Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Empty
PostSubject: Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit   Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:19 am

to whoever I was with that game in Bootleg, I had to quit. I had just broken my controller in a fit of rage and I shut off my PS3 because I knew if I didn't leave the room and shut everything down I might grab the damn thing and hurl it across the room, much like my now deceased Dualshock.

Fucking stupid I know. But this game absolutely enrages me. it makes me sick to think about the money I've spent on shit that I've broken on this franchise. I think "don't fucking do it just keep cool" but by that time the headset's on the ground (and also on it's last taped-up legs) and the controller is gliding across the room.

It's just infuriating to know that if you have a good game, the next one against the same tards is gonna be a scripted, one-way, lag-comped ass-beating so that the other team doesn't cancel their Elite accounts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit   Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:48 am

I really dont know what to say. Im sorry your equipment got broken. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit   Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:53 am

I had rage problems years back myself. Once I noticed the plastic bag with like 30 PS2 controllers in it. I stopped doing that. Keep all your broken ones and eventually, they will be deterring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit   Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:45 am

Keep the broken controller next to you when you play. That way at least if you are really mad you can chuck the broken one instead.

I've really made a conscious effort to scale back on my anger. I think for the most part it's worked well. I find trying to just chat and enjoy myself with the other clanmates a big help. If I'm having a tough go of it, I just slow it way down and at the end of the match ask the leader to find a new lobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit   Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:51 am

All I can say is just don't aim at the tv when you throw it. They need to start making the straps for the PS3 controllers like they have for the Wii controllers so you don't throw them thru the tv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit   Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:07 am

I was in the games with you yesterday and dont recall you rage quitting, probably just figured you lagged out or something...

Everyone has complained a lot lately, but I am really enjoying MW3 personally.. since the patch I have only lost a couple times overall and the comms are really making this game great again to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit   Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:06 pm

It's not"rage quitting" anymore,Jerry.Ask Kyle what it's called.LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit   Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:20 pm

fucilli_jerry wrote:

It's just infuriating to know that if you have a good game, the next one against the same tards is gonna be a scripted, one-way, lag-comped ass-beating so that the other team doesn't cancel their Elite accounts.

^ This.

I had some seriously weird shit going on yesterday. I had a care package land inside a dumpster (glitch) and it was irretrievable. I had a game on Mission where I completely froze, but could still hear everything. I was stuck for a minute or so until someone knifed me, then I respawned and it was fine. Then I had a match on Seatown where I snuck up on someone and knife swiped 2x with no hit marker. The game jumped and then I'm laying there dead. Then I had 3 separate occasions where I tried checking the lobby leaderboards pregame and got frozen.

Besides all that it was perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit   Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:38 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
fucilli_jerry wrote:

^ This.

I had some seriously weird shit going on yesterday. I had a care package land inside a dumpster (glitch) and it was irretrievable. I had a game on Mission where I completely froze, but could still hear everything. I was stuck for a minute or so until someone knifed me, then I respawned and it was fine. Then I had a match on Seatown where I snuck up on someone and knife swiped 2x with no hit marker. The game jumped and then I'm laying there dead. Then I had 3 separate occasions where I tried checking the lobby leaderboards pregame and got frozen.

Besides all that it was perfect.

FBD I have been experiencing these issues on and off for weeks now. I have upgraded internet service and a new PS3. I lost about 2 mins of a game last night on Dome and I have been frozen up and died 4-5 times then it unfreezes and I can play again. It has to be the MW3/IW servers that are causing this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit   Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:39 pm

i picture Homer Simpson yelling "I NEED RAGEAHOL!"

that is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit   Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:48 pm

I was just wondering if anyone else had this crap going on. I too have a brand new PS3 and hardwired internet. WTF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit   Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:56 pm

I get the same stuff FBD. My PS3 is hardwired also.

I've been getting disconnected a lot with that error message about losing connection to Activision. The spawns in this game have gotten worse since the patch, and my framerate sucks @ss (I complain a lot about my screen looking like a flip book). Sometimes I'll see bullets flying towards me before I see someone rounding a corner.

I complain so much that my wife is even trying to push me to buy a different game. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit   Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:21 pm

I CANNOT wait until Twisted Metal comes out. Mr. Grimm will smoke yo asses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit   Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:14 pm

I think we've all been there at one point or another Jerry, and no one blames you for falling victim to the rage monkey. I keep two controllers within arms reach when I play, other than my ps3 controller. One is a nice light ps1 controller which I use for tossing at things which I do not wish to break. This controller is my go-to for situations where I get revenge-respawned upon, when I get hit markers with two bursts of my type 95 and dude doesn't even drop to final stand, or when the kill cam doesn't even show me firing a shot at a dude I pretty much unloaded on.

Then I have my shaq-diesel original xbox controller. This thing weighs as much as a small cannonball and is as versitile for rage-enduced folly as it is enormously uncomfortable and unuseable as an actual controller (seriously, who fucking designed the original xbox controller?). I break out this bad-boy when I get thrown into the last 10 points of a 3-cap massacre 8 times in an hour, when the other team is playing like absolute retards and still managing to win because we can't walk three steps without lag spikes, and after the first 10 seconds of any match on Downturn (seriously, my bullets are like kidney beans on this map).

Generally I use my xbox controller as a bludgeoning device. Drinking soft drinks from cans gives you a few satisfyingly loud items to crush in a fit of blind fury.

By the way, I have some pretty serious anger management issues. I have learned that it is best used on inanimate objects, and so far its been a treatable condition, but the moral of that story is that I understand what you're going through. You should play with me and Fireman. It would be interesting to see which of us could last the longest without dashboarding in frustration.

Long live the ANGRY X30X!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit   Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:21 pm

hahahaha...funny shit captainhammer...

Jerry I was in that game with you...that whole run of games was kinda crappy...no big deal man, not much you can do with a broken controller..."I gotta go guys...I just broke my damn controller...see ya"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit   Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Contro10

Better to throw a controller than a headset. The controllers are cheaper and you can get more loft. MW3 is the only game that has ever had that effect on me and gotten me so pissed that I have actually thrown things and broken shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit   Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:35 pm

I havent broken a controller in awhile. I didn't throw them I'd just squeeze the living shit out of it and that usually would break some buttons. Lately though, I've wanted to hurl it, today was especially bad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit   Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies for Sunday afternoon rage quit
Page 1 of 1