Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)

Go down 
+5
BlackDeath
Severed Digits
Doamne01
playa2daworld
ImGoodIfYouSuck
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Empty
PostSubject: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:31 pm

I want to start off simply by saying EVERYONE compares themselves to others by some statistic, no matter what statistic they choose, they are not wrong.

Sorry. Recently, I started a thread suggesting the idea that a new group could possibly be started, a group for 30s over a certain k/d, just like a group for people on the East Coast, or people from California, or the NSFW group. It turns out that my words were taken out of context. There were 9 pages, mostly of hate-mail, from members.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you would not have been included in that group. Just like a person from Florida would not have been accepted into the "West Coast" group, or a member only owning an XBOX would not be accepted into a "PS3" group.

I apologize that some you took my words and suggestions so far out of context that it caused you to post something to insult me and criticize a mere suggestion, that was not my intention.

Please reference the original LOCKED topic, to read my introduction:
https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t7860-proposing-an-elite-30-group-15-k-d

Again, I'm sorry that MY preferred stat (kill/death) and YOURS (win/loss ratio, score per minute, or number of caps because most 30s play domination, etc.) did not line up. I meant no offense to anyone whether or not you would have made the group. Like I said it was merely a suggestion to expand the forum.

Back to top Go down
playa2daworld

playa2daworld

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:51 am

I was going to post something to back you up but before i could there was an angry mob so i didnt say anything sorry i left you hanging what i was going to say is there is alot of clans out there but none like this one i like it here and throwing a little diversity in the clan would be awesome yes we are mainly domination but some ppl like kill confirmed, hardpoint, etc throwing a club for k/d monsters in the forums would only make this place that much better because there is no other clan like this one except a european one i tried to join over 30 was a kickass idea kudos clan leader
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/playa2daworld
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:12 am

ImGoodIfYouSuck wrote:
I want to start off simply by saying EVERYONE compares themselves to others by some statistic, no matter what statistic they choose, they are not wrong.

Sorry. Recently, I started a thread suggesting the idea that a new group could possibly be started, a group for 30s over a certain k/d, just like a group for people on the East Coast, or people from California, or the NSFW group. It turns out that my words were taken out of context. There were 9 pages, mostly of hate-mail, from members.

I apologize that some you took my words and suggestions so far out of context that it caused you to post something to insult me and criticize a mere suggestion, that was not my intention.

Please reference the original LOCKED topic, to read my introduction:
https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t7860-proposing-an-elite-30-group-15-k-d

Again, I'm sorry that MY preferred stat (kill/death) and YOURS (win/loss ratio, score per minute, or number of caps because most 30s play domination, etc.) did not line up. I meant no offense to anyone whether or not you would have made the group. Like I said it was merely a suggestion to expand the forum.

Not that it's any of your concern, but my butt feels fine. Very Happy No offense, but I do think that yours must take a beating on a daily basis.

Look, I can't speak for anyone else, but like I said in my posts I think that the way that you chose to put things was in poor taste (and that goes for this post as well). There are much better ways to accomplish what you were/are attempting to accomplish without alienating anyone.

If you were smart you would have looked up people in your roster on Elite and you could have selected a group of people who meet your criteria, quietly. You can't be so naive as to think that segregating people based on your perception of their skill level is anything like separate forum groups based on location or console type; I refuse to believe that anyone is that oblivious.

I also find it hard to believe that you are out of your teens with all of your non-apologetic apologies and all of the fluffing that you do for yourself. It seems to me that you may just be in the wrong place, but I don't know you and have never had a game with you as I'm on the PS3.

Just my opinion, but I think that your best play is to delete this post and let it go. Nobody's stopping you from doing as I suggested, but I think that this is a bad route to go that can only lead to more problems for you.
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:11 am

I disagreed with the idea, but there were already so many people all over that job that I felt it would have been wasted. It's one thing to disagree, but it is another thing to be a dick about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:54 am

WOW!

I am almost speechless right now. Almost!

It is clear that the entire reason for this "apology" is to reopen a locked topic and to continue to beat this poor, dead horse. Well, okay.

What you fail to realize is that the 9 pages of attack against you was not because of your original post. The 9 pages of attack were against your continuing defense of this asinine suggestion. And you are continuing to do it. In the category of being utterly fucking clueless, the Academy Award goes to you. If you had just kept quiet after the fervor of the original post, this would have died of apathy and we would have gone on to canonizing SlyPeeler.

