Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Empty
PostSubject: MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review   MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:23 am

Just posting a good review of MONACO... been waiting for this game for a while... looking for some other 30s to DL it and play with. Its a 4 player co-op heist game in a cool 8(ish)bit top down view. Stellar reviews all around.

Now go get it and let's play
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review   MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:20 am

There is a free trial you can download in the marketplace... i suggest anyone interested in something a little different check it out.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review   MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:49 am

so you feel a group of ADHD 30's would do well at this how? lol

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review   MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:00 am

BlackDeath wrote:
so you feel a group of ADHD 30's would do well at this how? lol

Hahaha can you imagine 4 of us playing this!!! That would make for an awesome "Let's Play" series! lol us trying to coordiate and the blundering lol.

Idk, i like it... it's my type of game. I actually think a bunch of 30s would really enjoy it if they tried it out. The nolstagic artstyle and music alone are really amazing.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review   MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:04 pm

nah the premise certainly seems fun but I agree with the reviewer that the screen can be a little bit 'wtf is going on here?' lol

I'll grab it and if I see you online we can try it out.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review   MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Yeah i think that's part of the whole "idea" of the game though. There is also a lookout character that also helps with seeing more of the "map" and loot etc. But yes... i can def see how the little symbols and shit floating around will cause confusion at first!

just DLd the demo havent played yet... i'll probably play some this weekend if you're down.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review   MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:21 pm

fo sho how big was the download btw - that'll determine when i start it LOL

nevermind found it - its 350mb 'ish

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Monaco-Whats-Yours-is-Mine/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258411297

1200 ms pts for the full game aint bad
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review   MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:04 pm

^^^yeah esp. for something that's had years of development and is a little different than most of the mindless stuff that's out there now with FPS ruling the roost. Don't get me wrong, i'm a FPS guy first... but sometimes it's refreshing to play something that's truly difficult because it takes some crazy teamwork, forethought and planning.

I'm going to jump on in a little and check out the single player mode.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review   MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:24 pm

So i finally played it and i really really dig it! If you are a fan of stealth games, classic games, or even strategy and puzzle games you'll love this one after giving it a little adjustment time.

The first 10 minutes i was a little overwhelmed and frustrated. Shit this is hard, I thought! I then slowed down and started to ignore the time (there are speed run rankings and i immediately focused on that mistakenly) and play as if it was a puzzle/strategy game – which it really sort of is. I got the hang of it and it really started to get fun!

There is a free demo on Live so I recommend anyone even remotely interested download it and try it out! And the full copy is only 1200 MSP so it’s not bad at all.

BlackDeath and I are thinking of doing a little “lets play” video(s)…. Would have 2 spots for any other 30s who wanted in.

Anyone else down to join us?

What 4 player coop looks like

Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review   MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:12 pm

Aight gun i got to play the demo for a few mins early am today. Im gonna buy the game i think its worth every bit of 1200 ms pts hopefully ill be online later this afternoon we can give it a go.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review   MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:56 pm

Again, gay
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review   MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:59 am

hahaha who let him back in here!?!

Welcome back man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review   MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MONACO - What's yours is mine - Review
Page 1 of 1