Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Headsets may not work on Xbox One

Go down 
+4
TheCanisDirus
Sr Slampiece
Maverick9227
Criptic Wolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

Headsets may not work on Xbox One Empty
PostSubject: Headsets may not work on Xbox One   Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Headsets may not work on Xbox One   Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Im sure there will be a work around
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Headsets may not work on Xbox One   Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:38 am

OMG I'd be pissed! I sleep with my Astro's on! Mainly to drown out my wife's snoring. Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Headsets may not work on Xbox One   Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:51 am

Yeah one of the videos (forget which game media outlet) was showing off the One controller and let the cat out of the bag saying that current 360 headsets will not work on the One and new headsets are in the works and will share more at E3. I'm so glad i held off on a new set of Astros!
Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Headsets may not work on Xbox One   Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:49 am

yea, i was just logging in to post this.
its been confirmed that old headsets will not work with xbox one
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Headsets may not work on Xbox One   Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:49 am

Maybe that's why Nade and Scump are offloading the extras they have haha
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Headsets may not work on Xbox One   Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:53 am

^^ haha yeah and hutch and the others seem PISSED about the One. This is not getting a good initial impression.
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Headsets may not work on Xbox One   Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:08 am

I have to think there will be adapters (aftermarket or M$) that allow backwards compatibility.

The 'connect the dots' conspiracy theorist in me though, is wondering if the 'new proprietary data port' will digitize party chat to allow M$ or developers to filter/pick-up select words or just record big swaths of party chats, say after a new release or update. Right now, chat is analog and can't be easily scanned or filtered, also recording/logging will take up a lot of data. Digitizing it makes processing/analysing much easier.

Considering the a majority of BO2 updates are issues 'reported by the community', they may want a more direct connection to 'the community' via digitized chat protocol; all routed through their 300,000 servers for XB1.

Data harvesting through digitized party chat seems to fit with the 'always on' Kinect and mandatory XBL connection strategy.

On the other hand, that is a massive amount of data processing and analysing; on the scale of Google or NSA. I doubt M$ is organized enough to pull something like that off, or get any valuable results from it..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Headsets may not work on Xbox One   Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:48 am

^^^this indeed. You know there is insane ammounts of data mining now on the 360... the One will be a whole different level. The speach theory is kind of cool actually; in a marketing sorta prospect idea way lol.
Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Headsets may not work on Xbox One   Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:50 am

Good info

I too think there will be some adapters, but that could stick out some on the controller

I am so happy i waited. i was just about to order the new Turtlebeach xp510's and sell my xp500's

I am glad i waited. I just hope the headsets to come are bad ass
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: Headsets may not work on Xbox One   Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:12 pm

You can still use the old headsets with the optical audio port for game sounds, just won't be able to chat. Hopefully there will be adapters made, but they mentioned in the article that this is probably just another ploy for Microsoft to control the accessory market and need even more licensing rights to be sold, including for something as simple as an adaptor. Guess we'll just have to use sign language!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Headsets may not work on Xbox One   Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:10 am

Criptic Wolf wrote:
but they mentioned in the article that this is probably just another ploy for Microsoft to control the accessory market and need even more licensing rights to be sold, including for something as simple as an adaptor. Guess we'll just have to use sign language!
This is the shit i'm scared about with the Xbox One. Its looking like M$ wants to control every single aspect about the box. Game ownership rights, Indie developer rights, peripherial rights, etc.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Headsets may not work on Xbox One   Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:26 am

As far as 360 accessories working for the One, it doesn't make a lick of difference for me as I do not currently have a 360 or any of the accessories that goes with it... I'd have to buy everything new anyways... I was honestly going to make the switch up until I began seeing all this shit about used games, kinect always being on, the system always being on, etc. Now I'm not so sure... maybe once it gets closer to release date, and more information is released, I'll be able to make a final decision about the switch...
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Headsets may not work on Xbox One   Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:35 am

^^^Same. As much shit as i've been talking about the One i will be waiting for E3 and for M$ to make a case and show their exclusives before i bail on Xbox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headsets may not work on Xbox One   Headsets may not work on Xbox One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headsets may not work on Xbox One
Page 1 of 1