Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

You are gonna get your ass beat.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

You are gonna get your ass beat. Empty
PostSubject: You are gonna get your ass beat.   You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:53 pm

These were the words from another clan that we popped into on the other night. I replied with what was that only to get the same response. Okay we will see.

Once again we came out on top 200-101 in a game of Dom. I love it when TDM players come into a game of Dom. expecting to get an easy win after looking at some of our crappy KD only to get dominated.

For this particular game we decided to cap all three just to make it that much more of a domination.

Sadly they didn't stick around till the end.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: You are gonna get your ass beat.   You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:35 pm

Love it! I sure wish I could be on playing more. Clan games make it so much more fun. I am pissed I wasted 12 prestiges playing with randoms until I found this place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are gonna get your ass beat.   You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:46 am

Love it when that happens! Good stuff JK wish I could play with guys more during the night.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: You are gonna get your ass beat.   You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:25 am

Nice, I don't get to hear what other ppl in the lobby get to say as I only hear/(try) fellow party members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are gonna get your ass beat.   You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:36 am

We had about the same thing happen to a group of us lastnight on Stadium. I don't think it was an entire clan but there were a couple of loud mouth guys that joined the lobby. They talked about the 15th prestige guys and how they were gonna go after them, and for all of us to prepare for a beating. We won and afterwards they made fun of our kdr. Uh guys, we won...who cares about our kdr =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are gonna get your ass beat.   You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:35 am

Hearing garbage like that just motivates me to try harder and play better. Ill try my best to keep quiet till the match is over then ill throw the trash talk right back in their face. It pisses them off even more by leaving the lobby and not allow them to get a chance to get revenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are gonna get your ass beat.   You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:05 am

I'm sort of weird in that I don't get the same satisfaction out of winning while going 10-15 and winning while going 23-6. Winning is always my first choice, but even a win with a crappy KDR is not very gratifying for me...

I guess I equate it to winning a close football game 13-10 but they moved the ball all over the field at will. You take the win, but don't feel all that great about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are gonna get your ass beat.   You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:36 am

Was in a dom lobby yesterday with Riff, Daze and others when this ass clown says "look at the KD of these guys, they suck". Yea...we dominated 200-65 or something like that. Awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are gonna get your ass beat.   You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:37 am

True FBD, but in football both teams always try for the win. If instead they just sprinted back and forth between their own 10 and 20 yard line to gain running stats I'm pretty sure the other team would be going WTF?

My favorite is the shittalkers that don't even see the end of the match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are gonna get your ass beat.   You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:07 am

On that match that Outlaw was refrerring to not only did we win but they had an excellent connection (one person killed me 15 consecutive time as my bullets were like an airsoft gun)....But we won, why? Because we capped flags and had defends. I understand where FBD is coming from, when I am dead last in scoring in a game (pretty normal) I make damn sure that I at least have some caps and defends to contribute to the win but going 12-32 does suck, especially for the ego.

And they talked shit AFTER the match about how good thier KDR was....Savvy simply said "we won" sio be quiet...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are gonna get your ass beat.   You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:18 am

audiopile wrote:
True FBD, but in football both teams always try for the win. If instead they just sprinted back and forth between their own 10 and 20 yard line to gain running stats I'm pretty sure the other team would be going WTF?

My favorite is the shittalkers that don't even see the end of the match.

Good point. Playing against a team that has no interest whatsoever in winning is perhaps even less satisfying (other than then post game lobby trash talking.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are gonna get your ass beat.   You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:23 am

I fucking love when I get told before a game how much of a beating I am going to get. Like Nixon says, I turn it on.

Sometimes ya play on auto pilot and just cruise along and it takes an idiot to throw ya into gear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are gonna get your ass beat.   You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:57 pm

I have noticed that many loudmouth players with high KDR's also have very low win/loss ratios. Is suspect they are either camping objectives or otherwise not playing for the win, or else they are just bailing out games where they cannot get high a kdr. I doubt that they are getting their high kdrs in FFA or TDM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are gonna get your ass beat.   You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:21 pm

No they play objective games it makes it easier to get kills when you know where people are gonna "B"! The whole my kdr is better than yours, "I don't give a flying flippity do!" About your kdr! Mine is like 1.25 which by no means is awesome but at the same time I am with FBD if you die carelessly even while jumping on flags it does hurt the ego a smidge. I try to clear the campy tard knockers out first then cap! Sometimes when you play "better" players that is more difficult.

Talk all the shit you want but you better back it up. I agree with fran in that it flips the "its go time bitch" switch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are gonna get your ass beat.   You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Hello Bird, sorry I spoiled your game last night. I tried to join ya but got stuck on the other team. Next time dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are gonna get your ass beat.   You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:56 pm

You didn't ruin anything fran I was in a slump of sorts just couldn't find my ass with both hands! Although you didn't help. Had a couple bad games last night just wasn't going my way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are gonna get your ass beat.   You are gonna get your ass beat. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You are gonna get your ass beat.
Page 1 of 1