In doing all this you have succeeded in uniting the entire clan against you. Congratulations.

This is the penultimate example of why one joins a clan for people OVER 30!!!!!! It is clear that 27 is NOT the new 30!
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:04 am

Doamne01 wrote:

Look, I can't speak for anyone else, but like I said in my posts I think that the way that you chose to put things was in poor taste (and that goes for this post as well). There are much better ways to accomplish what you were/are attempting to accomplish without alienating anyone.

Please tell me how you would have said it. And none of that BS "I wouldn't have...". You called me out and now I'm challenging you back. Ball's in your court.

Also, the ENTIRE point of "groups" is alienation, even clan alienates people based solely on it's title. Try joining the Pennsylvania group. Suck on that.

Last edited by ImGoodIfYouSuck on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:09 am

playa2daworld wrote:
I was going to post something to back you up but before i could there was an angry mob so i didnt say anything sorry i left you hanging what i was going to say is there is alot of clans out there but none like this one i like it here and throwing a little diversity in the clan would be awesome yes we are mainly domination but some ppl like kill confirmed, hardpoint, etc throwing a club for k/d monsters in the forums would only make this place that much better because there is no other clan like this one except a european one i tried to join over 30 was a kickass idea kudos clan leader

WOW! +1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:16 am

Shit Yeah

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon
Listen to the bass go BOOM.

In all honesty Nick, as much as I like to give you shit, (I do so love giving you shit) starting a forum group for such a purpose is not all that bad an idea. I make fun (not out of jealousy) because I love you. But
Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) I-wish-I-knew-how-to-quit-you-tamar20-30926860-500-250

And because of that all I can do is have fun with it

Lets Get the Pitchforks!!!!

Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Angry-mob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:18 am

Oh and in all fairness Group Apology makes it sound like a bunch of people are apologizing in this thread and so far...No one really has .
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:11 am

lol nick imo you dont need to apologize

also i think anyone who's been here a while more or less just enjoyed busting your balls in that thread without any real harm intended

me personally i was blown away with your idea frankly because i though you gave up on playing this game due to your expressed disdain for it

some of the new guys maybe they're really happy and were just scared this was going to turn into some elitist thing im not sure

i LOVE competition when we did the dom tourny it was a little hectic and scheduling was a nightmare but i think overall ppl really enjoyed it

i still would really like to get some dedicated teams together for league play - especially for various game types other than dom especially since the clan ops don't seem to present any real accomplishments (unlocks etc)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:08 pm

Thanks for the support of the idea. However, I have a new standard, you now need a score similar to this:)
Just waiting for Slam err, Handjobz err, Jason to upload it
Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Photo310
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:27 pm

I score 5000 in most games scrub
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:29 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:

Touche. It's a shame that swarm and lodestar kills are only worth 15 points but kills with sentry guns and lightning strikes are worth 25 Sad
Back to top Go down
ho_li_schitt

ho_li_schitt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:42 pm

Soooooo...while you were busy running around killing 89 people and taking the time to plant 1 bomb, a guy that went 17/22 planted 2. The other team had a guy that went 1/16 & planted the same amount of bombs as you. Whats your point?
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:52 pm

ho_li_schitt wrote:
Soooooo...while you were busy running around killing 89 people and taking the time to plant 1 bomb, a guy that went 17/22 planted 2. The other team had a guy that went 1/16 & planted the same amount of bombs as you. Whats your point?

My point is that was a terrible game and I suck. Happy?

tried a bunch of times but for some reason I can't get links to embed

Last edited by ImGoodIfYouSuck on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ho_li_schitt

ho_li_schitt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:10 pm

I don't read the forums often, nor do I comment too regularly on trivial things posted here, so I missed the boat on the last thread regarding this topic.

I guess I just don't see how having a high KDR helps in objective games. People can't get the outstandingly lopsided numbers in TDM, so they go to objective games where they have time to rack up those type of numbers by spawn trapping, running around killing those trying to play the objective and disregarding flags/tags/targets totally, or sitting back in a corner with ghost/cold blooded/blind eye/assassin whatnot and sniping with a silencer so God forbid they mess up there Lodestar/Vtol warship/K9 Unit scorestreaks. I refer to them as TDM dropouts.

Bottom line, I prefer my WLR to my KDR any day, but at the end of the day, a game is just a game.

If you want to play with only those that have a 'godly' KDR, make room on your friends list. Why make an entire roster for the handful of people that measure up to certain standards?
Back to top Go down
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:18 pm

This is starting to really piss me off....

