Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time

Go down 
+9
mspiderw
JAGERpatrol
SwollenCamel
tek210
BLACKHAWXX 88
walldoggy
birddotcom
JRED_31
Sr Slampiece
13 posters
AuthorMessage

Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Empty
PostSubject: Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time   Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:35 pm

So today I took the day off and slept in to about 9:30am. So after waking up and sitting on my thinking seat for about 30 minutes and checking facebook, the 30 forum, Instagram, and emails I decided to get up and brush my teeth. Then from there I turned on Pandora and put on some bluegrass and jump in the shower. So I am in the shower and facing the wall so I don't get water in my face (cause I don't want to drown) I washed my face and began to wash my man parts. I look down and I see what looks like a brown/blackish turd. So I am like holy shit something came out of my ass and I didn't feel it. I get closer to it and I see eyes. Now I don't have my glasses on cause I am in the shower and after getting a little closer I see it is a big ass frog. So after realizing it I jump back and begin to scream like a 5 year old girl lucky I was the only one home. I even pinched myself because I thought I was dreaming. So instead of getting out and handling the frog I continue but I was starring at the frog and he was staring at me. We had eye contact the whole time and it was just horrible. I had a mini panic attack in the shower and then the damn frog started to jump my way. So I yelled (or scream like a little girl) and was freaking out. I began to scrub my booty a little faster rinsed off and jump my happy ass out of the shower. When I came back I couldnt find the frog. Looked around he had hopped up to the soap dish. I captured the bastard ran outside in my underwear and set it free.

Now this was this morning and I am still freaking out. Dont laugh I am terrified from this day on of my shower. Why does this crazy shit happen to BlackSpartan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time   Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:37 pm

Here is a picture of the frog

Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time 30997910
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time   Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Ok, ok, ok, ok. There's just too much here to process as so many jokes are coming to mind so I will just start rattling them off.

#1 You forgot about checking Pinterest.

#2 Sooooo a frog fell out of your ass?

#3 Did you catch the frog with a frisbee?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
JRED_31

JRED_31

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time   Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Sat here read this and just really could not think of any comment to give
Back to top Go down
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time   Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
#2 Sooooo a frog fell out of your ass?

Is a reverse reach-a-round warranted?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time   Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:57 pm

I think that frog only looks big because you were like an inch away when you took the photo. But yeah, I can see why you were traumatized. scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time   Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:25 pm

I find this story very.... ribbiting

Quote :
So I am like holy shit something came out of my ass and I didn't feel it. I get closer to it and I see eyes.

I vote this... Quote of the day/week/year
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
tek210

tek210

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time   Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:48 am

Damn this one had me laughing. Hope I never have the same experience.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillybastards.com
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time   Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:00 am

Thats the last time i go raving in a pond!
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time   Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:45 am

If you ever want to laugh your ass off, join a lobby with Spartan.... I had tears in my eyes last night....
Back to top Go down
mspiderw

mspiderw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time   Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:49 pm

HA HA HA! I thought I heard a loud scream all the way down here in Ft Lauderdale! Those damn things are in my back yard croaking all night long. I have to clean my damn pool every other day because for such small creatures they sure do lay a lot of eggs. Brother you better make sure your screens are secure to the windows with no holes in them.
Back to top Go down
TheShamrock7

TheShamrock7

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time   Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:15 pm

My side hurts now, thanks for the laugh.
Back to top Go down
ThePurpleParsnip

ThePurpleParsnip

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time   Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:18 am

PMSL!
Back to top Go down
DadtheNinja

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time   Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:48 am

To much information.
Back to top Go down
RustyZX9

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time   Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:45 am

I don't even know what to say here... lol. Great story? lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time   Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackspartan Crazy life- Shower time
Page 1 of 1