Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Titanfall gameplay demo

Go down 
+2
TheCanisDirus
bluehound000
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

Titanfall gameplay demo Empty
PostSubject: Titanfall gameplay demo   Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:10 am

Pay special attention at 5:30!!  Looks like a love child of COD and HALO, might be kind of cool.

The end of the video was pretty useless, since they "aren't talking about that right now" for all kinds of good questions about # of maps, weapons, modes.  I guess they want to save those things for later reveals.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall gameplay demo   Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:35 am

God, i wanted to like this so bad.. i mean this is the game Respawn has been working on for 3 years... but... i was totally bummed out when i saw the reveal.  To me it looks like they tried to take the best FPS games and attempted to combine them all into one.  CoD gun play and damage time to kill... battlefield maps/larger gameplay... Warkhawk mech play... Halo man vs man play etc.  It bummed me out and i personally have no desire to play it.  I feel bad for Respawn because i can't see this doing well going up against BF/Halo/CoD/Killzone/Crysis etc.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall gameplay demo   Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:58 am

Well, at least they combined all those games into 1 package Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall gameplay demo   Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:35 pm

It is too early to tell about any of these games imo.

I was excited about the last gears but it wasn't as good as Gears 3.  Respawn has an excellent track record so this thing might be great.  Or, it could be the next Homefront.  Nobody really knows and there is really no way to predict how good or bad it will be.

I have had one premonition.......Call of Duty Ghosts will be about as different from BO2 as BO2 was different from BO1 and MW3.....in other words.....I had a vision that the game will be virtually unchanged.

Perhaps they add another cheap auto aim sight to go with the previous versions......and Rectum camo is coming I hear......
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall gameplay demo   Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:19 pm

It doesn't excite me in the least - and I was so very much looking forward to what they were working on.  Mechs, flighty jet-pack gameplay (what ruined halo - fn armor abilities lol), the art direction is ghastly imo also.  Again, all just my impressions / opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall gameplay demo   Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:52 pm

It is Respawn so I'll let them release their game and then decide.  They made Call of Duty so they have earned the benefit of the doubt in my opinion.

Something about her going on and on about them being gamers and playing this game everyday and making a balanced game was super important to them.  This coming from the old CoD4 guys.

Looked fast paced and fun....and sorta fresh too.
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall gameplay demo   Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:48 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
God, i wanted to like this so bad.. i mean this is the game Respawn has been working on for 3 years... but... i was totally bummed out when i saw the reveal.  To me it looks like they tried to take the best FPS games and attempted to combine them all into one.  CoD gun play and damage time to kill... battlefield maps/larger gameplay... Warkhawk mech play... Halo man vs man play etc.  It bummed me out and i personally have no desire to play it.  I feel bad for Respawn because i can't see this doing well going up against BF/Halo/CoD/Killzone/Crysis etc.

Oh C'mon gun...you are just talking yourself into NOT wanting it because its an Xbox exclusive...Smile
I don't know how you take the best of a lot of FPS shooter games...combine it into one...and have a loser?  Sounds like a winner to me, or at least something that I'd like to try.

There have been a lot of FPS that looked fun and fresh that have turned into total duds, but I will give the creators of the world famous COD4 the benefit of the doubt for creating a well functioning game

But I'd have to say that this video didn't really give me a reason to buy it...it was just another FPS.  They need to learn how to market their game a little better.  I know you'll disagree gun, but part of what get me to buy a particular game is the campaign story...I ALWAYS play the campaign.  And some of the stories I really get into..like a good book.  I guess it gives me an emotional tie to a game.. and the great games ALWAYS have great stories and characters.  I'm actually disappointed that so many games that are popular mulitplayer games are getting such short campaigns.  Homefront, for instance took me about 4 hours to complete, which isn't long enough to tell a good story.  I like to spend a week or two completing a campaign.  I don't think I'm the only one... since the COD franchise always tries to have a compelling campaign story.  HALO has a compelling story. Splinter Cell has a compelling story.

If you didn't make a new story, what would be the point of another game?  Just do DLC's for several years with new maps, guns and other "stuff" to keep the game fresh.

That being said...I have NO idea what the Titanfall story is.

Last edited by bluehound000 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall gameplay demo   Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:52 pm

I just don't like the premise.  The pilots and titans... The crazy jet packing, wall running..."fuck, stand still and stop wall run double jump 360 no scoping" movement lol.  The visuals also don't appeal to me personally.  The story is kind of lame too.  I dig their ideas, I do... I just wish it felt more cohesive and less "lets try and combine all the shooters".
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall gameplay demo   Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Agree with gun fer hire
All these big story-lines and ideas Rolling Eyes

I just wanna "shoot" people. If I can do it in a mech suit, great. It all comes down to this...
Titanfall gameplay demo 4943712333_boysguns2_xlarge

Remember what a blast that was? Keep it simple.

Last edited by SouthPawDraw on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall gameplay demo   Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:22 pm

I hear ya.

The guys that revolutionized FPS on consoles and fostered the CoD era......signed an exclusive deal with the console you are hating on so you come to a thread that doesn't concern you and poo poo the game.....

Really?

Hey....you aren't interested in the platform that it is exclusive to so why would you be interested in the game??

Killzone looked great til I played it.  Know what I'm sayin?
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall gameplay demo   Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:25 pm

bluehound000 wrote:
I don't know how you take the best of a lot of FPS shooter games...combine it into one...and have a loser?  Sounds like a winner to me, or at least something that I'd like to try.
I think there are lots of pitfalls to just taking the best parts of games and mashing them together.  There is no guarantee that it will work and blend seamlessly for a great experience.  Of course, it's not to say it won't either.  

I won't have an XB1, so I don't really have an opinion either way, but I AM all for good games getting made because it pushes the envelope and raises the bar for all the developers.  So I hope it does well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall gameplay demo   Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Blue you bring up a good point about the campaigns of these games.  I really don't buy these MP focused games for the campaign BUT if they have them I want them to be good.  And by good I mean compelling story and characters and not just "world is ending, run to point A kill someone, run to point B kill some more people, repeat 10 times, find a shiny trinket, kill final boss, The End".

I like that Titanfall is pretty much just focused on MP because they know that is what their market is.  No sense in spreading out your resources trying to trump up a lackluster campaign.  I am interested in the game but I also loved Crysis 3.....and this looks a lot like that game with more mechs.

Ghosts....like Okra I expect it to be the same thing we have seen from the last 3 games except shinier and it has a dog.  Most CoD fans want every other game to be like CoD before they will like it.  I am the opposite.  I want CoD to have Halo's Forge and Spartan Ops, I want it to be as fluid, fast and pretty as Crysis, I want the guns to feel like Far Cry and I want the connection to be like Battlefield.  Not to much to ask from a multi-billion dollar franchise is it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall gameplay demo   Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:00 pm

I am sorry, but this game looks better and better. I love the concept, i love the way it weaves in and out of the storyline with the multiplayer, and i love the fact that they give you more than 1 option when traversing the map. It is also well balanced in the fact that people will not be sitting around waiting for titans, they have to go out and earn them, and the titans are yours when you do earn them.

lastly, pilots can blow them up, and they are not invincable. it brings a whole lot more strategy to the gameplay of say domination or demolition, if there are any new kinds of gameplay, im sure it will add a lot of flavor to this genre, which definitely needs it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall gameplay demo   Titanfall gameplay demo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titanfall gameplay demo
Page 1 of 1