Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
My Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
My Apologies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
My Apologies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
My Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
My Apologies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
My Apologies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
My Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
My Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
My Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
My Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
My Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
My Apologies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
My Apologies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
My Apologies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
My Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

My Apologies

Go down 
+3
walldoggy
xl Centurion lx
Barney_killer187
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: My Apologies   My Apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:36 am

To All:
Over the last couple days I have offended a few people and upset a few more with my actions and words on the forum as well as on the game BLOPS2. I would like to apologize to any and all I have done so to. I am not going to specifically name out names but there are 3 or 4 that I have personally reached out to that I feel I have pissed off/upset the most. While I understand that some of them may or may not ever talk to me or play any future games with me, I hope one day to gain mutual understanding of one another and work to bring this clan closer together than drive it apart.
I sometimes speak well before I think and well we all know how that ends up :-) I am not making that as an excuse as to my actions just letting it be known that its what I tend to do (hell most of you know this).... I have had some stressful days in the last few weeks and it may have lead to some of what has happened.
All in all I just want to have fun, and kill randoms with all of my crazy ass clannies. I hope that one day most of you will want to do that with me as well.

Good night and hope to see everyone on the games......

Erik aka Barney_Killer187
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apologies   My Apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:39 am

Not sure what happened but owning up and apologizing is a good start. Well done.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apologies   My Apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:49 am

Thanks Barney. Means a lot for you to speak up like that. We all do and say things we wish to take back, in the game and in life. Hope things get less stressful for you and look forward to seeing you online soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Sly Version 2.0hhhhh

Sly Version 2.0hhhhh

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apologies   My Apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:59 pm

Barney_killer187 wrote:
To All:
Over the last couple days I have offended a few people and upset a few more with my actions and words on the forum as well as on the game BLOPS2.  I would like to apologize to any and all I have done so to. I am not going to specifically name out names but there are 3 or 4 that I have personally reached out to that I feel I have pissed off/upset the most.  While I understand that some of them may or may not ever talk to me or play any future games with me, I hope one day to gain mutual understanding of one another and work to bring this clan closer together than drive it apart.
I sometimes speak well before I think and well we all know how that ends up :-)  I am not making that as an excuse as to my actions just letting it be known that its what I tend to do (hell most of you know this).... I have had some stressful days in the last few weeks and it may have lead to some of what has happened.
All in all I just want to have fun, and kill randoms with all of my crazy ass clannies. I hope that one day most of you will want to do that with me as well.

Good night and hope to see everyone on the games......

Erik  aka Barney_Killer187

I don't think you could have offended anyone (important). We love ya the way you are (we meaning me and probably Yellow and Kev).

I am sorry to hear that you are suffering. Life can turn on you like a rabid dog sometimes. I can listen and relate if you wanna talk about it.

Best Wishes,

Sly
Back to top Go down

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apologies   My Apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:15 pm

I feel it man, life has been shitting on pretty hard the last few years. It can get to you and carry over to gaming. Sometimes we say dumb things but it takes a lot to admit and own up to it. I think those you may have pissed off understand, especially after the apology.
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apologies   My Apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Awe.. We love you Barney!!
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apologies   My Apologies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:13 am

^^^ What's this we shit, white-man?

For those who don't know, that's the punchline to a Lone Ranger joke.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apologies   My Apologies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:00 am

I was gonna say, Para is a girl... lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apologies   My Apologies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:46 am

Thanks everyone. See ya in the games
Back to top Go down
JBings

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apologies   My Apologies Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:04 pm

I'm offended that you are going soft in your old age, Barney. Been playing with you for a few years now and I don't think you've ever apologized.....Relax buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apologies   My Apologies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Apologies
Page 1 of 1