining will not change that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:03 am

No FBD you're not leaving Roster 1, I dont care if you're gone a year that spot is yours regardless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:18 am

Fbd you are stuck on my list, I don't think it would allow me to delete you. Clan ops suck, way too much boosting going on. Just look at the final results
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:31 am

ZombiePatton wrote:
Fbd you are stuck on my list, I don't think it would allow me to delete you. Clan ops suck, way too much boosting going on. Just look at the final results

I think thats what Livingston doesn't understand. We play when we can to get the points for the clan, but nobody gets bent outta shape about it cause all the boosters make that shit miserable as all get out anyways. We do what we can when we can thats it. And nobody should expect or call out anyone else over this shit. Period. And @FBD, I echo Vegas comments, that is your spot. U earned it. Not to quote The1 but we all don't know if elite roster shit is probably gonna be shit canned anyways when BLOPs2 comes out. U think those guys are gonna port our rosters from one game to another? I somehow doubt it. I bet we have to start this shit from scratch. Heres hopping they do something right and there is no roster limit and we can all be on the same roster where we all belong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:42 am

What is so hard to understand! I play with some friend's win or lose ,Dog and a few more 30 "s!
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:47 am

BalzE8173 wrote:
What is so hard to understand! I play with some friend's win or lose ,Dog and a few more 30 "s!

I agree. Win or lose we are all 30's and should treat each other with respect. I believe that is a rule somewhere, correct me if I am wrong. +1 Balze
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:50 am

Well according to savvy i am the most average player in the clan. I am honoured
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:03 am

FBD you are still a prick but you will reside on R1...BO is now 12 weeks away...hopefully we will get Crazy, Winni, n8, Anderson & all the others back then also!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:04 am

Thanks for the sentiment. I have no problem with guys in the clan wanting to compete in tourneys, etc. It's not my thing, because I don't have time to practice, but if there are doodz here that want to represent the 30 in competitions, that's cool with me. Just create a group of like minded people and have at it.

I just don't think people should be called out for not participating in clan ops (or anything for that matter). Keep the dirty laundry in PM land.

Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:38 am

FBD wrote:
Thanks for the sentiment. I have no problem with guys in the clan wanting to compete in tourneys, etc. It's not my thing, because I don't have time to practice, but if there are doodz here that want to represent the 30 in competitions, that's cool with me. Just create a group of like minded people and have at it.

I just don't think people should be called out for not participating in clan ops (or anything for that matter). Keep the dirty laundry in PM land.

Perfectly put.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:38 am

But ur still a prick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:38 pm

And proud of it!
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Just curious, if anyone knows, did Livingston quit or was he removed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Thanks, Timp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Stream_Man wrote:
BO is now 12 weeks away...hopefully we will get Crazy, Winni, n8, Anderson & all the others back then also!

I hope, I hope, I hope
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Don't suicide notes belong in the x30x graveyard?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backs are gonna hurt   Backs are gonna hurt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backs are gonna hurt
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next