Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

DAMN YOU THEATER!!!!

Go down 
+4
GGz ST34LTHY
BlackDeath
Sr Slampiece
Criptic Wolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DAMN YOU THEATER!!!!   DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:32 am

OH I'M SO PISSED!!! I remember in BO that occasionally theater wouldn't record the whole match...well I had one tonight, I got the Swarm in a care package, and let me tell you it's a BEAST, got 17 kills off of it. So I go back in theater and what do you know, it will only show me the first 2 minutes of the match!!! I even bookmarked it after it was done, and it SAYS it's bookmarked in the recent games list, but when I go to bookmarked games it says I have none. So mad, I wanted to show you guys that Swarm, it was just awesome to watch! Serves me right for not recording live I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU THEATER!!!!   DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:46 am

Oh man that sucks! Maybe it will pop up later? Looks like there are a some bugs they still need to work out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU THEATER!!!!   DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:21 am

Well here's a little tip that I've discovered...I run hardline to get those streaks earlier, care package, and the engineer because it allows to CHANGE those care packages! It really seems like a lot of the streaks are very very deadly, and things like sentry guns don't seem to go away unless destroyed. I placed one fairly early in match and it was still there taking people out at least 4-5 minutes later. The swarm was so sweet though, the sky just filled up with what I guess is drones, and was just raining fire down on those poor fools...it was on the carrier map too which is almost all outside so they had no place to hide.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU THEATER!!!!   DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:30 am

Yes equipment streaks are beast now. Two days ago in a dom game on Raid I put up a guardian over B then a sentry gun on A both were laying waste and then I got a SECOND guardian

needless to say after THAT came out - the entire opposing team rage quit

question - with engineer you just get one re-roll for each care package right? just like before?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU THEATER!!!!   DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Yes, one reroll. You can also booby trap enemy packages, but I've yet to try this out. It's like Hardline Pro in BO, which was one of my favorite perks, I always loved turning a UAV into dogs or chopper gunner lol. That guardian is such a pain in the ass!! Played a game of Hardpoint which is like Drop Zone and several guys on the opposing team were using it, it was damn near impossible to get in the damn zone.,
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU THEATER!!!!   DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:24 pm

Criptic Wolf wrote:
... several guys on the opposing team were using it, it was damn near impossible to get in the damn zone.,

time for a rocket launcher class Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
GGz ST34LTHY

GGz ST34LTHY

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU THEATER!!!!   DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:59 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
Criptic Wolf wrote:
... several guys on the opposing team were using it, it was damn near impossible to get in the damn zone.,

time for a rocket launcher class Smile

What you mean "time for a rocket launcher class", i have every class set with stinger.
UAV`s are constantly on the go, roll on level 55 and ghost.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU THEATER!!!!   DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:31 am

Tea-bagged my first sniper on BO2 last night and the theater locked up my xbox when I went to watch the replay. I sure hope they get all these bugs fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
evandadda

evandadda

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU THEATER!!!!   DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:29 am

This is freakin annoying. Went to theater mode last night to save a nice kill streak that I had but it only saved round 1 of the dom game and maybe a few seconds of round 2 where the kill streak was.

Also, I'm noticing that the stats on the elite webpage are incomplete as well, only showing the first round/not the the second and not even showing the aggregate result of both rounds.
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU THEATER!!!!   DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:03 pm

I hear you!!

I had a *BEAST* moment in a game of Headquarters on Nuketown 2025... Made the capture inside pink house and ran upstairs to hide as soon as the capture was done. My whole team got wiped out and as soon as the gunfire stopped, I snuck down the stairs and found 5 of them destroying the HQ, all staring at the front door. I went to work with my R870 and popped 2 before they even realized I was there, and got 4 out of 5 before they got me... it was freaking hilarious.... Go to the theater, and that match was only 2:04 long... Sad of course, my moment must've been 5 minutes into the game...

Also, I've had the "Select Film" screen crash out a bunch of times when scrolling past certain films that were also uploaded around the time of my screwed up matches... My best guess is something got corrupted on their end... Does anyone know, does the theater store matches locally? The way the game behaves makes me thing the theater films might actually be stored on the servers...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch
evandadda

evandadda

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU THEATER!!!!   DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:11 pm

The games are stored on their servers from what I understand
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU THEATER!!!!   DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:58 pm

I have never even turned my theatre on as I was afraid it may cause more lag.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU THEATER!!!!   DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:03 pm

indyratpack wrote:
Tea-bagged my first sniper on BO2 last night and the theater locked up my xbox when I went to watch the replay. I sure hope they get all these bugs fixed soon.

LMAO I had a game where we were in plaza and there was a Sniper on the A roof and I trolled and killed him 3 times. Teabagged him while he was alive twice for like 30 seconds bfore stabbing him in the back. Wish I had my theater on for that one. Git him in the final kill cam but as I was approaching for the teabag he jumped off the roof and I had to shoot him in mid air. Wasn't near as worthy as the live trolling teabags.

Chuck had a nice ass final kill cam yesterday although he was the one dying. He jumped a wall and had a bouncing betty in his hand and ran into two guys he threw the bouncing betty and it hit one guy in the face and direct impact killed him and blew up and killed the other. Looked kinda like here have a pie bitch lol.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOU THEATER!!!!   DAMN YOU THEATER!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAMN YOU THEATER!!!!
Page 1 of 1