Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Nice vid on Dom strategy

Go down 
+8
JRED_31
BLACKHAWXX 88
YellowGeeHawd
Dubious Baller
xXx MiGs xXx
Sr Slampiece
TheZeroDivide
HcMaximus
12 posters
AuthorMessage
HcMaximus

HcMaximus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Nice vid on Dom strategy Empty
PostSubject: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:09 pm

This is nice video on Dom Strategy and map control... enjoy.. Smile

Back to top Go down
TheZeroDivide

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:55 pm

Thanks for posting this!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZeroDivideYT
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:46 am

I think Maximus is aggressively trying to say "Quit flipping the spawns!" LOL. This is some great info. Especially if there are some new members who haven't played much Dom.

Nice find man!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:01 am

Nice vid find Max, thx for posting
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:32 pm

Ok I am the moron Trip Capper. or at the very least get in their spawn to spawn kill and here a few reasons why:

1- Its just fun

2- If you don't do it they will. Unless they suck if you have double cap and they cant break B they will find ways behind you and they will flip the spawn and a lot of times in the process take map control. Think about it that's what we would do isn't it.

3-If we just holding double cap there will usually be some snipers on other team that sit back and collect kills. it is my mission in COD to tea bag such snipers.

4- a lot of times I just go over to spawn kill and I can do that without flipping spawn but once teammates see you there they join you and well at that point its just the obvious thing to do.

5-ON Black ops 2 you can control spawns on trip cap if entire team is working together fo example this video was stand off. If you trip cap on standoff and you keep a guy on C and a guy on A and a guy in B House and 1 near tractor they will spawn at gas station over and over again. when that happens typically they all run different ways to try to get to 1 of the flags and its easier to pick them off than say they were all coming from C towards B. Most of the team is coming at you at the same time.

Let me add that if the people Im playing with is totally against it, I do not do it, and I always try to give a heads up to my team when I get in the enemy spawn. Also if we are struggling to get the win and it is evident we need to hold our double cap then I wont do it. Also I am a B flag hound. My first priority in every game is controlling B except on mirage in which case I think its better to control A and C. I was never a fan of the trip cap until BLOPS2. In this game it works.

Ok now everyone is free to cuss at me cause you got shot in the back while you were camping. I mean playing strategically.

Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:59 pm

I'd cuss you but usually your using me as a meat sheild. Or like last night when I said fuck it and leave.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:07 pm

I have no problem with the triple cap. Our parties are usually strong enough that we can handle it. As long as everyone knows about it before hand. How many times have you heard: "Sooooo are we triple capping?"

I don't like getting supprised from the back affraid like the next guy but if I'm prepared I will at least consent to it.
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:39 pm

so you consent to be surprised from behind as long as you are prepared? Im not sure which way to go with that.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:44 pm

TG Baller wrote:
so you consent to be surprised from behind as long as you are prepared? Im not sure which way to go with that.

You read that correctly. silent
Back to top Go down
HcMaximus

HcMaximus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:12 pm

TG Baller wrote:

Hahahahaha Twisted Evil

ok here is my personal take on this one Smile

1) Baller you are not a moron Smile you know we all love you....
2) I have nothing against it if you guys communicate about this. Baller usually does this "i'm going straight to C" Smile at the beginning of the round so we all know what to expect.
3) on the other hand if you control 2/3 parts of the map there is no need to flip spawns (it really depends on the map), but there are some situations where it can be very valuable
4) I have done the spawn killing several times andthis is specially useful when you don't have B. If someone can hold the other team long enoug in the farther spawn meanwhile B is recaptured is really valuable for the team
5) i think is just a communication thing, as long as you are not shot back in the back because someone is not communicating I'm ok with that
6)At this point I think most of us pretty much know what we are going to play. but this is good for new members specially if they don't play domination taht often.
last and not least I was not finger pointing anyone, I just thought it was a good video Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Domination is meant to be played as a trip cap game. It is far more fun this way if both teams will do it.

Domination is about dominating the opponent.....not the first to 200pts....that's just how you "win."

