Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Father of the year....anyone else guilty?

Go down 
+2
Jon
Spartan Runnerr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Empty
PostSubject: Father of the year....anyone else guilty?   Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:49 am

I don't usually catch my finer moments as a dad on camera, but hanging out at home the other day and my 17mo old daughter just learned how to jump on the couch...I thought it was awesome so i whipped out the camera....oops, good thing kids are tough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father of the year....anyone else guilty?   Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:51 am

Nice.... Well done dad! lol
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Father of the year....anyone else guilty?   Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:04 am

HAHA Laughing Razz Razz ! it is like my son when he was around that same age. Jack Lambert finally gets tackled. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo70xjVvDps[/url] Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Father of the year....anyone else guilty?   Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:47 pm

HA, no permanent damage=lesson learned.

We have a wood burning stove in the basement, so we have to teach the danger of the word...HOT! They may repeat(mimic) the word or stay away, but they never truly understand hot until they get burned. As a dad you want to save them from it, but as a father(preparer for life) you gotta let some things happen. You don't win awards and you'll FEEL like crap if you let them burn themselves a little bit(no permanent damage), but you've let them learn something that prepares them for life.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ

PostSubject: Re: Father of the year....anyone else guilty?   Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:04 pm

Difference between a mom and a dad.... Kid's gonna stick a paperclip in an electrical outlet....

Mom's reaction : "OH MY GOD NO! DON'T EVER DO THAT!"

Dad's reaction: "Hey Bill, watch this shit."
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Father of the year....anyone else guilty?   Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Yeah, my shining moment wasn't caught on camera, but I've been there. My wife would keep putting our first near the edge of the bed when she was really little and I told her that our daughter was going to learn to roll over soon and that she can't do that.

So one day I'm playing a game and lying in bed with my daughter next to me and she's about in the middle of our queen sized bed. Next thing I know I see her move suddenly and she rolls over not once for the first time but three times before I can react and slow her descent just enough that she doesn't get hurt. There's about a 2 foot drop and a night stand with nice corners next to our bed and so it could have been much worse, but I didn't think that I would ever live that down.

When we had the twins, though, I told her the same and at one point one of them went over on her watch; now that we share the guilt there's no more mention of it.
Back to top Go down
patrickracer79

patrickracer79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

PostSubject: Re: Father of the year....anyone else guilty?   Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:50 pm

Kids are tough, scars make good stories, live and learn
Back to top Go down
http://bishopbryan.blogspot.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/pastorbryanjohns
Denar

Denar

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Father of the year....anyone else guilty?   Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:18 pm

Yes, I think every dad (and some moms if they admit it..lol) have had their moments.. Mine was when my son was 11 months old and was crawling and moving around well. The wife me calls around 7:30 at night on her way home as she always does. We're chatting away when I hear thump.thump..THUMP! THUMP THMP in rapid motion. ...I say OH SHIT!!!!!! drop the phone and run over to where I heard final thump.. My son started climbing stairs and fell done who know how many and put a nice dent in his head..to the ER we went... no blood, but a heck of a lump... I felt bad...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father of the year....anyone else guilty?   Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:14 pm

When my daughter was a little over a year old, she went down the basement steps (no carpet). I still don't remember even touching one step on my way down to help her. But her Halloween costume must have saved her. Not a scratch. Just shook up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father of the year....anyone else guilty?   Father of the year....anyone else guilty? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Father of the year....anyone else guilty?
Page 1 of 1