Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I hit the button for the last time.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

I hit the button for the last time. Empty
PostSubject: I hit the button for the last time.   I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:21 pm

I am finally 15th prestige, and to think that when I joined this clan back in June that I was just a 4th prestige. I am kinda bummed that I had to give up my gold enfield and commando. I guess it is back to the MP5K for a little while. Now I just have to get all of the pro perks. That means I will have to play some CTF.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: I hit the button for the last time.   I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Congrats! No worries getting to 50 before MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hit the button for the last time.   I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Nice , I will not make it to 15 before mw3, may be there is hope in MW3.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: I hit the button for the last time.   I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:58 am

If u need any help holla Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I gave up on it!!!   I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:48 am

By the time I get near 14/15 prestige mw3 will be out!
My problem was that I got black ops played multi player for abt 1-2 months then played nothing but zombies up to around 2 month ago!!!
Ahh well that's life Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hit the button for the last time.   I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:36 pm

it's a great feeling, is it not? The very last time you ahve to do marathon Pro, lol. Get a gold Uzi to celebrate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hit the button for the last time.   I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:45 pm

It's definitely a good feeling for sure. I have all pro perks except for maybe 5 of them. That grind is nice to have out of the way too. The perks I don't have prod I dOnt really care about, just trying to get them now for something to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hit the button for the last time.   I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Does anyone know what determines the amount of COD points you get? I got to 50k, got my gold M60 and now it seems like it's taking forever to get 50k again. Any tips on how to rake in the dough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hit the button for the last time.   I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:50 pm

After hitting 15/50 you stop getting the 2K COD points every level up. That's what made it easier to generate them while still collecting xp. I try to run some of the harder contracts, the ones offering 1400-2800 for something. Generally when running with the clan it makes some of the harder ones much easier to obtain. For example HQ Crusher - defeat an opponent by more than 70 points. This one is good for 1400 and it can be done in one game with the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hit the button for the last time.   I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Thanks lummox, I figured contracts was the way to go, just didn't know if their were any little secrets to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hit the button for the last time.   I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:23 pm

I believe you still earn COD points as 1/10th of your xp awards though. Watch your challenges list and try to go after those. The only other thing I can think of is wager matches if you are good enough to qualify regularly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hit the button for the last time.   I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:22 pm

+1 for Kelly's info. I've found that picking the easiest group contract, like Dom or HQ works well. Also, I found if I don't watch my cash and obsess about it, I'm at 50k in no time! It's a nice surprise Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hit the button for the last time.   I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:47 am

good times JK im trying to get there but dont think i will make it before MW3 on 10th now and climbing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hit the button for the last time.   I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:02 am

MW3 comes out at the perfect time for me. Football season ends 11/13 and then nothing until winter baseball in January! I decided I'm not coaching basketball this year. I need a break to get some MW3 time in. I feel so inadequate at 12th prestige...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hit the button for the last time.   I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:21 am

I definitely will be prestiging all the way through on MW3. Inadequate at 12 you say Mr browndog? Try 2 Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hit the button for the last time.   I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:27 pm

By the time I get to 15 prestige mw5 will be out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hit the button for the last time.   I hit the button for the last time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hit the button for the last time.
Page 1 of 1