The goal should be to total dominate them though.......with a score as close to 200-0 as is possible.....and that means grabbing and holding all three flags as much as you can.

Besides, I flip spawns on opponents all the time when I'm solo. Your team can be sitting back not even coming close to their spawn really and end up being flipped. I've done it a gazillion times to other teams. One player who wants to flip the spawn will do it and your teammates will not be the cause.

I love hearing the TDM guys fuss about rushers flipping spawns. Hey dude, if they have one guy come too far to our side guess what......THE SPAWNS FLIP......has nothing to do with what your team is doing. THEY can flip it TOO.

Besides, why should I be forced to sit way back off their spawn and go negative so that you can camp and go positive? I don't camp. I do best when I rush right into their spawn. Why should I be the one to adjust?

Having said all that......I try hard not to flip spawns......people whine and cry like little girls about it.
Back to top Go down
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Key to all of this is communicate.... if you're gonna flip it... tell everyone just so they're ready to watch their backs.

Except for Slam.. that was way more personal info than I needed to know... Smile

I'm good either way... we got someone their triple cap title the other day which I thought was cool... I forget who that was. I've taken a step back and don't rush as much anymore... but if grabbing B becomes a problem I'll throw on the rushing class and go to the edge of their spawn if it will help cause some chaos while we grab B.

And when playing with Baller... he always tells you when he's going in DEEP

I mean that in a non-Slam-sexual-referenced way Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
JRED_31

JRED_31

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:53 pm

TG Baller I would quote what you wrote but its to long. I agree with everything you said and I believe we have the same playing style. " it's just fun".
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:46 pm

I agree with Slam. I have no prob with anyone trip capping if they communicate it...when we're running 6 30s together, we're usually good enough to either handle the trip cap, or flip spawns around fast enough to not lose map control.

Frankly, when running a full 6 of 30s, only 2 capping gets kinda boring. When we're communicating and have total map control...sometimes it's like "f*ck...I'm tired of waiting at this chokepoint...I'm gonna go FIND some mothaf*ckers!" lol

I'm a spawn trapping whore when i run solo...but I do it in a way that won't flip the spawn.

Last night, fairly strong group of 6 of us - the most common phrase I heard was "seriously, i don't think these guys are even TRYING"
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:25 pm

I'm i the only who noticed how he went on and on about spawn flipping and staying off "c" and right near the end he went in on "c" and flipped the spawn!
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:37 pm

^^ awww snap...shit just go real yo
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:58 pm

AWWWW HELL NAAAAAH

It's about to get biblical up in here!

Did yo just "throw down"? bounce
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:36 pm

LOL this must be directed at Baller and I. I will be honest on most maps except Plaza and Slums I go from A to C or C to A for a few reasons. It throws them off guard for one and buys time on B flag if we don't have it. Also it is fun not to mention helps with scorestreaks. Some maps it is a pain I know but if you work in pairs it works well.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:17 pm

It's for the scorestreaks, 200 pts for enemy flag, why not. Just call it out. And, its fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:55 am

I noticed the guy in the vid went to C flag swollen but i figured my post was long enough so I didnt mention it.

By the way lately I have got into a new habbit and it has worked out pretty good most of the time. When the match begins while the rest of our team is capping home flag I run past B into thier most heavily traveled route. I run light weight and extreme conditioning and swith to knife until I get close to action. I can usually catch 1 or 2 grabbing nades and at a big disadvantage and even if thier not I suprise them because they are not expecting me there. 90% of the time I will get killed after I kill 2 or 3 of them but it makes it really easy for us to get B to start the match. if I can survive and get turned around and catch the b flag, I end up with UAV, hunter killer and care package in the first 20 seconds.

Its pretty good strategy if your in a match against some good players and its not an easy win.
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:23 pm

It's the only time I have ever been fast is when I race Baller to B while he is on his way to C. Usually he see's C4 flying in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice vid on Dom strategy   Nice vid on Dom strategy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice vid on Dom strategy
Page 1 of 1