Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Farewell to those that are Leaving

Go down 
+6
Dog_soildier
Severed Digits
TheCanisDirus
SwollenCamel
DeathByAK
indyratpack
10 posters
AuthorMessage
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

Farewell to those that are Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:01 pm

Before anyone starts saying anything bad about those that have chosen to leave, you need to know that this is a good group of people we are losing. I don't mean as gamers, but as people.

I don't believe the intention of this separation is to say "we are better than you" or anything like that. I think this is a group of people who have formed a strong bond of friendship while they were members of the x30x and have chosen to move in a new direction.

Rather than isolate themselves within the 30's, I believe they have chosen to move on and make room for others to hopefully experience what they have.

I wish all of them the best and have no hard feelings towards any of them. They will be missed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:04 pm

wow, this is a hard one to make light of but I am gonna try. Give me a minute
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:43 pm

c'mon sly - you're not living up to your billing!

I have no ill will what-so-ever towards these guys. I've only played with a couple of them, they were very welcoming & cool to me. I wish them the best.

More than 90% of the ppl that I play with on a 'regular' basis are all new(er) members anyway, not to be a d*ckhead, but I personally won't miss most of them.

Frankly, their departure opens the door for more of us new(er) members to take on a more active roll in continuing the 30 way.

I like it here, plain & simple. If you don't, my panties won't get bunched b/c you go. From the looks of it, we have a ton of applicants each/every week...and maybe that was the problem for those guys. I guess they found their preferred group and have nothing more to contribute to, or take from the Over 30 clan...?

I think your post is a classy example of what I like about being a 30 Indy...so thanks.

Dave/Indy/BlackDeath - if you guys need any assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. I don't know sh*t about sh*t, but I'm willing to learn.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Awww all this makes me so happy i could just shit!

Shit happens boys and girls, can't say a bad word bout anyone yet, havn't been here long enough.
I've played with most of the guy's that are leaving and had a fuckin good laugh with nearly all of 'em.

No skin off my sack folk's.

If i don't like playing with ya...... I won't!

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:04 pm

While I am used to diminishing everything I come into contact with I at first was reticent to tarnish such sincere gestures. But I am over that and all the well wish has made me hard as stone. Time to polish the marble
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:05 pm

And THERE he is!! LOL Thanks sly...all seems right in the world now...
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Was that a masturbation gag Sly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:09 pm

nope, nope I have marble flooring. And sperm really makes it shine
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:11 pm

i heard it's good for the skin...........on your feet, with the marble floors.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:12 pm

swollen - don't be fooled...he was lying

he doesn't have marble floors
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:13 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:15 pm

Well i play with most of those guys a fair amount... but i'm sure i'll continue to. Insert pretty and nice sentiment here,"______".

Sooooooooo.........................

...........................who wants a body massage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:14 pm

Well, goodbye all. Sad to see ya leave. But I 6understand, I've seen more and more groups of certain members playing together. So it's no wonder people leave to stay within their comfort zone.

I try to play with everyone and have yet to do so still as some members have their preferred group.

Best wishes wherever you all go.....but 30 is where I plan to stay
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:37 pm

All these mass migrations have left me cynical. I'll be a 30 forever, and anyone who leaves is immediately dropped from my list without ceremony and never thought of again. Too many fng's around to mourn the loss of someone who chose to remove themselves.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:48 pm

I have lost a lot of friends to this with the last split !
People come and go we will see you in the field .

Dog, 30 till dave kicks me out !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee
Ric878

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:33 am

I'm a bit out of the loop here. Who left?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:25 am

I'm still too green in this clan to form a judgement or an opinion except that EVERY single 30 member I've played with so far has been a COOOOOLLL ASSSS MOTHA FUCKA!! Seriously some stand up dudes (and ladies). exept for mabey that hammy dude. He loves us all too much! haha, just playin hammboner! I've never laughed so hard and had such a good time playing a video game EVER! so, thanks 30's and good luck to those leavin' and hopefully run into you guys on the battlefield...or mabey not, cuz I still suck at this game. lol, (but I'm gettin' better thanks to the 30's) Dukie has spoken...
Back to top Go down
DjaxDjax6

DjaxDjax6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:22 am

Yep, to all the chaps moving on it has been a pleasure to game with ya, not met a bad 30 yet! Remember having some serious in-game fun with Dagger and MR YellowGeeHard hope I can still catch some of you on-line.
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:02 am

Good luck to you guys, I've played with most of you quite a bit, always enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:54 pm

I can say I will miss you guys. When i jumped to Xbox side, these were the folks I ran with every day. Good luck and Hopefully we can still play together. Friends list doesnt change when clan tags do.

To those guys that are not familiar with how things work, This is no different than when a new expansion comes out in an MMO. Once the new content (or game) comes out, the groups like this tend to offshoot and take a more focused approach the way they feel best. In this game, it is not a bad thing at all, we will see eachother, and we will play together still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to those that are Leaving   Farewell to those that are Leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell to those that are Leaving
Page 1 of 1