Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Funk711

Funk711

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Empty
PostSubject: Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!!   Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:43 pm

This was just a very basic, unscored starting course for the orientation meeting. I've never shot in a competitive shooting league besides trap shooting many years ago. This should be very different. Let me know if any of you shoot in leagues and if you have any general suggestions and/or tips to give me. I scored 2 Alpha on every taget but the last "leaner" I scored a Charlie. I was also not going for speed on this run through cosidering I did not want to make an ass of myself my first day there I was definitely more concerned with safety that anything else. Also, the video doesn't show the 40+ guys staring at me up range. I guess the courses get more complex and I'm excited as all hell!!!

Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!!   Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Sweet man good job! I've been thinking about doing some competitive trap shooting but I'm only hitting 25 out of 30 and guys in this area are shooting 30 out of 30.
Back to top Go down
Funk711

Funk711

PostSubject: Re: Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!!   Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:48 pm

Wow, that would actually be pretty damn good in my neck of the woods. We'd shoot 25 for a full round and a good day for me was anything over 20. I'd still be in the trophy hunt till the end though. Never had a perfect though, I don't know why. I'd be in the zone, shooting fucking awesome, shoot 20 in a row and then miss 4 out of the last 5. Don't know why. I think I start thinking way too much. Or I get bored. Razz
Back to top Go down
Funk711

Funk711

PostSubject: Re: Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!!   Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Yeah, this shit should be really sweet. Since I was a kid I've always wanted to do like urban assult scenarios with pistol. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!!   Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Well in this area there is only one real place because it's very dense and there are old timers and women that blast 30/30
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!!   Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:35 pm

I don't know how into the urban shooting league stuff you want to get but the "3 gun competitions" are pretty cool. there are a lot of different types of scenarios they come up with. This is just one expamle of a comp. in texas.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!!   Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:28 pm

Very cool!
Back to top Go down
Funk711

Funk711

PostSubject: Re: Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!!   Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:34 pm

Spartan Runnerr wrote:
I don't know how into the urban shooting league stuff you want to get but the "3 gun competitions" are pretty cool. there are a lot of different types of scenarios they come up with. This is just one expamle of a comp. in texas.

That's fucking sweet. That's not you is it Spartan? That shit looks like so much fun. This week we had a pretty sweet course. Nothing like that but it is the middle of winter in Minnesota and you can only do so much with 2, 10 lane indoor ranges. One of the courses was 7 targets from a seated position and the last target was shot from a standing position. All targets partially shielded by "no-shoots". It was fun. The other course had a lot more running.

Thanks for the vid. I've never seen anything like that before but I would love to do something like that someday. I'm sure I will be in some sort of shooting league until the day I die. I started with trap shoots and now I'm on to pistols. Who knows what the next phase will be?
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!!   Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:32 am

No funk that's not me. I have a couple friends that are getting ready to join a league like that. I'm more of a pistol and long range rifle guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!!   Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joined My First Competitive Shooting League!!!
Page 1 of 1