Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
my life coming up... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
my life coming up... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
my life coming up... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
my life coming up... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
my life coming up... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
my life coming up... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
my life coming up... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

my life coming up...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

my life coming up... Empty
PostSubject: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:09 pm

dates of interest coming up for me, as if you all give a fuck...LMAO. that f bomb was for google, thats why its there.

Married October 22
Move October 29
MW3 November 7 I am supposed to be in Atlanta when this drops, i hope i am not.
DC December 10-13
DC December 15-18

busy few weeks for this guy coming up so if you do not see me online as much, yo uknow why, that and my work schedule is not as kush as it once was but i am cleaning this place up so it will be back to normal in a few months.

Take care all!

i still hate you all the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Good luck, and don't screw it up, I mean the wedding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Remember, the correct answer is "I do".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:25 pm

See you after the new year. Of course you may not get on the PSN at all becuause your lady will have the tv monopolized and you will be forced to watch crappy Kardashian reality shows and/or the only channel playing in the house will be Lifetime. Best of luck and cograts on the wedding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:33 pm

Best of luck with everything Rif Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Nice knowing you Rif. I'm married 11 years and I still can't play an hour of black ops without guilt... No

Hopefully your wife is more tolerant than mine!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:47 pm

Best of luck you crazy, flamethrowin', bitch buggy driving, BF3 tire changing jackass..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Good luck bro with your life and marriage. And congratz in advance for your marriage. My wife is very understanding with me and video games i couldnt of asked for a better wife. Good luck bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Good luck peckerhead!! You will not be missed!! J/K jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Good luck Dawg! I'm sure it will be wonderful. The marriage, not all that work crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:26 pm

scoooby81 wrote:
Good luck bro with your life and marriage. And congratz in advance for your marriage. My wife is very understanding with me and video games i couldnt of asked for a better wife. Good luck bro
Can we wife swap for a few weeks around November 8th?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:27 pm

my fiance is actually pretty cool with the games, she goes and watches her shitty tv and i yell at mine in the guest room. I mean, she bought me my new headset and my new ps3, not all that bad. I am just scared all you bastards will be 15/50's before i get to 5! hahaha
have fun video gaming...GAYBOYS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:27 am

Take care of business brotha, See ya when all is cool.

Vegas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:33 am

good luck and congrats Rif hope all goes well have a fantastic day tonight I run flamethrower m60 and bitch buggy in your absence Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:39 am

We will keep the "Ring of Fire" rolling in your absence. Rock it Rif!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:55 am

I miss your smell already, RiffyPie... I long for the nights of being held tightly in your hairy embrace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:32 am

fatbrowndog wrote:
Nice knowing you Rif. I'm married 11 years and I still can't play an hour of black ops without guilt... No

Hopefully your wife is more tolerant than mine!

Easily one episode of me getting in trouble each month. Recently the window was open in my office and she could see inside when she drove by before pulling into the drive. quote was something about how embarrassing it is and that everyone in the neighborhood now knows I'm a "Gamer!" We basically agreed I would just stop playing 15 minutes before she gets home...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:52 am

How true. She calls me a nerd for playing black ops. I'm 6'3" 220, and coach every sport under the sun, avid hunter, outdoorsman, handyman, yet to her, because I play a video game, I'm a nerd.

And she thinks it's funny to tell her friends that.

I tell her it's therapy to release stress and frustration. I guess I could just smack her around instead... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:02 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:07 am

Rif- see you after the new year. This sounds like an exciting time in your life. I am stoked for you and hope it all goes well. Take care of yourself with the new huge job and take care of your bride as well.

Rock on and see you when we see you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:08 am

BO and playing with the clan is defiately my stress relief and therapy. Without it I think I would just drink a whole lot more and get into trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:19 am

lilrif wrote:
dates of interest coming up for me, as if you all give a fuck...LMAO. that f bomb was for google, thats why its there.

Married October 22
Move October 29
MW3 November 7 I am supposed to be in Atlanta when this drops, i hope i am not.
DC December 10-13
DC December 15-18

busy few weeks for this guy coming up so if you do not see me online as much, yo uknow why, that and my work schedule is not as kush as it once was but i am cleaning this place up so it will be back to normal in a few months.

Take care all!

what a bloody poofta. your the man tell her whos boss.

hell if you cant get on during the honeymoon period then your fecked for the rest of your days!!!

hope all goes well bud.

merry christmas and happy new year.

bomber

i still hate you all the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:25 am

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
BO and playing with the clan is defiately my stress relief and therapy. Without it I think I would just drink a whole lot more and get into trouble.

I think I need to develop a theraputic model around playing FPS so I can bill someone for playing. I know you said they use it for the treatment of PTSD. I want to use it to treat everything from personality disorders to depression and adjustment disorders.

When I am done with that I will set to work trying to incorporate it into the field of dentistry as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:48 am

http://www.healthkey.com/health/symptoms/anxiety/sns-health-behavioral-health-ptsd-virtual-reality,0,6812434.story

It's a short synopsis on the use of FPS video games and treatment of PTSD. So far the research is promising, but a large clinical study has yet to be completed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Preist/Vicar/Pastor etc... "LilRif do you take Miss Rif to be your lawful wedded wife?"

Lilrif (Best Soap Voice) "Let's Do This"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my life coming up...   my life coming up... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my life coming up...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next