Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Dom strategy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Dom strategy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Dom strategy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Dom strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Dom strategy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Dom strategy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Dom strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Dom strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Dom strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Dom strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Dom strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Dom strategy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Dom strategy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Dom strategy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Dom strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Dom strategy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dom strategy Empty
PostSubject: Dom strategy   Dom strategy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:02 am

Played with randumbs tonight on various maps and we won every game. I basically camped our A,C flag and it seemed to keep the spawns in place. I even had 9 defends in one game. I was running Assasain pro and blind eye and found various areas near the flags to chill until I heard the losing flag call. I truly believe this has to be a part of the MW3 Dom strategy we should implement.
Back to top Go down

Dom strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom strategy   Dom strategy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:56 am

I agree this is an important role for a couple clannies in our Dom parties.
Back to top Go down

Dom strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom strategy   Dom strategy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:43 am

I think that part of the "new" dom is about organizing your killstreaks throughout the team. Stacked air support really makes capping the flags easier. I'm sure it will only be a matter of moments before Silverback comes up with a post about optimized killstreaks, but I thought it would be a good thing to mention since I haven't seen anyone else do it yet (not even the simpsons).
Back to top Go down

Dom strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom strategy   Dom strategy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:18 am

Yup, I'm with you. Blops spawns were determined by which flag you held...these spawns are determined by map position, so if you want your spawn to stay back by your original flag you have to keep somebody back there. Also, the call outs for "there on A/C" seem to go out slower and there is no real good lines between flags...so it's hard to have everybody up by B and get back in time to defend like we could before...
Back to top Go down

Dom strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom strategy   Dom strategy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:50 am

By playing a few games of Dom with randumbs, I've noticed a couple of things.

As a few have already pointed out, the spawns seem to be determined by where your team is rather than what positions you possess. Also, the teams that try to 3 cap without having a bunch of air support stacked and ready for deployment almost immediately lose all 3 flags.

Several games started out with one team capping and holding two for a few minutes and building a lead to about 50-25. At around this point in the match, the team that had been trailing starts to suddenly dominate. This is because they've been focusing on killstreaks instead of position. Once they begin to unleash hell, they find both capping flags and getting more killstreaks easier because the other team is dying at the spawn to air support instead of getting their own killstreaks.

The biggest change in MW3 is the strike packages, we've been hearing this for months. What it seems like people are being slow to realize is exactly how important they have been made in all game modes.

Killstreaks = Winning

Hammer
Back to top Go down

Dom strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom strategy   Dom strategy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:51 am

As far as KS options, I was thinking if I plan on camping the home flag using a "ghost" setup it would be beneficial to run the assault KS using UAV, Predator and Attack Heli would benefit the team more than ballastic vests, uav, c-uav etc... ...As kills will be limited as you are not running around and the air support usually causes havoc.

I have found some great flag camping spots on a few of the maps already and just like in BO is seems beneficial to hold certain flags on certain maps .....IMO
Back to top Go down

Dom strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom strategy   Dom strategy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:54 am

CaptainHammer420 wrote:
By playing a few games of Dom with randumbs, I've noticed a couple of things.

As a few have already pointed out, the spawns seem to be determined by where your team is rather than what positions you possess. Also, the teams that try to 3 cap without having a bunch of air support stacked and ready for deployment almost immediately lose all 3 flags.

Several games started out with one team capping and holding two for a few minutes and building a lead to about 50-25. At around this point in the match, the team that had been trailing starts to suddenly dominate. This is because they've been focusing on killstreaks instead of position. Once they begin to unleash hell, they find both capping flags and getting more killstreaks easier because the other team is dying at the spawn to air support instead of getting their own killstreaks.

The biggest change in MW3 is the strike packages, we've been hearing this for months. What it seems like people are being slow to realize is exactly how important they have been made in all game modes.

Killstreaks = Winning

Hammer

Ask The 1, he has been able to utilize the Assault streak on KC and he has been kicking ass, I played with him last night and he was mopping up every game. In KC I cannot get more than a few kills back to back without dying so I have been running support.

Back to top Go down

Dom strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom strategy   Dom strategy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:17 pm

I agree. One player needs to stay near the home flag to prevent spawn migration. I like the one at home, 3-4 in the B avenues and 1-2 best run and gunners wreaking havoc on the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dom strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom strategy   Dom strategy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dom strategy
Page 1 of 1