Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview

Go down 
+5
Z06NESS
gk daddio 65
Sr Slampiece
TheCanisDirus
NukeLaCoog
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Empty
PostSubject: Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview    Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:36 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview    Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:01 pm

It all looks awesome... save for Grind... WTF!? Sorry, I just don't see the appeal there. The new zombie mode might actually get me to play zombies though haha.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

PostSubject: Re: Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview    Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:29 pm

I am thinking the Peacekeeper will be similar to the FAD. High rate of fire, big clip, painfully slow reload, run distance between SMG & AR and 4 hit kill. If that is the case then it should be a pretty fun gun to use
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview    Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Nuke, I'll be the first to tell you how it is on Jan. 29th. Bwahahaha! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview    Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Does look pretty cool. Now if they would just allow more interaction with terrain (scaling, climbing or maneuvering over obstacles) like Battlefield, that would make it totally awesome.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

PostSubject: Re: Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview    Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Slam, I am going to jam your head in that toilet next time Smile By the time I get to use the gun the 2nd map pack will probably be out. I am excited that I will have the opportunity to get killed by the new maps even more than the current ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview    Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:54 pm

I wonder if the peacekeeper will affect diamond camo. Like if I get it on the smgs before the DLC drops do I lose it? Or if I don't have it by then do I have to gold the peacekeeper too?

It'll be interesting to see how good the gun is. You have to wonder if they're going to reward the people who pay for a gun with a powerful weapon or if they don't want to make people complain that they have to pay to compete.
Back to top Go down
Z06NESS

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview    Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Looks fun!
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview    Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:26 am

I'l gladly pay more if they would just fix the issue's first, don't see the point in paying more money just to have to put up with the same annoying crap!
Oh i get more maps to play on ...great will they still be the same pain in the ass like the others?
Back to top Go down
DjaxDjax6

DjaxDjax6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview    Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:28 am

SwollenCamel wrote:
I'l gladly pay more if they would just fix the issue's first, don't see the point in paying more money just to have to put up with the same annoying crap!
Oh i get more maps to play on ...great will they still be the same pain in the ass like the others?

Well said sir, my sentiments exactly!

( however I know I'm going to be week and buy the damn DLC when it is released) Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview    Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:50 am

That's why they keep doing this to us........we're going to bend over,Take it! and pay some more money just for the same laggy fucked up shit we've all been raging over.

I would love more maps and weapons etc. but whats the point if i still need 24 hit markers on a guy's ankle and to his left just to have him turn around, reload, light up a cigarette, tie his shoe lace,take a dump and fire at me twice to drop me!

All i do now is watch the kill cams to figure out how many seconds behind i am.

Best set up in the world won't change the fact that there's something wrong with this game,and we all can't wait to fork over even more money for another map to get screwed over on!

I know i'm going to bend over and pay more for the NEW rape locations, but i'll be doing to keep up with my clannies.

So FUCK you tripache!
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

PostSubject: Re: Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview    Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:54 am

Agreed about fixing the connections but Treyarch knows must of their customers are ADHD so this is a perfect distraction for them Smile

I really hope that these new maps have a different Domination layout. Every map currently has a linear flag setup and I hope these have a triangular set up like a lot of the MW3 maps. As they play right now it is cap spawn, war on B, push enemy spawn and flip spawn...wash rise repeat. There aren't really any maps where it is vital to hold a particular spawn flag and B is the only priority. I miss the battle to control a certain spawn flag to gain control the map (C flag on Mission or C on Village). With the halftime spawn flip in BLOPS 2 it sets up perfect for that kind of configuration.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview    Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:39 pm

My wife gave me the season pass for my bday, so I'll be playing the hell out of these new maps on the 29th (sorry nuke).

Swollen - definitely understand where you're coming from but I always tell myself that it balances it out. Some games i can't kill anyone at all b/c of lag, others i KNOW that i'm winning gunfights that i have no biz winning.

As frustrating as it can be, I would say that 75-80% of the time I still have a freaking blast playing...esp with a lobby of 30s!

Untill they go with dedicated servers, which they won't - we'll ALWAYS have lag. Doesn't matter how good of a connection/ping you have to your local ISP - just matters what sort of ping/connection you have to the person chosen as the host for that game.

Just bite down, grin & bare it my friend.
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview    Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:13 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
It all looks awesome... save for Grind... WTF!? Sorry, I just don't see the appeal there. The new zombie mode might actually get me to play zombies though haha.

Agree. Just can't get into zombies as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview    Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revolution DLC Map Pack Preview
Page 1 of 1