Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Rage Quit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Rage Quit Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Rage Quit Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Rage Quit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Rage Quit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Rage Quit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Rage Quit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Rage Quit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Rage Quit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Rage Quit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Rage Quit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Rage Quit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Rage Quit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Rage Quit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Rage Quit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Rage Quit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rage Quit Empty
PostSubject: Rage Quit   Rage Quit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Just want to appologize for bailing early on resistance last night. I was getting hosed 2-15 or something like that. I always tell myself to stop playing when I start drinking. I don't like leaving the team one short. I stick it out from here on.Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Rage Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit   Rage Quit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:58 pm

No worries man It happens. I ended up bailing on a crew last night and played ffa. Sorry to those in that game. When you're a half second behind the killcam there's really no way to helP the team. When I'm just feeding kill streaks it's time to go. It was so bad I couldn't even defend the home flag. Put bullets into someones back and they had time to turn around and kill me.

I think most people here are understanding about this. FFA is my therapy from lag.
Back to top Go down

Rage Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit   Rage Quit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:19 pm

No biggie I never care as long as a head's up is given.

ie. "I am outta here"

Sometimes staying hurts the team more if you are just feeding killstreaks, I have been there done it and will continue to do so in the same situation.
Back to top Go down

Rage Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit   Rage Quit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:00 pm

I've been getting less angry the more I play, mostly from just plain indifference. This game is such a shitpit I don't much care anymore. I enjoy having the odd great game, but more often than not it's a lagstorm of contrived compensation, and I've just accepted it.

I wish I hadn't paid in advance for the DLC via Hardened, as I wouldn't feel obligated to play anymore.

Basically, I see it as better than having to watch my wife's TV shows. I also enjoy dashboarding games with randoms and getting their hate mail. It's so therapeutic, and there's literally NOTHING Mr. Bowling can do about it. Except install dedicated servers (yeah, right!).

BTW, i'm selling Twisted Metal (if I can). I just find it boring as all hell. My tastes have changed a lot since the original.
Back to top Go down

Rage Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit   Rage Quit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:06 pm

Jerry there is a new spot on the forums here for selling stuff (I just noticed it today). Anyone down for running a team full of riot shields and launchers (Javelin, RPG etc), using assasin and BE.....I would think that would really piss off some randumbs.
Back to top Go down

Rage Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit   Rage Quit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:13 pm

Stream_Man wrote:
Jerry there is a new spot on the forums here for selling stuff (I just noticed it today). Anyone down for running a team full of riot shields and launchers (Javelin, RPG etc), using assasin and BE.....I would think that would really piss off some randumbs.

I'm going to set up a "Don't Care" account tonight and send out some FR's. Not sure what my name will be yet but I'll include my "fucilli_jerry" handle in the message. I'll join up for some griefer games.
Back to top Go down

Rage Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit   Rage Quit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Stream_Man wrote:
Anyone down for running a team full of riot shields and launchers (Javelin, RPG etc), using assasin and BE.....I would think that would really piss off some randumbs.

That would be great. I could just picture them dropping out like flies or cussing up a storm.
Back to top Go down

Rage Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit   Rage Quit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Jerry, no worries. I was having issues last night too and bailed about 11:30 instead of my usual 2:00.

Stream_Man wrote:
Anyone down for running a team full of riot shields and launchers (Javelin, RPG etc), using assasin and BE.....I would think that would really piss off some randumbs.

I'm down but probably won't be on till Monday. I like the MX25 set to 6M with SoH. when they stop shooting to do whatever you swap and blow them away.

I've been having good luck with the RS lately. I went 8-28-18 in a game on Sunday and had another 28 assists on Saturday. I'll try to get some tips together and maybe a video or 2 to go with them.
Back to top Go down

Rage Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit   Rage Quit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:23 pm

I'm with stream that I don't mind people leaving as long as they give us a heads up. I don't have as much problems with this game as others...maybe because I've never been very good so I can deal with the deaths caused by lag. I just have a good time blasting some suckers and laughing it up with the gang...

I'm all for giving the riot shields a go...never done much with it myself...but I have a blast following other around when they run it and feeding them the assists...
Back to top Go down

Rage Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit   Rage Quit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Stream you know I want in on that. I've had some fun with the riot shield and a stryker.....
Back to top Go down

Rage Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit   Rage Quit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:17 pm

I just finished getting tge riot shield emblems call signs it was a blast. Once u get the speed profiency unlocked u can hall but.

hardline pro is good with it as u can rack up assits countings as kills. But I prefered quick draw pro with a throwing knife. U can pretty much always get a quick kill with it if you wait for them to reload.

Also blocking the tunnel in hard hat is awesome they cant flank your shield at all and its funny to watch them try to get past u. Also u should yell "you shall not pass" while doing this.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Rage Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit   Rage Quit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Sith_Miester wrote:
Also blocking the tunnel in hard hat is awesome they cant flank your shield at all and its funny to watch them try to get past u. Also u should yell "you shall not pass" while doing this.

I think it would be funny to trap a guy in the tube with riot shields on either side. affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Rage Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit   Rage Quit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:01 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Sith_Miester wrote:

I think it would be funny to trap a guy in the tube with riot shields on either side. affraid

LMAO!
Back to top Go down

Rage Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit   Rage Quit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:17 pm

hahahaha...nice one sith...

Back to top Go down

Rage Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit   Rage Quit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Jerry, hit me up on your new account. I'll run any game any time with any X30X.

Hammer
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Rage Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit   Rage Quit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Obticeo Sicarius wrote:
Just want to appologize for bailing early on resistance last night. I was getting hosed 2-15 or something like that. I always tell myself to stop playing when I start drinking. I don't like leaving the team one short. I stick it out from here on.Embarassed

You get to drink on a weekday? Some people have all the luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
Sponsored content

Rage Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit   Rage Quit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rage Quit
Page 1 of 1