Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

MW3...how you humble me with your Perks

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Empty
PostSubject: MW3...how you humble me with your Perks   MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:37 am

So guys and doll...

Since I'm sure we've all taken a look at the perks set up for MW3 I'm wondering how the rest of you will equate your Blops Class for MW3; Ghost, Flak, Runner, etc, etc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3...how you humble me with your Perks   MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:42 am

And I'd just like to say its interesting how they've broken apart some of the perk structure such as Louder Footsteps (in Blops, Ninja Pro) is now the pro version of SiteRep, where SiteRep is the equal of Hacker (the ability to see equipment).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3...how you humble me with your Perks   MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:04 am

I hope SitRep Pro is easier to get in MW3. I hated getting it in MW2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3...how you humble me with your Perks   MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:08 am

And everyone...keep in mind that I'm very ignorant of MW2 considring I've played only 5 hours...so be a good teacher and explain away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3...how you humble me with your Perks   MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:53 am

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3...how you humble me with your Perks   MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:57 am

yawn lol naa just dont know the perks of mw3 well enough to compare yet, do love the change around though. we will be like a fish out of water for a week or so ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3...how you humble me with your Perks   MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:05 pm

Try this link

Hydrorez I think does a good job of explaining how the perks in MW3 are more balanced (the first tier anyway).

I wonder how blast shield will work, if it will be like FJ or if I will actually be carrying around a blast shield... What a realy want is a guy who is bomb proof and runs really fast. I also want to be immune to tac nades. I would give up a lot for that.

I love how Blast Shield Pro will protect you from flashbangs. FJ & Tac Mask all in one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3...how you humble me with your Perks   MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:17 pm

There is a blast shield in MW2, I use it with the Riot Shield. Since it's under the equipment category there is no Pro version and it blocks your minimap in MW2 but it is effective.

Sounds like its gonna be better in MW3.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3...how you humble me with your Perks   MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Wini, Thanks for the link. I still don't have the warm fuzzies about all the killstreaks and perks so it helps. I think I will have to get the damn game, put it in, die a thousand deaths, and then I will have it figured out. Very Happy +1 to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3...how you humble me with your Perks   MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:04 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Wini, Thanks for the link. I still don't have the warm fuzzies about all the killstreaks and perks so it helps. I think I will have to get the damn game, put it in, die a thousand deaths, and then I will have it figured out. Very Happy +1 to you.

Hardline pro sounds like it may be overpowered to me. If I got a kill for every 2 assists some games I would be getting choppergunner on that alone. Combine that with the support killstreaks then you are looking at some fast trips to the 18 point KS. Just MHO.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3...how you humble me with your Perks   MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:23 am

you have to remember wini this is IW not treyarch it will take 3 bullets at most range to get a kill you probably will not get many assists.

all the killstreaks....um point streaks worry me especially since the support do not reset after you die, the only good thing is you wont have assassin right away to be immune to all forms of radar.

manic, sit rep pro was earned by destroying 120 peices of enemy equipment, in other words a HUGE pain in the ass, but it was worth it, i found with some good headsets ninja pro was effective at sound whoring people not using ninja, but sit rep pro could here enemy footsteps even if they had ninja pro.

SoH, quick draw combo seems nice, blast sheild is definitely awesome with the pro aspect

No marathon pro! Crying or Very sad

and lightweight is a death streak! WTF

i am ready i think MW3 is gonna be EPIC look forward to it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3...how you humble me with your Perks   MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:14 am

lets not over think this guys.

lets just go and cause mayhem while shouting hi ho silver.

we will soon know what perks and killstreaks we will use!!

cant wait as mw2 is brilliant and im expecting good things

@manic

get your ass on mw2 for a while to get the feel of the speed and guns.

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3...how you humble me with your Perks   MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:27 am

Please tell me there's no Stopping Power or Second Chance...Please, please, please...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3...how you humble me with your Perks   MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:40 am

Im sure there will be second chance. Doubt stopping power will be there though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3...how you humble me with your Perks   MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:17 am

SP and "last stand" will be death streaks not perks. Why do we need death streaks anyway!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW3...how you humble me with your Perks   MW3...how you humble me with your Perks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3...how you humble me with your Perks
Page 1 of 1