Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Question for all... =D

Go down 
+14
Kamea6
bob
optiklone
Sixchase
WhiteFrost12
evandadda
Czech371
Repo_Dog
parabola79
Doamne01
GNRL_TSOS_CHKN
TheCanisDirus
SouthPawDraw
DennoCAN
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kamea6

Question for all... =D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:38 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
No worries bud.  I was planning on waiting too but heard the rumors of "get it midnight or risk losing it" and decided id rather take off and have a long weekend of PS4 than get screwed lol.
Man Gun, you're making me worry about GS. I really don't want to do the midnight thing, but I may change my mind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:59 pm

I think that's just paranoia. I'm going on Friday afternoon to pick up mine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:15 pm

walldoggy wrote:
I think that's just paranoia.  I'm going on Friday afternoon to pick up mine.
IDK man... i'm friends with the store manager at one of my 4 local GSs and he pretty much straight out told me to come midnight if at all possible as there is always a chance and a "preorder" is no guarantee... if they don't have your console they just give your money back.  

I said....  i'll be there!!! lol Paranoid... maybe. But i'd rather be paranoid playing a PS4 all weekend than pissed as all hell possibly missing out on one. Even if it's only like a 15% chance... it's still a chance.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:37 pm

I'm sorry, that's ridiculous. They might "accidentally" sell it? That's a load of crap.

Launch day is 11/15. Honestly whats the point of preordering if I can't pick it up on that day... at any time on that day! The store I go to said they will know how many extra they have for launch night and let people know, so people aren't waiting around hoping to get a system.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:06 pm

walldoggy wrote:
I'm sorry, that's ridiculous.  They might "accidentally" sell it?  That's a load of crap.

Launch day is 11/15.  Honestly whats the point of preordering if I can't pick it up on that day... at any time on that day!  The store I go to said they will know how many extra they have for launch night and let people know, so people aren't waiting around hoping to get a system.
Well... GS only gives you that day and the next... Target gives 2 weeks i think... not sure about BB. But you never know!!! lol
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:21 pm

You never know... haha. Right. And MSFT is going to give you $100 for testing out a new email program by having your forward an email to all your friends. You never know! lol

bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:34 pm

walldoggy wrote:
You never know... haha.  Right.  And MSFT is going to give you $100 for testing out a new email program by having your forward an email to all your friends.  You never know!  lol

bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Haha but now wouldnt it suck if you go in to pick up your PS4 and they go... "we're sorry sir but there was a mistake and your PS4 was sold. Here is a full refund plus a $10 gift card for your troubles. The next shipment of PS4s will be in around Dec 20th." All i'm sayin is id get it as soon as you can lol.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:10 pm

Well yeah duh. Like I said, I'm getting it tomorrow. Launch day. After work. Before they close.

They better not sell it to someone else or they will have to deal with an Incredible Hulk/Wolverine/Colossus/Juggernaut sized mess in their store.
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:46 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
walldoggy wrote:
I'm sorry, that's ridiculous.  They might "accidentally" sell it?  That's a load of crap.

Launch day is 11/15.  Honestly whats the point of preordering if I can't pick it up on that day... at any time on that day!  The store I go to said they will know how many extra they have for launch night and let people know, so people aren't waiting around hoping to get a system.
Well... GS only gives you that day and the next... Target gives 2 weeks i think... not sure about BB.  But you never know!!! lol
Not sure about the instore orders. But Best Buy online orders you have 7 days to pick it up. I know that I am going to wait for 5 days after the release of the Xone. I want to see what the problems will be, if they are all messed up I am going to cancel my order and wait for which ever system seems to be in a better place in the next month or two. I did not say I was against the PS4 I was just upset that you had to talk all the shit without any hard evidence to back it up (Rumors are just rumors until proven otherwise.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:50 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Well yeah duh.  Like I said, I'm getting it tomorrow.  Launch day.  After work.  Before they close.

They better not sell it to someone else or they will have to deal with an Incredible Hulk/Wolverine/Cololssus/Juggernaut sized mess in their store.
Wall- You never had the pleasure of playing in a party with me. But others who have can vouch for me. If I go into Best Buy and they sold my Xone without waiting the said 7 days to pick it up They are going to have to put me down with something because I will go Hulk on their ass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Just turn ya mic down first.Razz 
Back to top Go down
DennoCAN

DennoCAN

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:07 am

I might be going to the dark side a little bit earlier than I may have thought...

Update to come in about an hour.

Shocked 
Back to top Go down
DennoCAN

DennoCAN

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:25 am

Question for all... =D - Page 2 Img_0411

Ive gone to the dark side... dun dun dun! LMAO
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:19 am

Shooting u a FR denno!!!
Back to top Go down
DennoCAN

DennoCAN

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:32 am

TheCanisDirus wrote:
Shooting u a FR denno!!!
Added. Downloading PS4 version of Ghosts as I type this...

117mins left. =(
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:12 pm

Damn you denno!!!
Back to top Go down
DennoCAN

DennoCAN

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:22 pm

parabola79 wrote:
Damn you denno!!!
Sorry girlie.

Im sure youll eventually be on PS4 with us tho... =D
Back to top Go down
JBings

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:16 pm

Denno, add me to your friends list. I also got the "damn you" from Para. I'm running the ps4 and Ghosts. Still waiting for the clan stuff to get set up.
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:57 am

Yes yes you did!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for all... =D   Question for all... =D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for all... =D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2