Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Turtle Beach headsets

Go down 
+3
BlackDeath
Sr Slampiece
JAGERpatrol
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Turtle Beach headsets Empty
PostSubject: Turtle Beach headsets   Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:26 pm

What's the difference between the turtle beach headsets? Does the sound quality of the cheaper ones differ from that of the more expensive one? I was thinking of getting a pair but didn't know if it mattered what set I bought.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets   Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:30 am

I have the PX11's, I've had them for roughly a year now and I don't have a single complaint. I've never used any of the more expensive ones, so I have nothing to compare them to. I know alot of people that are using the X11's or X12's that love them. The 11's are for PS3, the 12's are for Xbox.... I believe they're the exact same thing, just different connections and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets   Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:51 am

If you have never used a headset before the x11s are very good for the price. The more expensive they get the more options like wireless, 5.1 or 7.1 surround, equalizer options ect. But yes, the x11 are what I started with and they were very good. I believe (correct me if Im wrong) they are dolby surround, not 5.1. Does it matter? Like I said if its your first pair you wont be disapointed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets   Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:25 am

I have no idea, I paid $50 for them a year ago, and they've lasted this long with no issues. I would like to get a newer headset that has more options, but I think I'll just wait til the new consoles come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets   Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:38 am

I definately need a wireless headset. When is PS4 coming out?
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets   Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:52 pm

I can't recommend the surround sound ones enough! The first time I put mine on I thought the TV sound was on (cause it sounded like it was coming from in front of me) but the TV was muted LOL.

I don't know how they do it but it fucking works and it comes in handy. Often I'm turning on people in COD or BF3 especially cause I heard em coming.

The DX12's are entry level wired surround. I've never used them - I have the X41's and as long as you use a quality rechargeable battery in them I have zero complaints.

Keep an eye on slickdeals and woot on their websites or twitter they post deals on headsets every now and again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: P11   Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:40 pm

I agree I love my P11 I got mine on sale from Best Buy and I love them

JAGERpatrol wrote:
I have the PX11's, I've had them for roughly a year now and I don't have a single complaint. I've never used any of the more expensive ones, so I have nothing to compare them to. I know alot of people that are using the X11's or X12's that love them. The 11's are for PS3, the 12's are for Xbox.... I believe they're the exact same thing, just different connections and whatnot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets   Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:16 pm

I tried to do the wireless headsets and I prefer the wired ones jest a better connection and dont have to worry about recharging them all the time.

tf8-Ball wrote:
I definately need a wireless headset. When is PS4 coming out?
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets   Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:04 pm

I don't like any of the turtle beach headsets and I have had many different brands so there is no "fanboy" here. Depending on what you are willing to spend will depend on the quality that you get the more you spend the better the sound and the build quality. I prefer the wired over the wireless ones due to that you never have to worry about batteries. I have heard good things about Sony's own brand of wireless ones. Also if you are able to swing it Astro's are amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets   Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:13 pm

i've have a set of X4's that are about 4 years old that still work great and just bought PX 5's and i love them just as much. i did drop money on them, but as much gaming asi do, i get my money out of them and then some. my new set has bluetooth so i can connect my phone to it, so i can take calls and get notifications when i'm playing, comes in handy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets   Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:50 am

How long is the cord on the wired ones? My couch is like 12 feet away from my tv, that's why I figured that I need wireless.
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets   Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:58 pm

I started off with wired, and the cords are very long so that won't be an issue. And Tyden, my wireless Tango doesn't use batteries, plug into my computer via USB to charge.

And have you guys seen this??? $1000 "training" headsets??

http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/xbox-headsets/ear-force-xppx9002/350
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets   Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:15 am

there is still a battery just one that has been installed I was talking about the headset holding a charge not specifically ones that need batteries. I had the PX21's they broke less than a week old and I treated them with kid gloves the only thing that I did to them was adjust the headband and they broke. My bro-in-law had the x11's they just snapped at the ear piece and he wasn't doing anything wrong. I bought a pair that was like the XLa cheap ones for my son and they broke when I took them out of the package. The newer ones look like they are made much better but due to the fact that I had that many problems I am not willing to take the chance. I liked Trittons but the first pair I got where about as bad as the TB issues but I had the 720's and they lasted 2+ years before I upgraded to the AX pro's which I still have but I upgraded again first to the Warheads because they had dual chargable battery packs. But they where too small they gave me a head ache. So I tried the Astro A50's and I really like them but the main problem is with the mix amp with them they are connected to the headset and it is very hard to fine tune so I am no so loud when in chat. If I had to do it all over again I would get the A40's because the mix amp is a lot easier to fine tune.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
Brennan_Huff122

Brennan_Huff122

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets   Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:20 am

Personally i really like my TB X3. I have had them for 2 years with no issue. They are wireless and hold a good charge and even if u need to recharge they give u a ten foot cord so u can still use them. I enjoy the custom sound settings and the option to download additional setting (never have done this). Another plus is they are xompatible with xbox,ps3 and pc so i just have the one set for both of my consoles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets   Turtle Beach headsets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turtle Beach headsets
Page 1 of 1