You post a thread to apologize... but you go and name it:
Quote :
Sorry if I made your butt hurt

I'm really finding you hard to figure out... what kind of damn apology is that?? Capt'n sure hit it n the head with you.

That, or this is all a really good reason to keep people UNDER 30 out of here. I joined this clan to get aaway from little kids who are all hell bent about their precious KD and all the bullshit they spew (example: you're little "6v2" comment)

When the day come you finally mature.. you'll realize K/D means jack shit. It's a fucking video game... a higher K/D doesn't mean shit unless it's going to get you a house, or get you laid...

I've played in many games with 30 clan members and we all go negative... and we end up winning the game by 70-100 points.

PTFO or go find a hole and crawl into it til you mature.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:20 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:

call me when you get 10,000 spm lol! affraid cheers

Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Spm1210
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:23 pm

BLACKHAWXX 88 wrote:
This is starting to really piss me off....

You post a thread to apologize... but you go and name it:
Quote :
Sorry if I made your butt hurt

I'm really finding you hard to figure out... what kind of damn apology is that?? Capt'n sure hit it n the head with you.

That, or this is all a really good reason to keep people UNDER 30 out of here. I joined this clan to get aaway from little kids who are all hell bent about their precious KD and all the bullshit they spew (example: you're little "6v2" comment)

When the day come you finally mature.. you'll realize K/D means jack shit. It's a fucking video game... a higher K/D doesn't mean shit unless it's going to get you a house, or get you laid...

I've played in many games with 30 clan members and we all go negative... and we end up winning the game by 70-100 points.

PTFO or go find a hole and crawl into it til you mature.

lol simmadownnah

you just dont know nick like the rest of us

he's the kinda guy who'll mix red and white wine (out of a box) and spend all game trying to 360 sniper shot someone while the B flag (right next to him) is being captured lol!
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:35 pm

BlackDeath wrote:

he's the kinda guy who'll mix red and white wine (out of a box) and spend all game trying to 360 sniper shot someone while the B flag (right next to him) is being captured lol!

You know I'm gonna hit it one of these days... But seriously have you ever lost a game when I'm on your team?

I'm choosing not to reply to people whose butts are clearly hurting. I find most of it hysterical that they allow someone behind a computer screen or game controller to make them rage so much. Seriously when I was reading the topic that got locked I was laughing so hard I couldn't help but keep it going to see how much further people would take it. And yes, being me, I had to step on some toes and light some fires, keeps life interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:48 pm

ImGoodIfYouSuck wrote:
Please tell me how you would have said it. And none of that BS "I wouldn't have...". You called me out and now I'm challenging you back. Ball's in your court.

Also, the ENTIRE point of "groups" is alienation, even clan alienates people based solely on it's title. Try joining the Pennsylvania group. Suck on that.

For those who are impaired when it comes to reading comprehension (ie: you), I will put this in list form:

* I would not have posted the original post

* I would have done a little personal research to determine those who fit my idea of what a skilled player is and asked them, privately, if they wanted to get together to play regularly.

* I would have formed a League play team with them; however, since I am you in this pretend scenario I would be too afraid to do so and so I would try to destroy public lobbies.

* I would find out in short order that since public lobbies still use skill for matchmaking that my new elite team could not maintain our k/d and so I would start playing with those who PTFO more.

* I would have never figured out that, since League play is based mostly on win/lose and my team can't PTFO, my team would have went against losers and our k/d would have been fine.

Now for the "apology" post:

* I would have titled it "I really do apologize for my perceived asshattery."

* I would have went on in the post to say "I'm sorry if I ruffled a few feathers, but I just thought that it would be fun to get together with a group within the clan who had a like mindset when it comes to this game. My intention wasn't to form an elitist group or to put myself above others; I just thought that strategizing with those who are more geared toward kills would benefit me more."

* Again, since I am you in this scenario, that would all be bs; as your intention was to make yourself look better than others as anyone can see based on all of your subsequent posts.

* Keep in mind that this is a video game that you earn no money in playing, that the top players are under 25, and maybe you should reevaluate how you determine your self-worth.

Finally, as your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/internet lover would say, suck on what? cheers
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:16 pm

I could let this continue and let everyone just fight it out until it turns into another all out brawl, but its a new year. Let's drop this and move on to something else. Shall we?

Post locked. Let's not start another thread about the same thing. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)   Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry if I made your butt hurt. (Group apology)
Page 1 of 1