Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Question for all... =D

Go down 
+14
Kamea6
bob
optiklone
Sixchase
WhiteFrost12
evandadda
Czech371
Repo_Dog
parabola79
Doamne01
GNRL_TSOS_CHKN
TheCanisDirus
SouthPawDraw
DennoCAN
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DennoCAN

DennoCAN

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Question for all... =D Empty
PostSubject: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Well as many of you know I have made my return with COD; Ghosts and am enjoying the game and more so just getting in some games with clan mates.

That being said. When I took a break from gaming for a little bit I did not preorder a PS4... and with preorders sold out I probably will not be able to get my hands on one until the new year.

So the question is how many of you will still be around on the PS3 and are in the same situation as I am? I am hoping that there will still be a few clan mates around on the PS3 until at least sometimes in January, perhaps early Febuary.

*fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:35 pm

I'll be holding off till at least the start of Feb. While the PS4 sounds great...I'd like to be sure any bugs are worked out. Additionally with the carryover of ranking in GHOSTS from PS3 to PS4 I'm not in that big a rush.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:38 pm

In case you end up wanting a PS4 now... check your local Target for a preorder.  Supposedly (ask GK Daddio) our local Target said they've got tons and not too many preorders.  Might be the same around your way as well.
Back to top Go down
GNRL_TSOS_CHKN

GNRL_TSOS_CHKN

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:00 pm

I'll be on the ps3 for the foreseeable future....unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:49 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
In case you end up wanting a PS4 now... check your local Target for a preorder.  Supposedly (ask GK Daddio) our local Target said they've got tons and not too many preorders.  Might be the same around your way as well.
I don't know, I just sold one for $600; so they must be as hard to find as they're saying. If anyone needs one, $600 will get you one on launch day Basketball 
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:07 am

Dont worry denno there is still a handful of us not getting a ps4. I am one of them!!
Back to top Go down
DennoCAN

DennoCAN

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:16 pm

parabola79 wrote:
Dont worry denno there is still a handful of us not getting a ps4. I am one of them!!
Like... ever!?!?!? Shocked 

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:05 pm

I will be on ps3 for a while, no Ghosts yet tho
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Doamne01 wrote:
gun fer hire wrote:
I don't know, I just sold one for $600; so they must be as hard to find as they're saying. If anyone needs one, $600 will get you one on launch day Basketball 
they will be hard to find but paying 200 buck more just proves there are stupid people out there !
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Idk.  Talked to two local GS's and they both said they will have loads of non-preorder consoles at launch... according to supposed yield numbers i think there will be plenty of PS4s available.  Everyone might not be able to grab one this Friday... but the next few weeks after and leading up to the holiday there should be enough for all who want them. (if rumors are to be believed) 

There will be no Wii styled shortage and crazy Ebay demand for scalpers this gen... with either console.  They've been pushing these consoles out very quickly.
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:55 pm

Eventually i will get one.. but right now it is not a priority!!
Back to top Go down
Czech371

Czech371

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:11 am

Still playing PS3 here. Probably wait til next year after the bugs are worked out.
Back to top Go down
evandadda

evandadda

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:16 am

I have a PS4 preordered. Wont be able to pick up until Sunday as I'm out of town. Will switch between PS3 and PS4 with Ghosts until I hash out everything with headsets, scuf controller, etc.
Back to top Go down
WhiteFrost12

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:55 pm

DennoCAN: I'll be on the trusty PS3 indefinitely as I don't have plans to get the new console anytime soon. See you out there!
Back to top Go down
Sixchase

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:39 am

I will be sticking with he Ps3 for awhile yet, so if anyone is looking for an extra to fill a party just shoot me a invite
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:53 am

evandadda wrote:
I have a PS4 preordered.  Wont be able to pick up until Sunday as I'm out of town.  Will switch between PS3 and PS4 with Ghosts until I hash out everything with headsets, scuf controller, etc.  
Be very careful with that evan... some places allow you to keep your preorder for only 48hrs like GameStop. After that they're allowed to sell it. Guy at my local GS said he wouldnt risk it and that he's sure some employees will "accidentally" sell some people's preorders at the midnight launch/shortly after.

I'm freaked out and going tonight as a result lol i didn't plan to... but id flip shit if i went and they were like... "oh sorry sir, we had the right to sell yours..." or "it seems as if there was a mistake and here is a full refund"... etc. shit would be flipped... all over the damn place! haha
Back to top Go down
optiklone

optiklone

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:07 am

My wife "forgot" 3 times to preorder my ps4. I did however find one at wallmart that will ship to me sometime before dec. 12th...
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:43 am

Well, at least you don't have to wait out in the cold like me tonight at midnight lol! There's that...
Back to top Go down
optiklone

optiklone

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:25 am

Yeah now all I gotta do is sit here checkin my email for a order sent update!!! Its like waiting for my first date...
Back to top Go down
evandadda

evandadda

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:43 am

gun fer hire wrote:
evandadda wrote:
I have a PS4 preordered.  Wont be able to pick up until Sunday as I'm out of town.  Will switch between PS3 and PS4 with Ghosts until I hash out everything with headsets, scuf controller, etc.  
Be very careful with that evan... some places allow you to keep your preorder for only 48hrs like GameStop.  After that they're allowed to sell it.  Guy at my local GS said he wouldnt risk it and that he's sure some employees will "accidentally" sell some people's preorders at the midnight launch/shortly after.  

I'm freaked out and going tonight as a result lol i didn't plan to... but id flip shit if i went and they were like...  "oh sorry sir, we had the right to sell yours..." or "it seems as if there was a mistake and here is a full refund"... etc.  shit would be flipped... all over the damn place! haha
Damn thanks for the heads up gun. Dunno what im gonna do now as i really don't want to go to the midnight release and am on a flight at 6am tomorrow. I'll call BB to see what their policy is.
Back to top Go down
evandadda

evandadda

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:46 am

Okay, after looking at my preorder email it says that I have until Sat Nov 23 to pick up so Im good to go
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:33 am

No worries bud. I was planning on waiting too but heard the rumors of "get it midnight or risk losing it" and decided id rather take off and have a long weekend of PS4 than get screwed lol.
Back to top Go down
DennoCAN

DennoCAN

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Good luck at the midnight release gun... I would be there as well but like I said earlier I didn't preorder.

However one thing that did kind of perk my interest is that apparently there may be some consoles that they have for sale that are not preordered. They couldnt tell me how many though which I dont like as a person could wait for an hour and find out there are none left.

Back to top Go down
bob

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:11 pm

I'll be on PS3 for a few months more at least. Let them get the bugs out first...
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:38 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
No worries bud.  I was planning on waiting too but heard the rumors of "get it midnight or risk losing it" and decided id rather take off and have a long weekend of PS4 than get screwed lol.
Man Gun, you're making me worry about GS. I really don't want to do the midnight thing, but I may change my mind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for all... =D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next